Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For men, being skinny is unacceptable

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
But foids can be fat slobs and nobody blinks an eye.

As long as they have a hole, they can do no wrong

Being skinny is okay if you're tall with a good face, but you could say that about a lot of things.

As a super skinny guy myself I agree 100% with these

it looks like im a fucking auschwitz escaper
Me too. I can't gain weight from food, you have that problem as well? Working out doesn't help at all, I max out after 4-5 weeks and the gain is extremely small.
My mom used to mock me with Auschwitz jokes as well when I was a kid. Plus I look like a jew so yeah.

Skinny isn't the problem. Its Frame. Being taller generally gives you a bigger frame in most cases. So tall guys with a frame that suits their height will size-mog everyone even if they're skinny.

Im going to assume "tallcels" here are really face ugly and have very tiny frames.

Being is skinny is okay if you have a good combination of height/frame/race/face , Like having at least 2 good traits. Skinny pretty boys mogg many muscular guys

For men being below an 8/10 is unacceptable

Well luckily I'm fat. Borderline skinnyfat actually but closer to the full blown fat side

Being skinny is only okay if you have a model face. Otherwise you aren't even in the building if you don't have gains.

Meanwhile Foids get offended at easily achievable body measurements and have to push alternate terms for fat like Plus-sized and BBW.

Exactly. Also considering the lazy af nature of foids most of them aren't willing to move on their asses and lose some fat. Just compare the ideal body 4 each:
Men; being tall, muscular DBZ roided af lvl

Women: be slim... wait not even that lmfao, some men even have fetishes for thicc foids

I see no difference...jk

Everything food fitness or health related in the west caters to fat people but there is nothing for gaining weight. I am literally seen as garbage for being skinny I remember walking down the street and some roid enhanced moron had to tell me i look disgusting. They couldnt have walked by without letting me know. Foids look at me like im about to stuff them in the back of a buick any time im within 500 feet of them. Ive noticed this happen to alot of skinny men. But I have also see tall chiseled face skeletons slay prime jb with ease so im fucked either way.

Really
yqri7qpTV58ZPeYxmH0Z8xN6KrHYu00aBdqoXqEj0UmIZv84Nd3H-JghTo1DZEXx4ZzgLho0DlK_RRTxlwyVWXq61ThYbBG_1FIhoorJtVkUvLetae-sf-Z40DZvFM6aGr30COx6Sw

Skinny isn't the problem. Its Frame. Being taller generally gives you a bigger frame in most cases. So tall guys with a frame that suits their height will size-mog everyone even if they're skinny.

Im going to assume "tallcels" here are really face ugly and have very tiny frames.

brutal truth ngl

Me too. I can't gain weight from food, you have that problem as well? Working out doesn't help at all, I max out after 4-5 weeks and the gain is extremely small.
My mom used to mock me with Auschwitz jokes as well when I was a kid. Plus I look like a jew so yeah.
Me too man, i have the exact same issue... it fucking sucks dude :(

For a guy being skinny, fat, average is all not ok. If you want to hook up with a girl in 2020 and her have no expectations of you beyond a hook up, MINIMUM standard is Marvel/ DC superhero fit, whilst having NO access to tren, nandro or anything remotely close, and holding down a job earning six figures. ABSOLUTE minimum of not 9/10 face

What is your height and weight? I am 173cm/5'8'' and 48kg/108lbs. Have you ever been examined by doctors? Any genetic exams?
Holy fuck, build some muscle or at least bloatmaxx a little.

Yeah a lot of it is in your frame. If your shoulders aren't wider than your hips for instance then it doesn't matter how tall you are you'll just always look weird.

What is your height and weight? I am 173cm/5'8'' and 48kg/108lbs. Have you ever been examined by doctors? Any genetic exams?

5'11.5 and 148 lbs. No genetic exams

Females can be ugly and thin with no ass/tits, even though all that they have to do is eat more and do butt excercises. Meanwhile with man if you don't have the face or the height it's over.

Holy fuck, build some muscle or at least bloatmaxx a little.
STFU fucker, dont tell me what to do. i can't gain weight, you think i want to weight like a 12 year old?
HERE I explain everything.

They laugh at you and tell you "what kind of man are you at such weight".But don't you dare say anything about the queens :soy::soy:

so because I'm normal weight I can't be here? fuck off I have an ugly face
Oh shit my mistake. I asked about weight/height ratio the wrong person. I thought you were the other guy who said was skinny. That's where the confusion came from. I just quoted wronge person before. So obviously I don't think that. Sorry.

Me too man, i have the exact same issue... it fucking sucks dude :(

there are men who like different types of women. ONLY one type of man appeals to women. that is the difference.

It’s still more attractive than being fat

at least when you’re skinny (not skinnyfat) your true facial features are revealed and if they’re good enough you’ll be good to go. You don’t have to be ripped if you don’t want to, you still have a pick of women.

zero women on this planet are attracted to an overweight men. Forget the shit about women liking “dad bods” or “chubby” dudes, these women are full of shit. Sure you can lose weight but a skinny guy has a chance of being attracted without being totally shredded. Not a fat guy. fat guy has to earn it. Even then there is no certainty if he’s still ugly when he gets fit

Being skinny is fine, it's all about bones anyways. Untrained Chad with a well-proportioned frame mogs the shit out of a gymcel. Don't give gymcels delusional hope.

This is cope. Tall, skinny good looking guys have no trouble getting laid by multiple girls

Being skinny is fine, it's all about bones anyways. Untrained Chad with a well-proportioned frame mogs the shit out of a gymcel. Don't give gymcels delusional hope.
This guy gets it. Slim tall chad mogs the fuck out of some manlet gymcel
overweight men. Forget the shit about women liking “dad bods” or “chubby” dudes
It’s because women know they won’t cheat on them, or they have resources to provide aka like a father figure.

Being skinny is horrible. Your body looks of 10 years old kid.