Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For My Fellow Autists (Have You Ever Thought About Learning Micro Expressions)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

Dr. Ekman was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by TIME Magazine and ranked fifteenth among the most influential psychologists of the 21st century.

He is the world’s deception detection expert, co-discoverer of micro expressions, and the inspiration behind the hit series, Lie to Me.

Start your training with the expert today.

I'm sure some of you have at least heard of micro expressions before

I was just thinking that noticing and relating to the emotions of others is something hard for us that makes social interactions bothersome and annoying, so learning something like this might be a way of artificially creating a means to empathize and understand emotions of other people

It can also be used for manipulation I'm sure, and most importantly, being able to tell when other people are lying

This would however be more useful for guys who want to "ascend" as it could help you fake social competence

Pretty sure one could easily find a download or torrent for the software and videos

I'm gonna start looking, this will be like a little side project, the black pill has made it so that I already see people for who they are and what they want, making this knowledge into a skill would only amplify this in a positive way, there have been many occasions in which I would have wanted to know or have an idea what someone is thinking

I remember having downloaded the software years ago and setting it aside for "later when I had time", that time never came (I still have it on an old hard drive), and looking now there seems to be a lot of updated content to make learning easier so I guess I'll look for a new download

ANYBODY ELSE FIND IT FUNNY THAT THIS IS NEVER TALKED ABOUT BY PUA IDIOTS AND ITS ACTUALLY BACKED BY SCIENCE AND TAUGHT TO THE FBI

All this "hold frame" shit when you can just look at a bitches face and tell what she thinks of you, its proof they just want to scam idiots

Last edited:
I'm able to tell what people are thinking most of the time
Still doesn't help shit

All this "hold frame" shit when you can just look at a bitches face and tell what she thinks of you, its proof they just want to scam idiots
So this will basically be able to help us understand "IOIs"?

I'm able to tell what people are thinking most of the time
Still doesn't help shit

You THINK you are able to tell, you don't KNOW, there's a difference, there have been many situations where I have misunderstood (and thought I knew) because I did not have proper context, but If I could observe and understand micro-expressions I would have doubted my inferences and have better been able to deduce the intentions of others and their words

Why is it so many of you seem to have an aversion to learning, this kind of response is always expected in this forum when it comes to acquiring knowledge or improving in some way

"I can already do X"

"No point because X"

Are you seriously say this would not benefit you AT ALL, not in work, in business, nothing?

How can you tell the difference between flirting, niceness, or playing around for attention?

No because I am ugly, makes no difference.

You THINK you are able to tell, you don't KNOW, there's a difference, there have been many situations where I have misunderstood (and thought I knew) because I did not have proper context, but If I could observe and understand micro-expressions I would have doubted my inferences and have better been able to deduce the intentions of others and their words

Why is it so many of you seem to have an aversion to learning, this kind of response is always expected in this forum when it comes to acquiring knowledge or improving in some way

"I can already do X"

"No point because X"

Are you seriously say this would not benefit you AT ALL, not in work, in business, nothing?
whatever man gl with trying to get far with a sub4 face

How can you tell the difference between flirting, niceness, or playing around for attention?

Ekman began his research into face-reading in the 1950s, at the University of Chicago. He wanted to know whether it would be possible to catalogue each different expression the human face is capable of making, and whether he could use that information to read other people's emotions more accurately.

By the 1970s, after years spent dissecting the smallest muscular twitches, Ekman had amassed a list of more than 3,000 different expressions

Some of the faces we make are easy to spot and control. But others are more involuntary, and they pass across our faces without us being fully aware of them. These are the movements that are known as micro-expressions. They may only last a fraction of a second, but to the trained eye that's long enough to spot someone's true feelings.

"Sometimes," Ekman says, "you may know how a person is feeling before he or she knows. You may also be able to recognise that there is a chance a person is trying to diminish or conceal her expressions."

whatever man gl with trying to get far with a sub4 face

JFL I don't get it, why don't you just kill yourself now then, why wait?, guys like you never make anysense so I always feel like you are trolling

You won't try anything, you won't try to learn or improve in anything because its hopeless

Ok lets agree that's true for the sake of the argument, lets follow that logic then, WHY KEEP EXISTING?

Its like being a vegetable on life support in a hospital, you aren't going to do anything and its never going to stop, so you might as well just pull the plug

Do you just like complaining everyday and suffering?, does that bring you enjoyment?, are you a masochist?

If you've already admitted to yourself, that its all pointless, and you aren't going to try anything, then why keep living?

Let me guess, "muh copes"

So you are just going to basically drag your corpse through time, suffering every day, so you can watch another episode of anime JFL

It makes no sense, I've already told myself that if I ever get to the point where my mindset is like yours, I'm not going to waste time, I'll just kill myself and be done with it

JFL I don't get it, why don't you just kill yourself now then, why wait?, guys like you never make anysense so I always feel like you are trolling

You won't try anything, you won't try to learn or improve in anything because its hopeless

Ok lets agree that's true for the sake of the argument, lets follow that logic then, WHY KEEP EXISTING?

Its like being a vegetable on life support in a hospital, you aren't going to do anything and its never going to stop, so you might as well just pull the plug

Do you just like complaining everyday and suffering?, does that bring you enjoyment?, are you a masochist?

If you've already admitted to yourself, that its all pointless, and you aren't going to try anything, then why keep living?

So you are just going to basically drag your corpse through time, suffering every day, so you can watch another episode of anime JFL

It makes no sense, I've already told myself that if I ever get to the point where my mindset is like yours, I'm not going to waste time, I'll just kill myself and be done with it
Genuine question, how many hookers have you fucked in your life?

JFL I don't get it, why don't you just kill yourself now then, why wait, guys like you never make anysense

You won't try anything, you won't trying to learn or improve in anything because its hopeless

Ok, lets follow that logic then, so why keep existing, do you just like complaining, does that bring you enjoyment, are you a masochist?

nah in fact I'm actually moneysaving for surgery due to my face being fixable but I'm not gonna read all of that just to learn something that I already kind of know. Yes I already know that all people want me dead and won't let me go anywhere far. News flash!!!! It's next to impossible to get far as an ugly man without talent and guess what I'm talentless for anything other than videogames and such, women hate me, and yes better to cope than waste my time only to fail at the end.

So this will basically be able to help us understand "IOIs"?

Yes

It will allow you to become very good at "cold reading"

You know those scammer "psychic" types that trick people out of their money, they use "cold reading" techniques (a lot even learn micro expressions) so they can "make predictions" when actually they are just reading your facial expressions and guaging your responses to questions, and using those tiny facial responses to give them clues

They'll say shit like - "Someone in your family is in trouble" and based on the kind of expression you can deduce how close they are to that person, what relationship it is, etc and that helps you make better guesses that are accurate and people fall for that shit and think they are psychic

This is a known thing already

Either way I just think it would be fun to be able to tell what people are thinking in detail

The blackpill already taught me to read microexpressions

nah in fact I'm actually moneysaving for surgery due to my face being fixable but I'm not gonna read all of that just to learn something that I already kind of know. Yes I already know that all people want me dead and won't let me go anywhere far. News flash!!!! It's next to impossible to get far as an ugly man without talent and guess what I'm talentless for anything other than videogames and such, women hate me, and yes better to cope than waste my time only to fail at the end.

Oh well if you plan on surgery maxxing I can see why this doesn't interest you, but I don't think you are understanding the potential of something like this in every other aspect of your life, all you know is in general what people think of you, things that are obvious (like disgust), this knowledge would allow you to gauge the things they don't want others to percieve, to make people into "marks" to be manipulated

Good luck with the facial surgery, but that will always seem like a waste of time to me, because unless you are attractive to begin with, it isn't going to improve your looks by much, and if you are disfigured its only going to make you normal looking, you'll still just be stuck playing the same game you were playing before (gamble for pussy)
The blackpill already taught me to read microexpressions

Yea, sure bud

Social skills is confidence due to positive social and personal relationship reinforcement, given by being good looking. Good looking people NT or not, doesn't need to "read micro expression" for people to talk to them. People are attracted by beauty and repulsed by ugly, it is that simple.

Oh well if you plan on surgery maxxing I can see why this doesn't interest you, but I don't think you are understanding the potential of something like this in every other aspect of your life, all you know is in general what people think of you, things that are obvious (like disgust), this knowledge would allow you to gauge the things they don't want others to percieve, to make people into "marks" to be manipulated

Good luck with the facial surgery, but that will always seem like a waste of time to me, because unless you are attractive to begin with, it isn't going to improve your looks by much, and if you are disfigured its only going to make you normal looking, you'll still just be stuck playing the same game you were playing before (gamble for pussy)

Yea, sure bud
thx, maybe it's cope, but I just want to become normal looking and be treated as such.
btw not to brag but I scored 100% in ''understanding of human behaviour'' on a shitty psychologic test at school so this topic doesn't interest me that much as you could see. Others could learn this but I just don't feel the need to do it for myself.

Genuine question, how many hookers have you fucked in your life?

That seems unrelated but ok, just one, it was good, but she wasn't even my type so it could have been better

Now, how many breads have you eaten in your lifetime?

I scored 100% in ''understanding of human behaviour'' on a shitty psychologic test at school

Yes, and it was just a shitty psychological test as you said

Not something taught to FBI agents for the purposes of questioning and interrogation, its not even comparable

I can probably read them better than you
Yea, sure bud

bookmarked

Surprised you never heard of this before, you seemed like the type to know about it already

Last edited:
Yes

It will allow you to become very good at "cold reading"

You know those scammer "psychic" types that trick people out of their money, they use "cold reading" techniques (a lot even learn micro expressions) so they can "make predictions" when actually they are just reading your facial expressions and guaging your responses to questions, and using those tiny facial responses to give them clues

They'll say shit like - "Someone in your family is in trouble" and based on the kind of expression you can deduce how close they are to that person, what relationship it is, etc and that helps you make better guesses that are accurate and people fall for that shit and think they are psychic

This is a known thing already

Either way I just think it would be fun to be able to tell what people are thinking in detail
I would actually be interested in this ngl

It only works to see when neurotypicals are lying. Autists have expressions and microexpressions that arent considered appropriate to situation and the people they are talking to. So I imagine people think that autists are talking bullshit all the time. Autists look away from people and fidget and weird shit. That is how you tell if someone is lying or not.

Learning microexpressions is something that therapists try to do with high functioning aspiecels I think. I read about that. The problem is non-NTs can also descend into becoming obsessed with microexpressions and then over-exaggerate them and seem even weirder. There's some autist guy on youtube who does this. He says that he is constantly anxious and flipped out because he is trying to act normal all of the time. He is trying to "behave". He can only handle a few hours of this until he breaks down and does something completely weird and then people freak out.

I guess this could maybe work for people who are total mentalcels. There are a few here like that. Or claim that status.

Also since you said FBI, you likely triggered their algorithm, JFL. So hi FBI NSA CSI GCSB ASIO FIS MI5 MI6 MOSSAD etc etc etc :feelsokman:

I was thinking about this topic recently

That seems unrelated but ok, just one, it was good, but she wasn't even my type so it could have been better

Now, how many breads have you eaten in your lifetime?
Im asking because in one if your other threads you said that sex itself cures loneliness. So did your sex with the hooker cure you? Also by “not my type” i hope you mean she wasn’t hot enough because that seems like a completely blue pilled construct.

Im asking because in one if your other threads you said that sex itself cures loneliness

No, I already told you what I meant before in that very thread, why can't you remember?
No I'm saying that many men falsely conflate sexual desire with loneliness, because the prerequisite to get sex is to not be lonely (have a woman), so they are confusing the prerequisite for the goal, having friends will never take away your sexual desire, so if you have friends and are sexually frustrated, you'll still "feel lonely"

Friendship can't replace sexual desire, they are two different kinds of "resources" that can only be "replenished" by different "inputs"

In the same way that no matter how much water you drink it won't stop the hunger of your body for nutrition from food, and no matter how much food you eat it won't hydrate you enough like water would

The "loneliness" you feel is due to lack of physical sexual intimacy, if it was just "loneliness" that was our problem then the focus of incels wouldn't be about sex, it would be about making friends, because you can stop being "lonely" if you have friends, but notice its always about sex, and that's because many men keep confusing their sexual yearning with "loneliness"

So did your sex with the hooker cure you?

You ate something today, are you going to be hungry tomorrow?, you're always going to want to fuck more

But this whole loneliness thing I keep hearing guys talk about, I can't relate, I've never really felt the want to "just be with someone" or felt like I was missing out on "companionship", I just want to enjoy having sex first and maybe one day I'll feel those things (I doubt it), but I find it funny how so many men get hooked on the idea of companionship while being sex starved virgins, its like focusing on how dirty your clothes are and washing them with your drinking water while you are thirsty, the priorities seem out of order lol

Also by “not my type” i hope you mean she wasn’t hot enough because that seems like a completely blue pilled construct.

I mean't "type" physically, not mentally, what the hell would a whores personality have to do with anything JFL

Last edited:
Pretty great idea. I’m not autistic but I love this kind of shit, are there any reviews to read? Hate splashing cash on something I haven’t seen others respond to.

No, I already told you what I meant before in that very thread, why can't you remember?

The "loneliness" you feel is due to lack of physical sexual intimacy, if it was just "loneliness" that was our problem then the focus of incels wouldn't be about sex, it would be about making friends, because you can stop being "lonely" if you have friends, but notice its always about sex, and that's because many men keep confusing their sexual yearning with "loneliness"

You ate something today, are you going to be hungry tomorrow?, you're always going to want to fuck more

But this whole loneliness thing I keep hearing guys talk about, I can't relate, I've never really felt the want to "just be with someone" or felt like I was missing out on "companionship", I just want to enjoy having sex first and maybe one day I'll feel those things (I doubt it), but I find it funny how so many men get hooked on the idea of companionship while being sex starved virgins, its like focusing on how dirty your clothes are and washing them with your drinking water while you are thirsty, the priorities seem out of order lol

I mean't "type" physically, not mentally, what the hell would a whores personality have to do with anything JFL
Maybe i value friendship because i was abandoned by two different friend groups in my life when women came into the the picture. But you are right, its not called friendcels.co for a reason.

Learning microexpressions is something that therapists try to do with high functioning aspiecels I think. I read about that. The problem is non-NTs can also descend into becoming obsessed with microexpressions and then over-exaggerate them and seem even weirder. There's some autist guy on youtube who does this. He says that he is constantly anxious and flipped out because he is trying to act normal all of the time. He is trying to "behave". He can only handle a few hours of this until he breaks down and does something completely weird and then people freak out.
If we tend to look away from people because that's too stimulating imagine trying reading and also faking micro expressions LOL it's overwhelming and tiresome no matter how hard you study and try. I attended some tests for evaluating my asperger officially and i failed miserably at reading normal expressions, let alone microexpressions, although i already knew in theory about some of them, didn't work at all. That's pretty much pull yourself by the bootstraps logic to me.

Maybe i value friendship because i was abandoned by two different friend groups in my life when women came into the the picture

That's a really funny outcome when you think about it, because shouldn't your experiences have shown you more than anyone else that friendships aren't that "strong" and their worth isn't really that much, seeing as you were abandoned.

You should actually know better than anyone else that friendships aren't worth much

Another thing too, people who are "unequally yoked" can never be "true friends", you can't be friends with people who aren't at least somewhat equal to you, you guys won't be on the same "wavelength"

I've had some friends who became different as they started to date and have sex, they didn't even get the chance to "abandon" me because I closed myself off first, because I already knew where this was heading, 3rd wheel outings, being the butt of jokes for not having a GF, being awkwardly silent during conversations about dating and sex, etc

You are doing yourself a disservice by trying to be friends with people who aren't living the same kind of life as you, so you just feel "rushed"/"forced" to try and catch up and everyday is even more frustrating, my life became mostly peaceful and relatively stress free when I stopped putting time and effort into pointless things

I used to stress myself out everyday waking up early to exercise to try and look better but it never made a difference, I stopped and I got a little fat, but ironically I've never felt better in my life, you have to get yourself out of the lifestyle where you are chasing normie goals and trying to "catch up" to others, because you never will, its an endless up hill battle, when you are just starting your "dating life" if you ascend your "friends" are going to talking about "settling down" and that you need to start "thinking like a man"

All normies are NPC's pretty much following the same per-determined life plan

There are set phases you have to go through over certain time spans, you'll always be behind, you'll have to skip phases and that will leave you unsatisfied

Hate splashing cash

Pretty sure one could easily find a download or torrent for the software and videos

I remember having downloaded the software years ago and setting it aside for "later when I had time", that time never came (I still have it on an old hard drive), and looking now there seems to be a lot of updated content to make learning easier so I guess I'll look for a new download

Just go google for a download or check out piratebay, the older version should be available and it has the same content

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread,will look into this.Can't function in society without understanding social cues

When I was young i was never able to understand social cues/norms, so i would say/do weird shit, which eventually led to bullying and social ostracizion. But over time, i began picking up on other people's expressions and micro-expressions to the extent that over the years, i gained the ability to be able to read people like a book. This was very likely a psychological adaptation in order to survive in the foreign social environment.

Other people often try to deceive me by wearing multiple masks (figuratively) but i can see through any mask they wear, they can no longer fool me. For example, someone might tell me they are my friend in order to gain my trust, they will have a friendly smile but their eyes tell a different story. I never get fooled by the smile, i look into their eyes to understand their true motive. As Scarface said "The eyes Chico, they never lie"

Last edited:
Sounds interesting but holy shit that's expensive.