Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For most people, their looks are their personality. Women are right on that one.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
That's why women go solely on looks. They've had miles of cock and can tell what a guy will act like just by looking at his face, because 99% of the time he will act exactly how they expect.

So I honestly don't think they're lying when they claim to like good personalities, as ugly guys or average guys will almost always be bitter and angry, or act soy and suck up / be shady.

I'm triggered.

an ugly guy with a "good personality" wouldn't slay at all, while a good looking guy with a "bad personality" would. Personality is a meme to make it seem as though incels are somehow deserving of their predicament because we mightn't be the fondest of things like women's rights after experiencing the negative effects of it first hand

foids have the absolute worst personalities, noticed this since kindergarten tbh

foids have the absolute worst personalities, noticed this since kindergarten tbh
True foids always treated me very bad, there was no exception to the rule. While guys on the other hand, although also treated me bad most of the time, there were at least some boys who were nice to me.

They sense chads personality from a mile away.

I can’t say I agree. Many of the men women date are assholes but just considered good looking by society.