Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[for moneymaxxers] Up 105% this year on stock trading account

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I developed a stock trading strategy. I actually am aiming to do even better next year. As I made advances in my strategy during the year. If you can get 10% a month gains on average, that works out to 213% gains for the year.

Most men spend the majority of their waking hours/energy wage-cucking to get money. So if you are money mogging the fuck out of men, it shows you are stronger genetically. Even if you have subhuman, garbage tier genetics.

My goal is to be money mogging the fuck out of the Chads which women adore. And women think the world of the tall, handsome men who are above them in the corporate and government hierarchy. Women think those men are geniuses who are smarter than YOU, because they are tall and managers.

As I detailed in a recent thread because of the Halo which women view as real, women believe Chads are better than you in every way. Definitely they believe a Chad who spends a lot of his time on his job or business, can make way more money than us. Nightmare mode for foids is if an ugly, low status male is money mogging the Chads whom she loves. This is a flaw in the program of women.

As women are Chad only. But women also are insanely status driven and must go for the man with the most money. A low-status male driving a more expensive car than her Chad makes all women go berserk with anger(at her Chad & at the low status male).

My other goal is to be mogging down a womans whole family. Like have huge monster money compared to her own father, despite her father wage-cucking for a whole career.

Last edited:
Based op. Bookmarked and watched.

These are the threads we need more of.
Although not Inceldom related.

You can't money mog a Chad as an ugly small male, mate. Here's the fifth-richest man in the world trying and failing.

Untitled 1

You can't money mog a Chad as an ugly small male, mate. Here's the fifth-richest man in the world trying and failing.
ArnaudLagardereJadeForetBeguiledRedCarpet8fZsbWSEwiXl

Jade Foret, wife of French businessman Arnaud Lagardère
Based op. Bookmarked and watched.

These are the threads we need more of.
Although not Inceldom related.

If Mods want can move to lounge, wasn't sure on this one. Because money at some point does make you a mogger.. granted it takes hugely more than normies think. Normies think if they go from making $60k to $100k women will be all over them.

But there is some point, like if you had $100 million, and made more in 1 day than normies make in a year.

Last edited:
I want to start with stocks but i have no idea about taxes
I dont want to get in troubles

I want to start with stocks but i have no idea about taxes
I dont want to get in troubles

For the first years probably go to a tax preparer like H&R block or an accountant. The banks stock trading websites they give you the tax slips at the end of the year. So you take those slips to the tax preparer.

It’s a worthy cope. Eventually once you really internalize the blackpill, you realize you got to do something to pass the time until you experience the sweet relief of death. I’m burned out on consuming media. Gambling actually gets the blood pumping and investing is less degenerate than sports betting (which I do a small amount of). I don’t have much money so I’m gambling on cryptos. If they ever moon, I’ll definitely look into diversifying.

It’s a worthy cope. Eventually once you really internalize the blackpill, you realize you got to do something to pass the time until you experience the sweet relief of death. I’m burned out on consuming media. Gambling actually gets the blood pumping and investing is less degenerate than sports betting (which I do a small amount of). I don’t have much money so I’m gambling on cryptos. If they ever moon, I’ll definitely look into diversifying.

Ya exactly. A Chinese guy I know got me back into it a few years ago. He is an older guy, he loves gambling.

The Chadlite in the office next to me is moneymaxxing on cryptos.

Thanks. I thought of an analogy to give you guys hope to make money.

You know that game of chicken where two cars drive towards each other on the road, and the first car which swerves out of the way loses?

In one car is one of us; a blackpilled incel in our parents car. In the other car is a bunch of normies with lives to look forward to, hopes, dreams, text messages from girls, fitting in at college etc.

Thing is.. we aren't going to turn, even it means we get in a head on collision, and our body goes flying through the windshield. Normies on the other hand will as the cars get closer start second guessing themselves and swerve out of the way.

Is there any way to learn good trading strategies, I missed out on the initial scare and tech bubble.

If you use your money and truly ascend into a LTR you're flying very close to the sun.

@Blacktarpill is a crypto currency cel

Is there any way to learn good trading strategies, I missed out on the initial scare and tech bubble.

Luckily there is always some bubble or another going on. Normies pile into things that are going up, and the longer they keep going up, the more normies want to get in.

I've read a few books years ago on technical trading. So I know the basics of that, but mainly I made my own.

One example of trading is 'trend trading'. So some stocks keep going up and up, or cratering one way downwards. So you jump aboard for the ride, the art is where to sell.

based as fuck. I am up 200% for the year. similar to u I follow a strategy

I want to start trading once ive scraped a decent amount of money together. do you have any good books or videos you recommend before starting.

I want to start trading once ive scraped a decent amount of money together. do you have any good books or videos you recommend before starting.

I can't even remember the books I read years back. But even a bad book about stock trading is ok, if it shows the technical indicators, because then you learn the definitions. On the bank stock trading sites when you log in they have a bunch of technical charts you can bring up.

Also if you see a book about trading psychology, as it turns out the mental game is huge. This is an area where we have a huge advantage on normies too. As we are more introspective and aware of how our own emotions are causing us to think certain things. Whereas the normie doesn't see that his thoughts are clouded/biased by his emotion. Like his fear of losing money when he is down, causing him to be overly negative/panicking.

You can start paper trading to learn. That is how I was doing it for awhile is just on a spreadsheet. And you can have multiple paper trading trying different ideas and see how they work.

The only thing paper trading isn't that good for is for day traders.

My other goal is to be mogging down a womans whole family. Like have huge monster money compared to her own father, despite her father wage-cucking for a whole career.
that kinda reminds me of the rich asshole trope in movies, usually romance ones, that just so happen to be ugly. We don't get the see all the years before where foids humiliated the guy and he worked his ass off to build up something.

that kinda reminds me of the rich asshole trope in movies, usually romance ones, that just so happen to be ugly. We don't get the see all the years before where foids humiliated the guy and he worked his ass off to build up something.

Very good point, forgot about those movies. Now that you mention it the movie also didn't show all the 100's of nice guys the woman rejected and ignored over the years.. and all the times she went straight for the biggest asshole around.

Investing in stocks=free money for jews

no bank account for your face

based as fuck. I am up 200% for the year. similar to u I follow a strategy
The real question is how much money did you make because 1 dollar to 3 dollars is 200pct returns

Why, because he bragged about good returns? Where is the useful information in this thread, you children will soon realise truly being incel means you don't make a lot of money because money is a representation of demand by society and society does not want us.

The real question is how much money did you make because 1 dollar to 3 dollars is 200pct returns

Why, because he bragged about good returns? Where is the useful information in this thread, you children will soon realise truly being incel means you don't make a lot of money because money is a representation of demand by society and society does not want us.

Something about the world is no one will ever teach someone else really valuable knowledge. Because that person they tell, would tell a few others, and each of those people would tell a few others, and pretty soon millions would know it.

And in business there is only room for 1 to make real money. As soon as you get a few guys bidding against each other, they reduce the profits down to nothing.. and then they are like all the 100's of millions of normies making minimum wage at their wage-cucking job.

Its like if you found some way to get used Rolex watches for $3,500 and sell them for $5,000. If another guy finds out how you are doing it, he puts his for sale for $4,900. So then you have to lower your sale price down to $4,800, and then he undercuts you again.. Then a couple more guys join in and are undercutting both of you..

And before long it is just like all normies making $20 or something per Rolex they sell. And having to put in a lot of normie work to make each sale. They get just enough to survive(or else they would quit if they couldn't survive doing it, setting the market price).

Its why I view college as having nothing really valuable there to be taught. Its not that some of the stuff isn't valuable in and of itself.. its that 2 million normies are there learning the exact same things. And 2 million more Currycels and Ricecels are learning it and already applying for your future job, but at a much lower pay than before.

shut the fuck up lazy nigga. I have seen many ugly men make it to millionaire level. Google CEO is currycel incel tier and so are many tech CEOs and executives yet they are very successful.

shut the fuck up lazy nigga. I have seen many ugly men make it to millionaire level. Google CEO is currycel incel tier and so are many tech CEOs and executives yet they are very successful.
you are fucking stupid if you think even half of those guys are self made

you are fucking stupid if you think even half of those guys are self made
yes most of them were upper class Indians before they came to USA to begin with but regardless they are ugly and succeeded with hard work

yes most of them were upper class Indians before they came to USA to begin with but regardless they are ugly and succeeded with hard work

Ya imo where things pay off is whatever you are doing you get good at over years and years. Especially if you are interested in it. Talent is important too.. but think in a MMORPG all the guys who have been playing for several years in the same game hardcore. Almost all of them are very good. Not all of them were born talented to play the MMORPG.

PS: sold almost all my positions this morning as I'm not sure what will happen with this 'mutated' Corona-Chan 'virus'.

I took a couple % loss, but I think I am still over 100% gain for the year :D.

What caused me to sell is this question i asked myself.

'If it goes down 10% from here fast, will you hold through the down move or will you panic sell and try to preserve gains for the year'?

My answer to myself: No I will panic sell because then I would be too worried it would go down harder.. then I will be regretting that I didn't sell. Or I might try to hold too long to try to get back up to 100% gain for the year, then get smashed hard.

Ya imo where things pay off is whatever you are doing you get good at over years and years. Especially if you are interested in it. Talent is important too.. but think in a MMORPG all the guys who have been playing for several years in the same game hardcore. Almost all of them are very good. Not all of them were born talented to play the MMORPG.

PS: sold almost all my positions this morning as I'm not sure what will happen with this 'mutated' Corona-Chan 'virus'.

I took a couple % loss, but I think I am still over 100% gain for the year :D.

What caused me to sell is this question i asked myself.

'If it goes down 10% from here fast, will you hold through the down move or will you panic sell and try to preserve gains for the year'?

My answer to myself: No I will panic sell because then I would be too worried it would go down harder.. then I will be regretting that I didn't sell. Or I might try to hold too long to try to get back up to 100% gain for the year, then get smashed hard.
based. similar to you I built up specific trading rules for myself. never go more than 20% in one stock, have set entry and exit points. if up 100%, sell 50% to cover principal invested. and some more other rules. you need discipline and consistent rules and once you have the correct balance, this work becomes easy

based. similar to you I built up specific trading rules for myself. never go more than 20% in one stock, have set entry and exit points. if up 100%, sell 50% to cover principal invested. and some more other rules. you need discipline and consistent rules and once you have the correct balance, this work becomes easy

Damn your system is almost the same as mine! I buy and sell at fixed points too. I sell 2/3rds when it goes up to the sell point. Its funny I chose 20% too, my biggest had 16.8% in it. I will go over 20% if it goes up a lot and hasn't yet hit my sell point.

I usually have around 12 positions.

I broke my rules once this year and got greedy. I ended up losing half my gains for the year up to that point, and it was in July!

STFU don't do it if you don't want but don't put others down.
I'm speaking from experience. But even if I weren't, I hope OP prefers reality to delusion. Money-mogging ain't a bad cope, but also opens you up to beta-bucking.

I'm paper trading a new strategy this year. My money strategy I first paper traded for several years working on it before I went live this year. I'm actually paper trading a 2nd strategy in addition I have been working on, but its top secret so I can't tell you about it. The top secret paper trading one is my plan to get to 200% gains per year. :feelsthink: :feelswhat:

For the new strategy I came up with, my plan is to long companies that are making new highs.. but haven't made new highs in years, and have been bumping against resistance for several years. So to show how this new strategy works, say Nvidia hits new highs yet again. It wouldn't fall within this strategy as Nvidia has already been making new highs for a long time.

Merck monthly graph

Ok here is Merck one of the mega cap pharmaceutical corporations. You see how back in 2001 it was at $80 a share. And now 20 years later it is back testing those highs. This is typical for industries they go through 20 year bear markets where they don't go up, and then they go through 20 year bull markets where they go flying up.

Say sometime in the next year Merck hits $100, that would clearly be above the old high back in 2000/2001. So for this new paper trading strategy I would buy in Merck at that point. Probably the whole pharmaceutical industry would be breaking into new highs at that point, but in my strategies i have to be careful not to over concentrate in 1 industry.

Last edited: