Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [for Manlets] Guy on youtube tells you why life isn't good to tall people

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Screenshot 20190126 115502

So now stop complaining manlets he has little legroom on the bus his fate is much worse than yours!!!

LARPing manlet

lol he's just 6'2 he can't pull off that "i'm like a cripple" bullshit absolute faggot

Trivial non-problems. He’s either stupid, or he’s trying to come off as humble and play off height like it’s just an inconsequential number in all other facets of life.

It’s like telling starving kids In africa that having an abundance of food isn’t all it’s cracked up to be because sometimes u can’t decide what u want to eat and it’s mildly frustrating.

I always hear those same excuses for why tall people wish they were average (they never wish to be short).. either the world isn’t made for them, they hit their heads, can’t fit in cars, cant find clothes, etc..it’s always sub 6’5” guys too they’re not even too tall. they don’t really want to be shorter. And if they do, they’ll regret it if they somehow became shorter.

Another analogy is telling a dead corpse that being alive isn’t all that good cause sometimes u get paper cuts and it hurts a little.

Last edited:
Trivial non-problems

It’s like telling starving kids In africa that having an abundance of food isn’t all it’s cracked up to be because sometimes u can’t decide what u want to eat and it’s frustrating.
Good comparison

guy is just ignorant. he would probably cry himself to sleep if he was a manlet.

So buy a fucking car.

life isnt good to tall and ugly people.*

jfl at coping manlets upvoting that :forcedsmile:

yeah bro I totally enjoy all the leg room I get on the bus. wouldn't give up being short for anything, got to have that leg room you know!

Try being over 7’. fucking 6’2 moron doesn’t know how good he has it

Trivial non-problems. He’s either stupid, or he’s trying to come off as humble and play off height like it’s just an inconsequential number in all other facets of life.

It’s like telling starving kids In africa that having an abundance of food isn’t all it’s cracked up to be because sometimes u can’t decide what u want to eat and it’s mildly frustrating.

I always hear those same excuses for why tall people wish they were average (they never wish to be short).. either the world isn’t made for them, they hit their heads, can’t fit in cars, cant find clothes, etc..it’s always sub 6’5” guys too they’re not even too tall. they don’t really want to be shorter. And if they do, they’ll regret it if they somehow became shorter.

Another analogy is telling a dead corpse that being alive isn’t all that good cause sometimes u get paper cuts and it hurts a little.

SO THIS!!!

What a virtue signaling normie faggot..

”tall pEoPlE have it wUrse DURRRR” :feelstastyman:

Tall people have to deal with not having enough leg room. Manlets have to deal with an eternity of solitude

Meanwhile short guys can thrown into wastebaskets, are disrespected by both men and women, and get paid less for doing the same work.

Teehee. Tall people problems! After a hard day at work where I earn 200k salary only because I'm tall and project "authority", I try to wind down in my mansion. It's just so tough having to slightly lower my head when I get through the door. Even my harem of women have to step on their tippy toes when they kiss me.

Being 185cm is ideal imo. All the benefits of being tall without the discomforts like leg room, fitting into cars etc. Not that these issues aren’t trivial.
Nope 190-195 sweet spot

You haven’t seen coping manlets until you’ve seen this guy

Tall LARPers are like this are what really opened me up to the virtue signalling epidemic because I know they're lying.

I can personally guarantee you that 100% of tall males thank their lucky stars they are not manlets.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back