Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [For Normies and IncelTears] If you want to understand why people go ER, the answer is explained in Spyro the Dragon

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Watch the following clip:

Notice what happens:

1. At first, he says "it's been peaceful here in the dragon world" Normies live in a calm world with very little problems. They have no idea what an outcast has to go through. And because they live in such a peaceful world, they're much more likely to believe in the just world fallacy.
2. Second they talk about Gnasty Gnorc doing stuff for "his cause". Here's a question, what is motivating him to act this way, possibly the way he was treated by society and ostracized? Do you think if he wasn't cast out but instead accepted he'd be acting this way?
3. Lastly, the dragon calls him "a simple creature, no threat, and besides, he is ugly". Well, if he's simple and no threat, why is he ostracized? That's right, simply because he is ugly.

If you think about it, the Dragons brought this upon themselves. By lookshaming him, they pissed him off. (P.S. in Spyro 2, there's a part where Spyro calls Ripto "shorty", once again shaming someone for their looks). However, young kids will simply be told "Gnasty Gnorc is the villain, no matter what, he's evil and the dragons can do no wrong." Kids from a young age are being brainwashed against ugly people and their struggles.

You see, Normies and Inceltears, people don't decide to go on a rampage for no reason, they're treated like shit. If someone was in a bar and they threw their beer on you, you might want to punch them. Similarly, some people (like Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Seung-Hui Cho, or Elliot Rodger) were cast out from society, and decided to strike back. No, I'm not condoning these actions, but you have to understand the psychology behind the attack. As the old African proverb goes "The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel it's warmth"

So Inceltears, here's my request to you, if you truly don't want to see mass shootings, you will stop contributing to the cause of mass shootings, which is bullying and ostracization. Inceltears is a bullying subreddit, so the best way to solve this problem is to simply shut it down. Of course it likely won't because you have nothing else to do but bully ugly people, but of course if you truly cared about the world, you'd shut IncelTears down.

inb4ITwon'ttouchthis

Last edited:
Brendio, that should have a NSFW spoiler tbh

When you're blackpilled, even childhood games start to make sense in a different way

In his debut, Gnasty Gnorc is very smart, and calculating, as shown when he executes his plot to take over the Dragon Realms and freezes the Dragons in crystal with ease. Despite this, he is a mean, ugly, greedy, bad-tempered, and "nasty" Gnorc who hates Dragons. He is also extremely cowardly, seeming to run at the slimmest sight of danger. The Dragons see him as unintelligent, and he is sensitive about his appearance and will not hesitate to attack those who stand in his way. Gnasty also resents the Dragons for banishing him to the Dragon Junkyard and constantly insulting his appearance. This eventually drives him to launch a full-scale, coordinated assault on the Dragon Realms. Despite his seemingly simplistic mannerisms, Gnasty prefers to use his tactical efforts over brute force; even when facing off against a smaller dragon like Spyro he fights very defensively, keeping his distance and attacking from the other side of obstacles and traps. He always seems to have a trick up his sleeve. Whether if it's hiding the keys used to get up to him, or jumping on receding platforms, Gnasty will attempt to trick his foes until the end.
Based

when i was a kid and played spyro 3 on ps1 the bunny girl became my waifu

Spyro is a great game tbh ngl

Video game with subtle blackpill, i like this.

Gnasty Gnorc should have been the main character.

The first 3 games have a kino soundtrack.

lol at trying to reason with NPCs

Tarrant

Spyro

That seemed too good for PS1...
latest

Still cute. I played Neopets last year on my PS2, also cute but PS1 bunny is cuter.

Guess Reignited might be worth the investment? Or a PS4?

I have the 1st spyro but didn't get very far. Completed "Legend of Spyro" on PS2 but I don't know how decent it's plot compares.

good post and death to I.T fuck those panty sniffing bobcat molesters.

View attachment 186990
View attachment 186989

That seemed too good for PS1...
latest

Still cute. I played Neopets last year on my PS2, also cute but PS1 bunny is cuter.

Guess Reignited might be worth the investment? Or a PS4?

I have the 1st spyro but didn't get very far. Completed "Legend of Spyro" on PS2 but I don't know how decent it's plot compares.

The music in that video is scary as fuck.

The original trilogy is great. Much better than "Legend of Spyro" in my opinion. Whether you play the original or reignited doesn't really matter. But I would highly recommend the trilogy. Plotwise the originals aren't anything special, but the gameplay is AMAZING

Man why did you have to ruin my favorite ps1 series.

When you're blackpilled, even childhood games start to make sense in a different way
We should do this more tbh.

And before faggots say it's just fiction, people have no problem using Harry Potter to express their dumb political beliefs in public so what we do is fair game.

@Personalityinkwell Very high IQ Thread.
latest

Cute bunny indeed. Gigavolcel if wouldn't.

thanks for the bump bro :D
This Thread deserves it ngl. Spyro is pure Blackpill, and you've revealed it. Because of the misbehavior of the Normie Dragons and pretty Spyro, it is no wonder why some Ogre Dragon goes ER.

i don't get what he's saying
"You're a retard, and you do know this. Why the fuck are you pretending to be a normal person? No one believes you anyway. You lie only to yourself. You lie not to others, but only to yourself. Why?"

"You're a retard, and you do know this. Why the fuck are you pretending to be a normal person? No one believes you anyway. You lie only to yourself. You lie not to others, but only to yourself. Why?"
jfl

High iq and spyropilled, on a serious note normies would feel more sympathy for a Chad bully getting gunned down than an incel getting gunned down by a Chad bully. I absolutely despise normies and foids.

Few months ago I picked up the Reignited Trilogy and immediately spotted this blackpill. Absolutely brutal.