Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel for manlets: anyone as tall as/taller than you believes they can physically overpower you

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Reminder that everyone, including foids that are taller than you believe they can kick your ass and make you their bitch anytime. Of course reality is more complex - you can be a martial artist, a good street fighter, they can be weak ass faggots, however evolution has shaped up this way - Bigger means stronger, smaller means weaker.

Everytime you pass by 5'7 Stacy as a 5'4 cel, know that not only she finds you ugly and repulsive, but she knows she can kick your ass and physically kill you if she wanted to.

Reminder that everyone, including foids that are taller than you believe they can kick your ass and make you their bitch anytime. Of course reality is more complex - you can be a martial artist, a good street fighter, they can be weak ass faggots, however evolution has shaped up this way - Bigger means stronger, smaller means weaker.

Everytime you pass by 5'7 Stacy as a 5'4 cel, know that not only she finds you ugly and repulsive, but she knows she can kick your ass and physically kill you if she wanted to.
I doubt she can kick ur ass

That's what guns are for.

If they are banned in your country, there are guides on how to make them as well as ammo.

I've literally had foids shorter than me thinking that they can beat me, the manlet failo is so strong.

I've literally had foids shorter than me thinking that they can beat me, the manlet failo is so strong.
Kek

They watch too many Hollywood movies where the heroine that's 5'6 and a 115lbs kicks the ass of 15 men at the same time

try me
i will go fucking berserk i have nothing to lose i will activate raw animal power and finally have output for all the hatred and frustration i gathered over the years of solitude
i symphatize with whoever will make a mistake of fighting with me

If they are banned in your country, there are guides on how to make them as well as ammo.
Knife is easier/legal to carry in some places

try me
i will go fucking berserk i have nothing to lose i will activate raw animal power and finally have output for all the hatred and frustration i gathered over the years of solitude
Based

try me
Based azakhan going full Genghis Khan.

try me

That don mean nothing she would be repulsed to touch you and if she actually physically touch to hurt you tackle spear her by side

They think 5’11 skinny white fuckboy could murder 5’10 mike Tyson in hand to hand combat simply because he’s an inch taller

try me
Tbh

try me

Holy shit

Insane T lvl's

The think they can because most of the time, they actually can. Perceived fighting success is very close to actual fighting success.

Cope. Once a taller guy backed out from a fight with me because I was stronger than him. Almost all men are also stronger than almost all females.

I doubt that lanklets and foids think like that, there's more to a mogging than just height. Especially skull size matters a lot, I can feel mogged by a manlet but at the same time I can feel like I mog a lanklet.

I know. That's why I gymcel, have a permanent scowl, and a very defensive personality.

They think 5’11 skinny white fuckboy could murder 5’10 mike Tyson in hand to hand combat simply because he’s an inch taller
:feelskek:
I doubt that lanklets and foids think like that, there's more to a mogging than just height. Especially skull size matters a lot, I can feel mogged by a manlet but at the same time I can feel like I mog a lanklet.
I never feel mogged by lanklets. Only a 6'8 clearly roided guy made me feel mogged. Frame matters.

They probably can because I am weak and too scared to fight, lest I get swamped by the foid/normie's cronies.

Brutal but true
try me
Holy shit based

This is true as well, even though height has fucking nothing to do with strength or fighting ability. Most of the best fighters in history have been average or below height (most boxers, plenty of UFC champions, and all East Asian martial artists).

COPE whores are physically weak.
I can deadlift more than most female competitors even when they had years of Training and Drug abuse.
Whores are weak as fuck tbhngl

@Colvin76 can you physically beat up Stephie Cohen? I know I can :feelsmage:

Shit is smelly

If they are much taller than you and weigh more, sorry no matter how epic your cope training is it won't matter for shit.

That is, if it's a significant difference. If it's just a few pounds or inches then yeah, you're right.

I never feel mogged by lanklets. Only a 6'8 clearly roided guy made me feel mogged. Frame matters.
The think they can because most of the time, they actually can. Perceived fighting success is very close to actual fighting success.
Frame >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height for perceived AND actual fighting success

This is FUCKING true, I have an acquaintance, a schlubby but big hapa dude who is an ex-martial artist. He once ran into Demetrious Johnson IRL, and thought he was laughably tiny and could kick his ass just out of sheer size difference.

Height, weight, intelligence, etc., all became irrelevant in a fight the moment the gun was invented

everyone, including foids that are taller than you believe they can kick your ass and make you their bitch anytime
hasbro-wolverine-jean-grey-cyclops-3-pack-marvel-legends-sdcc-20-1179919.jpeg

sometimes it's true though