Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For my acting class, I decided to recite this inspiring quote. Tell me how I did it

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Shout out to all essential services workers! (more below)

After the last PSA we also wanted to stress that bullying isn't something this sub stands for.

There is no TL;DR. Please read it.

The whole point of the sub is to make fun of and expose hateful, sexist and all around shitty behavior. No direct hate or threats, death-wishing and harm towards any individual. Of course the people being called out in the posts are going to defend themselves saying we are shitty human beings for making fun of the things they most normally get away with like: sex shaming, heightism, racism, virgin shaming, gender shaming, pedophilia, fat shaming, threats of violence and suicide, hate towards LGBTQ, trans-gendered and asexual intolerance. We are an open community to all beliefs, sexual orientation, dimensions, and color. And of course we draw the line with hateful discrimination, child abuse and things that hurt our societies.

None of the hateful stuff is okay. Not even towards self proclaimed incels. Virgin shaming falls into this. No one who is a virgin is a lesser person and in fact it can be a good thing. Saving yourself for someone you love and want to be with is nothing to be ashamed of. It's the same with someone who hasn't had an opportunity to be romantically involved. You aren't bad because of any of this and no one should treat you badly because of it.

We have a duty here and an opportunity to give people who are struggling, suffering and unsure some advice. Our sub is large and has a lot of traction and influence. We have awesome users who point this shit out and make it known you cant hide behind a screen and think being a hateful person spouting awful things, that you can get away with treating others badly - YOU WILL be spotlighted here. Shining a light on these issues is best thing any community can do to weed out hate. And if we can laugh at it along the way all the better. This sub is for anyone without hate, regardless of how you identify.

In light of the recent pandemic I hope everyone stays safe. Protect those at risk, everyone around you and yourselves. Stay at fucking home if you can. Major props to Medical workers, pharmacists, delivery drivers and those cashiers and grocery store workers. They all put themselves at risk for the rest of us during these dark times. You are the heroes and heroines for all of us and deserve all the respect and gratitude we can give.

Especially the foids and chads.

DID I DO WELL?

Didn’t read lol..

In light of the recent pandemic I hope everyone stays safe.
Wtf are you cucked? YOURE WISHING WOMEN TO STAY SAFE?
Didn’t read.

Didn’t read lol..

Wtf are you cucked? YOURE WISHING WOMEN TO STAY SAFE?
Didn’t read.
it was from the r/IncelTears, justifying that they're not hateful towards incels lmao

“We don’t hate or bully incels, plus your looks don’t matter!”
“lol you’ll die alone little incel”

“We don’t hate or bully incels, plus your looks don’t matter!”
“lol you’ll die alone little incel”
Inceltears is the best example of the hypocrisy of normies, and particularly bullies and abusers. This is a regular thing abusers do, outwardly presenting a pristine facade in order to conceal their horrendous behaviour. When someone sees past the facade, they will do everything they can in order to gaslight their victims and mislead people into thinking the victim deserves it somehow.

Last edited:
This is some soy shit, my brain shut down.

In b4 people rape OP because they don’t get the thread

it was from the r/IncelTears, justifying that they're not hateful towards incels lmao

btw you can link to reddit threads directly in this site. No need to copy and paste or post pics. Just link the thread.

didnt read ur a greycel

The very mention of acting class brings back bad memories for me. I had to quit mine because there were too many chads in it and it made me sperg and fanned the flames of my insecurity like never before or since.

An actual incel would dread acting classes, especially if it has to be recorded and shown to anyone.

acting class as an ugly male?? sounds like a nightmare

Brutal thread ngl