Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [For Normies & IncelTears] Do You Expect A Dehydrated Man In The Desert To Value The Domestic Uses Of Water? (Serious Question)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
What do I mean by the title, well to some its already obvious, but for those don't immediately get it, here's what I mean

Follow the story if you may:
Imagine a man walking across the desert, his clothing is dirty and in tatters, he's completely dehydrated and on the verge of collapsing, his lips and throat are dry, he can barely speak, he is on his last legs

He happens upon a woman who is fetching water out of a well, at first he thinks its a mirage, he uses what strength he has left to crawl over towards her and he grasps the lace on her sandal, and is pleased to see his vision is real

He asks the woman for some water and she replies - "sure, but your clothes sure are dirty, I was just about to wash mines its why I'm at this well, I'll do yours while I'm at it, afterwards you can drink"

He is confused, he thinks to himself "can't she tell that I'm dying of thirst, clean clothes can surely come after", clean clothes are not whats urgent to him right now, he just wants to drink some water, he begins to beg for some water

The woman still replies - "only after I've washed your clothing", with a confused look she thinks to herself "can't he see how dirty and ruined his clothing is, he could get a rash or something, any cuts could become infected, etc"

Seeing as he has no options the man begrudgingly agrees and hands over his clothing, standing there, bare naked and embarrassed, the only thing keeping him going was the promise of water

When the woman returns from her task, the man is already dead

Do you get the point yet, if not allow me to be very specific

The reason why incels can't see women as anything but sex objects, is ironically because they haven't had any sexual interactions with women

You'll always hear normies say that you can't get a woman because you don't see them as more than sex objects, you need to make friends with women (most of us have, its just a strawman). That argument is completely false, its the endless starvation that creates men who want nothing but sex from women

Think of the "domestic uses" as the other things a man could get from a woman (friendship, advice, etc). Many incels have already gotten that from women, but they are starved of sexual stimuli, so as far as they can see, that's all that there is, they just want to drink water because they are dehydrated while society wants them to wash their clothes and water the plants before they can get a drink, its ridiculous, of course those other uses are important but they mean nothing to a dehydrated person whose needs aren't met

The domestic uses of water are important, but they are only important to a person who has already had the primary need of water (hydration) met, someone who is having their needs met can see the worth of its secondary uses, but someone who is starved of that need ONLY SEE'S THAT NEED UNTIL IT IS MET, it just isn't as important, its a non issue

IF YOU DON'T EXPECT A DEHYDRATED MAN IN THE DESERT TO SEE THE VALUE OF WATER'S DOMESTIC USES

THEN YOU CAN'T EXPECT AN INCEL TO SEE THE VALUE OF WOMEN "AS PEOPLE"

Its the same thing, once you are starved of something, all that exists for you is that need, you are aware of the other uses but they don't matter because you are starving, you need to have that need met first before you can even begin to comprehend the value of its other uses

One line from the story I really want people to focus on is this, its something all incels can relate to:
Seeing as he has no options the man begrudgingly agrees and hands over his clothing, standing there, bare naked and embarrassed, the only thing keeping him going was the promise of water

All of use have "worked on our personality", made friends with women (some cases with no sexual interest), taken advice from women, etc. All of us have "swallowed our pride" and tried to date down, tried to take the "lets be friends first" route, tried every pathetic strategy that we know for a fact attractive men never had to try

BUT THE WATER NEVER COMES, there is no water afterwards, all there is, is more dehydration, and someone telling you - "Yeah but your clothes are dirty, have you tried washing your clothes, surely you'd get some water then"

Last edited:
it’s about the companionship the sex doesn’t matter

Very high IQ man.
If you’re starving, you don’t care about eating healthy. If you’re lonely, you don’t care about the quality of people you hang around.
If your sexual options are limited, you easily develop oneitis for foids out of desperation, out of scarcity. Us Incels haven’t fulfilled our basic needs yet. Particularly, the need for sex. We can’t move forward until we have

BUT THE WATER NEVER COMES
:cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Dionysus

:feelskek: That image has so much meaning now

if i could hug them that would be cool

You are completely neutered, you might as well just die at this point, a man who has stopped seeking out his desires essentially no longer exists, the moment you start telling yourself "I'm alright with just hugs for the rest of my life" you might as well just chop your dick off and become transwoman because you've lost your manhood, with your mindset you'd be alright with an open relationships where she fucks other guys and you get hugs and cuddles

Last edited:
:feelskek: That image has so much meaning now

You are completely neutered, you might as well just die at this point, a man who has stopped seeking out his desires essentially no longer exists, the moment you start telling yourself "I'm alright with just hugs for the rest of my life" you might as well just chop your dick off and become transwoman because you've lost your manhood, with your mindset you'd be alright with an open relationships where she fucks other guys and you get hugs and cuddles
ok maybe if she kissed me that’s cool:feelsrope:

it’s about the companionship the sex doesn’t matter
You can try friendzone maxing. You get to be around a women and you can have her as companion and she will hug you.

But no sex tho and she will vomit from the thought of having sexual interest in you? Is that what you want

You can try friendzone maxing. You get to be around a women and you can have her as companion and she will hug you.

But no sex tho and she will vomit from the thought of having sexual interest in you? Is that what you want

I actually think this is what this cuck wants, I swear we need to create some kind of method to screen out cucks from the site, but the mods have made such ways of thinking "acceptable" so guys like that will always think they have a place here and will show up

Highest IQ post I've seen all day :feelsokman:

holy shit that is inter-galactical and astronomical IQ.

@BlkPillPres YOU ARE GOD

Ignore him, he's a troll cuck.

I know many ways to filter and purify water. Many ways, man.

But...

They all require water.

When you're physically separated from interacting with women, the only thing you can do is objectify them

I know many ways to filter and purify water. Many ways, man.

But...

They all require water.
just filter piss bro it worked for astronauts, science is dope bro! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Normalfags: wtf how dare you compare sex to water, sex isn't a need you won't die if you don't have sex you dumb incel
Stop trying to explain anything to normalfags. You don't need analogies for people susceptible of the blackpill and the people who aren't won't listen to reason or appeals to emotion anyways.

Ok then, make some platonic female friends and you should be set for life
I'd argue it is more about intimate companionship. We can get male/female friends, and sexual release can be bought.

sexual release can be bought.

This is like saying cocaine can be bought, if I had access to reasonbly priced legal sex I likely would not even be on this forum, also pretty much all sexual releases are bought, most men have to spend money in some form on a woman to get her to have sex with them

Sadly, normies and IT won't change their stance on anything. They only care about following the crowd and pushing a narrative. I loved the post though, excellent analogy that describes us perfectly.

Sadly most humans don't care for the plight of others since it's not their problem to deal with. Sigh.

sexual release can be bought.
For way more than I'm willing to spend. I'll be happy with just free sex with a foid around my looksmatch.

Astronomically high IQ post

if I had access to reasonbly priced legal sex I likely would not even be on this forum
I wouldn't be so sure, though this will definitely vary from incel to incel. I suppose I'm lucky to live in a place where prostitution is legal, and yet, having spent 1500€ on it, it is 100% clear to me that that kind of sex will never fulfill me. A prostitute will fuck your dick in exchange for some money, but she won't fuck YOU, she won't look at you, or show genuine enthusiasm or embrace you with tenderness, her body wont tremble from that orgasm you are not giving her.

Very good analogy.

However you forget one thing. Scum like them are deliberately obtuse to these facts & will blindly ignore them because they think they're immune & impervious to the consequences of their actions as well as their in vogue opinions are infallible.

When those fuckers are dislodged not by ERing or AMing but by beer hall putsching/ March on roming/ Bastille marching etc you get the picture than those trash will admit everything we & they have already known.

Not to mention seeing the sheikhs in the desert with all sluts I mean available water because of the brutal genes.

I'll be happy with just free sex with a foid around my looksmatch.

No such thing as free sex for the average man, there are always exceptions but in most cases a man is paying in some way, we need to stop with this free sex nonesense it doesn't really exist

her body wont tremble from that orgasm you are not giving her.

There are drugs for that, also you paid, you could just force her to the point of orgasm, I'm not going to any high end fuckery places where they have guards and shit and she's going to try to be "running the show"

Not to mention seeing the sheikhs in the desert with all sluts I mean available water because of the brutal genes.

This just looks like a pure copy paste google translation lol

Normalfags: wtf how dare you compare sex to water, sex isn't a need you won't die if you don't have sex you dumb incel
Stop trying to explain anything to normalfags. You don't need analogies for people susceptible of the blackpill and the people who aren't won't listen to reason or appeals to emotion anyways.

Unironically this is the stance IT will take, despite that not being the need of the analogy.

To any IT lurked he's not comparing the need of what to the need of sex, he's stating that despite that guy need water to survive the foid insisted he takes a wash first, similarly despite cucks and normies insisting that we "work on personality" and all this crap, we just need to get laid (From a female - dont push faggotry).

wants them to wash their clothes

Worst of all, some people genuinely believe this when giving advice. Completely ignorant that they themselves are the killers of thirsty people.

OP needs to get the fuck on Twitter asap.

OP needs to get the fuck on Twitter asap.

I'm glad I don't have a Twitter account anymore. This type of fuckery can turn any man insane.

I'm glad I don't have a Twitter account anymore. This type of fuckery can turn any man insane.

Calling them out, challenging them & chilling them into silence is a must.