Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [For IncelTears & Normies] The patriarchy was necessary for maintaining social order via equal distribution of sexual resources (SEXUAL COMMUNISM)

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
In caveman times where survival of the fittest was the norm, women had sexual preferences for tall men and men with robust, trauma-resistant skull-structure (square jaw, prominent chin, hunter eye area, hollow cheekbones), as these qualities were an indicator of strength and ability to protect one’s tribe from predators/other men. However, the men who possessed these traits only comprised roughly 20% of the male population, yet they were mating with 80% of women.

These genetically elite men (alphas) had harems of women while the genetically inferior men (betas) were left with scraps or nothing. The only way for beta men to mate was to form packs, kill an alpha and take his women for themselves (by force). It was during this time that rape and murder became part of male nature, an evolutionary mechanism which allowed weak men to bypass female sexual selection in order to pass on their genes by force, the same way it became female nature (through evolution) to select the most genetically elite men.

However, this system was one of total chaos and anarchy. Men were killing each other for sexual resources and women were raped. Men of the past, knowing that everything in life comes down to sex, realised that the only way to establish peace and order (where men were no longer being killed and women were no longer being raped) was to create a safe and fair distribution of sexual resources

You see, a society with 100 women and 1 man can still survive, as one man can impregnate all the women in a short span of time. Whereas, a society with 100 men and 1 woman is doomed (a woman can only give birth once every 9 months, and past a certain age she becomes infertile). The men of the past understood the fact that women held a monopoly power over sexual and reproductive resources (sex being the primary motivator of men, who are the creators and destroyers of the world) so the only way to “even the playing field” was to give men monopoly power over all other resources.

Therefore, women were not allowed to work or own property, thus creating a system where a man would provide a woman with house, clothing, food etc. IN EXCHANGE for access to her sexual/reproductive resources. By giving each sex monopoly power over their respective resources, a TRANSACTION of resources was able to take place between a man and woman. This took place on a SOCIETAL SCALE, thus giving birth to what we all know as THE PATRIARCHY

The patriarchy was essential for creating social order. You see, the patriarchy was a MERITOCRATIC SYSTEM, where instead of 1 man (alpha) having a harem of 4 women to himself while 3 beta males missed out, every man (irregardless of genetics) had claim to a woman BY MERIT of fulfilling his role in society as a productive member, hard worker and valued contributor.

Because each and every man had a woman to themselves, women were no longer raped (as each and every man was sexually satisfied) and men no longer felt the need to kill other men in order to gain access to women.

IF WE CONSIDER SEX TO BE A RESOURCE, THE PATRIARCHY WAS NECESSARY FOR MAINTAINING PEACE AND ORDER VIA EQUAL DISTRIBUTION OF SEXUAL RESOURCES, THROUGH THE IMPLEMENTATION OF "SEXUAL COMMUNISM"

But many women weren’t happy to be married to an average/below average looking man, they all wanted a chance at being with a good-looking man, even if it meant sharing him with other women (which was preferable over having an average/unattractive man to themselves), so feminism was born, a movement which would enable women to get what they truly want (genetically superior men).

The greatest mistake of the men of the past wasn’t giving women the right to education or even the right to vote, it was giving women the right to work and own property, because this meant women were no longer dependant on a man’s resources for survival, once again allowing them to revert back to their nature of having sex/reproducing with the most genetically elite men, while genetically inferior men “miss out”. SEXUAL COMMUNISM WAS ABOLISHED WHILE SEXUAL CAPITALISM WAS IMPLEMENTED IN ITS PLACE, a ‘free for all’ system which gave the upper hand to the genetically elite (the bourgeoise class) at the expense of the genetically inferior (proletariat class).

However, everything comes at a cost, in order for one group to “gain” something, another group must be at a “loss”, such is the nature of the world where resources are limited. Rape and murder were at their lowest during the patriarchy, yet ever since feminism changed the structure of society, the rates of rape and murder have once again increased as average/unattractive men who were previously sexually satiated during patriarchal times have been left sexually unsatisfied in the modern era, hence lashing out at a society which they consider to be against their personal interests.

But women only care about getting what they want, even if it comes at the cost of the greater good of society. As far as women are concerned, the current system we're living in is the perfect one and that the rise in violence in society is just "collateral damage."

Last edited:
I agree just from reading your title

rest of it I didn't read tbh

rest of it I didn't read tbh

My threads are meant for people who have the IQ to read, understand and interact with me on various thought-provoking topics. You are clearly not one of those people, Probably best if you put me on your ignore list, saves both of our time.

My threads are meant for people who have the IQ to read, understand and interact with me on various thought-provoking topics. You are clearly not one of those people, Probably best if you put me on your ignore list, saves both of our time.
Now, This post is pretty High IQ Worthy with various different talking points. This I like.

I read this one. High IQ response. Completely destroyed me. I will never recover.

Tldr: The only reason ugly males had a chance was because females couldn't as easily procure resources in society.

High IQ post.

IT won't touch this

High IQ post!
I've had exactly the same thoughts!!

Beautiful painting.

Michelangelo IQ.

High IQ post.

IT won't touch this

No, they wont, they only ever share low IQ posts from this forum onto their sub-reddit. Thats why i wish there were less low IQ posts on the forum, because the only thing low IQ posters are doing is providing IncelTears with the material they need to misrepresent the entire forum as being full of low IQ retards so that nobody takes us seriously (which means the few high IQ and knowledgeable posters here are never able to spread the blackpill to normies).

No, they wont, they only ever share low IQ posts from this forum onto their sub-reddit. Thats why i wish there were less low IQ posts on the forum, because the only thing low IQ posters are doing is providing IncelTears with the material they need to misrepresent the entire forum as being full of low IQ retards so that nobody takes us seriously (which means the few high IQ and knowledgeable posters here are never able to spread the blackpill to normies).
true tbh

I’ve always been a strong supporter of this theory. It explains the reasoning for the patriarchy’s existence and monogamy in the first place with biology.

The usual explanation for patriarchy by feminists is “ugly man bad”

Impressive post.

, so feminism was born, a movement which would enable women to get what they truly want (genetically superior men).

I think feminism might of had some progressive aspects to it but this aspect was aborted by the female strategy you mention is the root cause of feminism .

I can't think of a bigger hoodwinking than feminism honestly. Take for exampe the talk about toxic masculinity. They are liars, and men will find this out, and some already have, because when women have total freedom the wrath of the male elite will be unleashed like never before.. the sickest behaviors are selected by women. I think feminism is more of a return to barbarism , not necessarily everyone being feminized or whatever and people are made weak (like a tradcon would say. I don't think it describes the whole picture.)

In caveman times where survival of the fittest was the norm, women had sexual preferences for tall men and men with robust, trauma-resistant skull-structure (square jaw, prominent chin, hunter eye area, hollow cheekbones), as these qualities were an indicator of strength and ability to protect one’s tribe from predators/other men. However, the men who possessed these traits only comprised roughly 20% of the male population, yet they were mating with 80% of women.

These genetically elite men (alphas) had harems of women while the genetically inferior men (betas) were left with scraps or nothing. The only way for beta men to mate was to form packs, kill an alpha and take his women for themselves (by force). It was during this time that rape and murder became part of male nature, an evolutionary mechanism which allowed weak men to bypass female sexual selection in order to pass on their genes by force, the same way it became female nature (through evolution) to select the most genetically elite men.

However, this system was one of total chaos and anarchy. Men were killing each other for sexual resources and women were raped. Men of the past, knowing that everything in life comes down to sex, realised that the only way to establish peace and order (where men were no longer being killed and women were no longer being raped) was to create a safe and fair distribution of sexual resources

You see, a society with 100 women and 1 man can still survive, as one man can impregnate all the women in a short span of time. Whereas, a society with 100 men and 1 woman is doomed (a woman can only give birth once every 9 months, and past a certain age she becomes infertile). The men of the past understood the fact that women held a monopoly power over sexual and reproductive resources (sex being the primary motivator of men, who are the creators and destroyers of the world) so the only way to “even the playing field” was to give men monopoly power over all other resources.

Therefore, women were not allowed to work or own property, thus creating a system where a man would provide a woman with house, clothing, food etc. IN EXCHANGE for access to her sexual/reproductive resources. By giving each sex monopoly power over their respective resources, a TRANSACTION of resources was able to take place between a man and woman. This took place on a SOCIETAL SCALE, thus giving birth to what we all know as THE PATRIARCHY

The patriarchy was essential for creating social order. You see, the patriarchy was a MERITOCRATIC, where instead of 1 man (alpha) having a harem of 4 women to himself while 3 beta males missed out, every man (irregardless of genetics) had claim to a woman BY MERIT of fulfilling his role in society as a productive member, hard worker and valued contributor.

Because each and every man had a woman to themselves, women were no longer raped (as each and every man was sexually satisfied) and men no longer felt the need to kill other men in order to gain access to women.

IF WE CONSIDER SEX TO BE A RESOURCE, THE PATRIARCHY WAS NECESSARY FOR MAINTAINING PEACE AND ORDER VIA EQUAL DISTRIBUTION OF SEXUAL RESOURCES, THROUGH THE IMPLEMENTATION OF "SEXUAL COMMUNISM"

But many women weren’t happy to be married to an average/below average looking man, they all wanted a chance at being with a good-looking man, even if it meant sharing him with other women (which was preferable over having an average/unattractive man to themselves), so feminism was born, a movement which would enable women to get what they truly want (genetically superior men).

The greatest mistake of the men of the past wasn’t giving women the right to education or even the right to vote, it was giving women the right to work and own property, because this meant women were no longer dependant on a man’s resources for survival, once again allowing them to revert back to their nature of having sex/reproducing with the most genetically elite men, while genetically inferior men “miss out”. SEXUAL COMMUNISM WAS ABOLISHED WHILE SEXUAL CAPITALISM WAS IMPLEMENTED IN ITS PLACE, a ‘free for all’ system which gave the upper hand to the genetically elite (the bourgeoise class) at the expense of the genetically inferior (proletariat class).

However, everything comes at a cost, in order for one group to “gain” something, another group must be at a “loss”, such is the nature of the world where resources are limited. Rape and murder were at their lowest during the patriarchy, yet ever since feminism changed the structure of society, the rates of rape and murder have once again increased as average/unattractive men who were previously sexually satiated during patriarchal times have been left sexually unsatisfied in the modern era, hence lashing out at a society which they consider to be against their personal interests.

But women only care about getting what they want, even if it comes at the cost of the greater good of society. As far as women are concerned, the current system we're living in is the perfect one and that the rise in violence in society is just "collateral damage."
I've read everything. This time is not lost.

Very high IQ thread, that last paragraph:
is one of the most accurate descriptions of female psychology.

I think feminism might of had some progressive aspects to it but this aspect was aborted by the female strategy you mention is the root cause of feminism .

Women consider serving their husband and children in return for food, clothing, shelter and all their needs being accommodated for, as being "enslaved," but they don't consider being a wageslave for government and corporations (in order to accomodate those same needs) as "slavery", which makes me think that feminism was never about female empowerment but about liberating themselves from being married to those evil, unattractive men who kept women in concentration camps known as "homes", enabling them to chase Chad dick and have their fill while society foots the bill.

Women are enjoying this new system which has given them so much freedom, although its not women (but society rather) which is paying the price of increased violence and social instability.
I've read everything. This time is not lost.

glad you enjoyed it and hopefully you found it to be informative. If you liked this thread, then you'll LOVE this thread made by @BlkPillPres.

Think of my thread as Part 1, and blkpillpres' thread as Part 2.

Last edited:
I thought everyone on this forum already one that it was females procuring wealth and having enough financial independence to not need men was a quintessential cause of the utter lack of monogamous and dedicated relationships.

Why has society decided to abolish a perfectly fine social structure in exchange for the right of females to freely work? Capitalism, and the increased tax revenue they can get from a larger workforce to increase the potential GDP of the economy.

It's a sort of pandora's box one country released on the world, as if females could not work in your country, you would fall behind as a result economically pewpew.

I thought everyone on this forum already one that it was females procuring wealth and having enough financial independence to not need men was a quintessential cause of the utter lack of monogamous and dedicated relationships.

Why has society decided to abolish a perfectly fine social structure in exchange for the right of females to freely work? Capitalism, and the increased tax revenue they can get from a larger workforce to increase the potential GDP of the economy.

It's a sort of pandora's box one country released on the world, as if females could not work in your country, you would fall behind as a result economically pewpew.

Sexual capitalism and economic capitalism go hand in hand. Because, if women have resources, then that makes men work even harder in order to maintain the difference in resources between themselves and their female counterparts. For example, in the patriarchy where women women had resources of ZERO, being an average man and having an annual salary of $50K was enough to attract her. In modern times, when a woman is earning 50K, an average man would need to have a salary of 100K (maintaining the difference in earnings of $50K) in order to maintain their SMV in the eyes of women.

This makes men work harder and boosts the productivity of the collective male populace, which increases the taxes earned by the government (which is already increased by having women in the workforce). Also, women are heavy consumers, so women having control of their own money means consumption increases in an economy, which increases the nations GDP.

Sexual communism, as with all communism, is doomed to fall apart as people's greed causes them to demand more. People would rather have almost nothing but feel like they have freedom than have enough but feel limited by some system. The nature of foids will always cause any structure we build to fall apart.

Sexual communism, as with all communism, is doomed to fall apart as people's greed causes them to demand more. People would rather have almost nothing but feel like they have freedom than have enough but feel limited by some system. The nature of foids will always cause any structure we build to fall apart.

Humanity's greatest enemy is selfishness and greed. People want to be above others and want to see others beneath them, they just cant tolerate the idea of everyone being equals.

JFL at writing essays for a bunch of sub 80iq morons OP, you know better then that.

JFL at writing essays for a bunch of sub 80iq morons OP, you know better then that.

yeah lol thats why i dont do it often, if the select few people on this forum who have above retard-tier IQ can understand and discuss the topics i addressed in the thread, thats good enough for me.

glad you enjoyed it and hopefully you found it to be informative. If you liked this thread, then you'll LOVE this thread made by @BlkPillPres.

Think of my thread as Part 1, and blkpillpres' thread as Part 2.
Wow. It was delicious, thank you. It's almost perfect.
The most crual part is the human manicheism that he describes at the end of his OP. Best description of society rules I have ever seen so far.

well written and very high iq. I feel like most blackpilled guys do understand this topic, but this was just a more deeper version of it. However, my question is, what do we do next? Is there no solution to this and do we just have to LDAR?

well written and very high iq. I feel like most blackpilled guys do understand this topic, but this was just a more deeper version of it. However, my question is, what do we do next? Is there no solution to this and do we just have to LDAR?

well there are 2 possibilites.

1. revert society back to a patriarchal structure. (this seems very unlikely to happen, given pandora's box has already been opened)

2. Make women obsolete (due to technological progress and scientific advancements, this is the more likely alternative).

I’ve always been a strong supporter of this theory. It explains the reasoning for the patriarchy’s existence and monogamy in the first place with biology.

The usual explanation for patriarchy by feminists is “ugly man bad”
Same. Men who are deprived of sex can go insane in the long run because they are repressing their biological urges. Due to the imbalance between the top 20% Alpha men who can get all the sex they want and the bottom 80% of men who can’t or have a hard time getting laid, sexual communism is the only way that men with high sexual market value are equal to those with low sexual market value.

If leftists can say that it’s unfair how the top 1% have more money than they will ever spend while the majority are in poverty and promote socialism as a solution, then it’s only fair that we apply the same standards to sex.

Same. Men who are deprived of sex can go insane in the long run because they are repressing their biological urges. Due to the imbalance between the top 20% Alpha men who can get all the sex they want and the bottom 80% of men who can’t or have a hard time getting laid, sexual communism is the only way that men with high sexual market value are equal to those with low sexual market value.

If leftists can say that it’s unfair how the top 1% have more money than they will ever spend while the majority are in poverty and promote socialism as a solution, then it’s only fair that we apply the same standards to sex.
the only equality i support is physical and mental genetic equality. It will be a possibility in a few hundred years I suppose, the bioengineering industry is dead rn.

I could care less about retard socialism where instead of corporations dicking with our money its the government dicking with our money

In all likelihood, chads probably wouldn't have had such an easy time in cavemen years due to low population density and lack of means of travel, thus making it more difficult to monopolize foids as they would've preferred. But I do agree with the ability of patriarchy to mediate some of the more deleterious effects of community.

Libcucks will justify taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor, but somehow have a cognitive dissonance when it comes to reproduction.

Both are the same thing. If you are going to take my money, when I earned through sweat and hard work, then you are violating my body. It's not much different than redistributing sexual resources.

Such a well written post bro. Dont think for a second any inceltears member will care tho

Such a well written post bro. Dont think for a second any inceltears member will care tho

they never care about the truth, which is why they are bluepilled in the first place, given the fact that the blackpill is the truth while the bluepill is just lies and delusion.

They will only share posts from this forum which are either low IQ/stupid to make us all seem retarded, or if the posts fit the agenda they are trying to push.

they never care about the truth, which is why they are bluepilled in the first place, given the fact that the blackpill is the truth while the bluepill is just lies and delusion.

They will only share posts from this forum which are either low IQ/stupid to make us all seem retarded, or if the posts fit the agenda they are trying to push.
Yeah its a joke.

I'd like you to go deeper on why the patriarchy was abandoned. What allowed women to implement feminism?

I'd like you to go deeper on why the patriarchy was abandoned. What allowed women to implement feminism?

He said in his post that it was men who enabled feminism.

He said in his post that it was men who enabled feminism.

So why did these men enable it? I don't feel that question has been properly analyzed.

WHILE SEXUAL CAPITALISM WAS IMPLEMENTED IN ITS PLACE,

Not quite though, because prostitution and polygamy are prohibited in most countries.

It's more like sexual anarchy or something.

It's so hypocritical that foids say it's "Just natural" when they chase after Chad only but somehow rape is not natural. In the old times pre patriarchy foids ran the risk of being raped by non chad males.

The patriarchy was essential for creating social order. You see, the patriarchy was a MERITOCRATIC, where instead of 1 man (alpha) having a harem of 4 women to himself while 3 beta males missed out, every man (irregardless of genetics) had claim to a woman BY MERIT of fulfilling his role in society as a productive member, hard worker and valued contributor.

I pretty much think alike. Patriarchy was a social construct necessary in order to distribute the sexual ressources amongst the citizens.
However, patriarchy is "bad" in the sense that it's doomed to fall unless every other society establishes it.

Look at it from an evolutionary biology perspective, a society where patriarchy isn't established would have a fierce jungle-like evolutionary pressure. This pressure would lead, after few generations, to breeding out the bad genes and only promoting the most fit ones. Thus creating the most optimized individuals and groups.
While a partriarchal society would have many non optimized individuals and at the same time, it would have wealth due to the absence of war, crime and such.

Eventually, the evolutionary optimized group would want to lay hand on the wealth the patriarchal society created.
A war would set up in motion and soon the ripples would become waves, needless to say the non-patriarchy optimized society would soon or later obliterate the patriarchy non-optimized group.
Think of it like Rome the epitome of civilization being sacked countless times, until it eventually kneeled to the barbarians.

The cycle would carry on. The barbarians would become civilized and establish patriarchy leading to a non-patriarchal society gaining the upper hand later due to genetical superiority.

This is why i think immigration was set up in the western world by feminism, what's the most sexual evolutionary pressure a man can face other than, not only having to compete with the male of his ethnicity, but also the males of foreign lands ?
The dream of feminism would be to have a global world where every single male competes with all the males. Thus, no society would get the upper hand over another due to the establishement or not of social construct such as patriarchy.
The species would become optimized at a global scale.

Patriarchy will always fail. It cannot withstand the sheer power of massive breeding of evolutionary fit traits.

@IncelKing what's your take on immigration and how does it insert itself on this framework ?

Last edited:
I read this one. High IQ response. Completely destroyed me. I will never recover.
Brutal response pill

It’s been a while since I’ve read something so high IQ. I’m impressed. It’s sort of a water wet post, but you put it into perfect wording, saved. :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
So why did these men enable it? I don't feel that question has been properly analyzed.

Sexual capitalism and economic capitalism go hand in hand. Because, if women have resources, then that makes men work even harder in order to maintain the difference in resources between themselves and their female counterparts. For example, in the patriarchy where women women had resources of ZERO, being an average man and having an annual salary of $50K was enough to attract her. In modern times, when a woman is earning 50K, an average man would need to have a salary of 100K (maintaining the difference in earnings of $50K) in order to maintain their SMV in the eyes of women.

This makes men work harder and boosts the productivity of the collective male populace, which increases the taxes earned by the government (which is already increased by having women in the workforce). Also, women are heavy consumers, so women having control of their own money means consumption increases in an economy, which increases the nations GDP.

Good summary for newcomers to explain why we are in this situation.

As a regular, I was already aware of this.

didn't read but seems high iq

Bookmarked, mods pin this

@IncelKing

Would you say society has benefited overall from becoming feminist? If you think from the perspective of all humans and not just incels. You argue feminism increase GDP which is a factor many analysts use to measure average happiness.

@IncelKing

Would you say society has benefited overall from becoming feminist? If you think from the perspective of all humans and not just incels. You argue feminism increase GDP which is a factor many analysts use to measure average happiness.

the increase in GDP due to women entering the workforce is counteracted by the decrease in GDP due to a declining male participation rate in the workforce (increase in male unemployment, as undesirable men drop out of society and LDAR).

This decrease in GDP due to men opting out of society is greater than the increase in GDP due to women entering the workforce, resulting in a NET DECREASE IN GDP (men contribute more to a society, so if 10 men drop out and get replaced by 10 women, common sense dictates that GDP will decrease overall).