Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [For Normies & IncelTears] The Worst Of Bullying Isn't What People WILL Do To You, Its What People WON'T Do To You

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Saw this video in a thread today:

After reading the comments on that youtube video I started to realize truly how moronic and blue pilled the average person truly is, its nothing but virtue signalling and pointless emotional statements

"Why are people so cruel" (nice job patting yourself on the back with the indirect "I'm a good person" virtue signal post)

"I would be his friend" (yeah out of pity, would that make him happy?)

My personal favorite cliche response:
"We just need to stop bullying and all this would change"

OH REALLY?

The worst of bullying has ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT PEOPLE WILL DO TO YOU

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT THEY WON'T DO TO YOU

You could make those children stop teasing him, calling him names, physically intimidating him, etc

THEN WHAT?

They simply now just need to do the exact opposite of that TO ACHIEVE AN EVEN GREATER EFFECT

Ignore him completely, don't talk to him, don't even look in his direction, don't acknowledge his existence unless forced to by some authority figure for a specific reason (group projects, etc)

Oh and he hasn't even hit puberty yet, THAT'S WHEN SHIT REALLY KICKS INTO GEAR

Because you see, right now he doesn't have this monkey on his back called a libido to magnify his heart ache and yearning for female companionship

If he wants to hurt himself now (like he said in the video), imagine how he'll feel when we wants sex, and comes to the realization that HE'S NEVER GONNA GET ANY

ALL THAT AWAITS HIM IS MORE EXCLUSION AND A LIFETIME OF YEARNING

HE'S GOING TO HEAR ABOUT:
ALL THE PARTIES
ALL THE FUN LITTLE SPIN THE BOTTLE GAMES
THE SPRING BREAKS
THE PROMS
ETC

All the various colourful life experiences everyone else around him is enjoying, AND HE'LL ALWAYS BE THE ONE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN

Even if they don't bully him "directly":
HE'S STILL GOING TO SEE ALL OF THEIR LOOKS OF DISGUST
HE'S GOING TO HEAR ALL OF THE WHISPERS
HE'LL HEAR ALL OF THE SNICKERS IN THE BACKGROUND AS THEY SNEER
HE'LL SEE ALL OF THE VILE GRIMACES AS THEY ALL WALK AWAY AFTER ENJOYING LOOKING DOWN ON HIM
OFF INTO THE DISTANCE TOWARDS THE REST OF THEIR AMAZING LIVES

You have to seriously lack imagination and be extremely blue pilled, to think that what makes bullying bad is having your lunch money stolen, or being mocked, etc. That shit is easy mode when it comes to being an unwanted teen male in the midst of puberty, his torture has only begun, he's likely going to kill himself in the next few years

DEAR NORMIES, YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK:
You can legislate all you want about what you want to stop people from doing, but you can't legislate anything to FORCE THEM TO DO SOMETHING

AND THAT'S WHAT YOU'D NEED TO DO TO TRULY END BULLYING

YOU CAN'T FORCE ANYBODY TO BE HIS FRIEND
YOU CAN'T FORCE ANYBODY TO IGNORE BIOLOGY AND NOT SEE HIS PHYSICAL FORM AS UNAPPEALING OR EVEN REVOLTING
YOU CAN'T FORCE ANY GIRLS TO BE ATTRACTED TO HIM, TO SHOW HIM AFFECTION, TO DATE HIM, OR TO FUCK HIM

SO WHEN IT COMES TO THE THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER TO A TEENAGE AND ADULT MALE

NOBODY CAN FUCKING DO SHIT FOR HIM UNLESS THEY HAVE THE POWER TO REWRITE REALITY

ITS NOT EVEN OVER FOR HIM, IT NEVER BEGAN!

Last edited:
Very based and high iq post man. Once the bullying stopped in my later years at school I was simply ignored. This kid is finished no two ways about it. He will never live a normal life. Even if the bullying stopped tomorrow he may be mentally better... until the isolation gets to him.

I feel so fucking bad for that child. May Allah casts down lightning strikes on those bullies' home IRL

Mt. Everest IQ.

Based tbh, burtal for him

absolute truth. Kid needs euthanadia or at thr least neetbux and homeschooled

I think he should be entitled to Neetbux. He shouldn't have to be forced to wageslave everyday, every week, every year until he dies, while being bullied at work, ignored and mocked by foids, hear about the amazing lives everyone around him are living etc. It's just too cruel. :feelscry:

Someone in the comments called him a beautiful boy, bullshit; if they looked like that they'd rope. So much virtue signalling.

ALL THAT AWAITS HIM IS MORE EXCLUSION AND A LIFETIME OF YEARNING

ALL THE PARTIES
THE SPRING BREAKS
THE PROMS
ETC

All the various colourful life experiences everyone else around him is enjoying, AND HE'LL ALWAYS BE THE ONE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN
Too real.

I feel so fucking bad for that child. May Allah casts down lightning strikes on those bullies' home IRL
His bullies will go on to lead successful lives with girlfriends, a wife & kids thus continuing their genetic line, friends, some won't change & others will claim to have grown up & "feel bad" about their past actions for all of 5 seconds when they're 30.

This kid will either have roped or is destined to a miserable life of isolation or being gaslighted at every opportunity when he goes outside.

The world isn't adept at helping this kid. He will suffer until death :feelscry:.

Good post. It's over for that kid

Saw this video in a thread today:

"Why are people so cruel" (nice job patting yourself on the back with the indirect "I'm a good person" virtue signal post)

"I would be his friend" (yeah out of pity, would that make him happy?)

I love your threads.
:feelsokman::yes:

His bullies will go on to lead successful lives with girlfriends, a wife & kids thus continuing their genetic line, friends, some won't change & others will claim to have grown up & "feel bad" about their past actions for all of 5 seconds when they're 30.

This kid will either have roped or is destined to a miserable life of isolation or being gaslighted at every opportunity when he goes outside.
1501389255166.png

Highest IQ post I've ever seen. Props to OP man.
I can totally relate to this. During my puberty years I had and still have to see the others getting to enjoy their youth and partying without me. Nobody ever gave 2 fucks about my ass and ignored me just the way OP is pointing.
Guess what that caused to me? Psychological trauma, intense deep hatred for society and severe depression. A human can't be treated as a ghost, henceforth we are SOCIAL BEINGS.

Yep you're completely right OP

YOU CAN'T FORCE ANY GIRLS TO BE ATTRACTED TO HIM, TO SHOW HIM AFFECTION, TO DATE HIM, OR TO FUCK HIM
I mean, technically you can force them to fuck him

State mandated gfs NOW

Dude, you're based AF.

Is there really nothing to be done for a kid like that, though ?

I think it's counterproductive to point at the bullies and lecture them. They won't like that and will resent the kid even more.

Physical deformities cause a visceral reaction in people, and sometimes they react aggressively. If you try to repress this, you will make things worse.

Maybe the best that can be done for such a kid is to tell him exactly that, that he is deformed and that his physical appearance provokes disgust and thus animosity. He will have to be mentally strong if he wants to live, and he will have to defend himself most of the times, because even if some people will pose as his friends and protectors, in truth no one will give him support and protection all the time.

The brutal truth is no magical solution, but I personally believe it always helps, because no matter how bad your situation is, it's always worse when you don't understand why you're in it.

Dude, you're based AF.

Is there really nothing to be done for a kid like that, though ?

I think it's counterproductive to point at the bullies and lecture them. They won't like that and will resent the kid even more.

Physical deformities cause a visceral reaction in people, and sometimes they react aggressively. If you try to repress this, you will make things worse.

Maybe the best that can be done for such a kid is to tell him exactly that, that he is deformed and that his physical appearance provokes disgust and thus animosity. He will have to be mentally strong if he wants to live, and he will have to defend himself most of the times, because even if some people will pose as his friends and protectors, in truth no one will give him support and protection all the time.

The brutal truth is no magical solution, but I personally believe it always helps, because no matter how bad your situation is, it's always worse when you don't understand why you're in it.
If he fightmaxes throughout his life chances are he'll end up in a psyche ward or jail, he'll be the problem apparently due to all the endless altercations with different ppl he'll face.

This is one of the reasons why I hate bluepilled cucks so much, on top of all this shit happening to you they try to act like it's your fault somehow

If he fightmaxes throughout his life chances are he'll end up in a psyche ward or jail, he'll be the problem apparently due to all the endless altercations with different ppl he'll face.
Call me naive, but I believe he can defend himself without physical altercation. He has to develop wit and verbal responsiveness. Starting with shouting "fuck off' to people the second they laugh at him or call him freak.

I know it's easier said than done, but this is what he should aim at, and be encouraged to aim at.

Just my two cents, though. I admit it's hard for me to imagine how it feels to look like that.

PS: also I realize I'm missing OP's point, which is entirely valid. That being said even if what people do to you is not the only problem (OP arguing it's mainly what people won't do to you), it's still a problem.

Last edited:
"What's wrong inkwell?", ITcels

Also, IT will not touch this.

@SergeantIncel pin dis high iq shit

no matter how bad your situation is, it's always worse when you don't understand why you're in it.

This is why I see the blue pill as something malicious, people knowingly spreading false hope and misguiding naive males, its fucked up, they need to be killed

As for the boy, the only thing that will help him have an enjoyable life is something winning the lottery or becoming rich through wealthmaxxing, other than that, only euthanasia will save him

5 star thread.

My heart breaks for that kid. And There’s nothing anybody can do.
His mom talking about “bullying bad, bullying needs to be stopped”, probably rewarded violent bullies with sex, love, and companionship when she was in high school and college. And is probably not making this video as a PSA. Her kid is crying talking about how he wants to die and she’s sticking a camera in his face? She must be exploiting her son’s suffering for attention and sympathy. No doubt it breaks her heart, but she STILL GAINS PERSONALLY FROM RECORDING IT.

as unfathomably terrible as that kid’s situation is, I wish a kid like him onto every hypergamous, violence-rewarding cumbucket.

I hope that kid hangs on a little while longer and massacres his bullies.

@Personalityinkwell had a feeling you would like this thread, hence why i'm tagging you.

That video actually really fucking hurry to watch and I'll probably remember it for rest of my life maybe.

Teachers obviously don't give a shit.

Everyone's a fucking NPC normie. 90% of the world is. 90% of the world needs to fucking die or be put on their own planet so the normal people with actual souls can live happily and peacefully.

Because the teachers are NPC's, they would tell a kid off for breaking something or saying a rude word because it's against the 'rules'.

But bullying people for their physical appearance isn't against the rules so they do nothing and don't care.

You're not allowed to make fun of peoples race or sexuality but when it comes to aesthetic appearance, you can do what the fuck you want even though that's literally the worst thing anyone can be made fun of for.

No one cares about ugly people. Everyone hates them. Everyone wants them dead.

Very based and high iq post man. Once the bullying stopped in my later years at school I was simply ignored. This kid is finished no two ways about it. He will never live a normal life. Even if the bullying stopped tomorrow he may be mentally better... until the isolation gets to him.

Exactly, I don't get bullied anymore in school, but I'm still left out and feel like shit.

@Personalityinkwell had a feeling you would like this thread, hence why i'm tagging you.

thanks man, I pissed myself reading this

Teachers obviously don't give a shit.

True, but what can we expect the teachers to do, like I said, they can force/coerce the students not to do certain things but they can't force/coerce the students to do certain things, and that's where it matters most

I'm not excusing the teachers though, they are likely normie tier piece of shit, and thinking - "why did you bring your son to a normal school knowing his condition"

The sad part is, they're right, this is what happens when you let blue pilled delusion pieces of shit reproduce and raise children, they can't make objective decisions, first off I was not letting a child like that be born to begin with, but if he was already there I was homeschooling him and later send him to a school with children who have similar or relative conditions as himself, so he can feel comfortable and learn to interact with others

The average parent today is a blue pilled retard

The average parent today is a blue pilled retard

My dad says my skin isn't that bad despite people calling my face garbage ang my mom said I was "handsome". Fucking delusional retards

Oh and my dad also suggested I make friends by walking up to random people.

No WONDER he gets bullied! He has a toxic personality and no confidence! He also needs to shower more often and get a haircut and stand up straight.

My dad says my skin isn't that bad despite people calling my face garbage ang my mom said I was "handsome". Fucking delusional retards

Sometimes I flash back and remember all the times my mom or some other female family member said I was handsome and I cringe, why fucking do that to boy, its not going to help him in the future, it only makes you feel good it doesn't help the child, "blue pill parenting" should be criminalized

I have a certain level of disdain for my parents because they truly wasted my time, had I been given honest guidance about the world and how shit really works (the black pill) I'd be much further ahead in life already, now I have to spend my time climbing to get to that point later in life

This is why I am truly grateful for the black pill, and greatful to Elliot Roger, if not for the media outrage he caused and his manifesto, it would have taken me way longer to find my way to the black pill, I would still be some naive blue pilled fool wasting his time an energy on things that would never bear fruit

Oh and my dad also suggested I make friends by walking up to random people.

These people just end up being acquaintances, I tried the whole "be outgoing" thing at university, it doesn't work because by the time you get to that point, you have so little in common with the average person you can barely be on the "same wavelength" to have conversations, you'll just be that guy they say hi to every now and then or worse a guy they "tolerate" being around and joke about behind your back

Even as a teen the difference in perspectives and interests is vast between someone who has a normal social life and someone who doesn't

Last edited:
Blinkie M
please dear beautiful boy, there is nothing wrong with you. I see a beautiful handsome boy. People are stupid. As soon as someone is different from others, they don't know what to do. You have to stand above your bullies and laugh at them they have a problem not you. THEIR ARE DOM AND NOT YOU. Get up and teach them a lesson. I am from the Netherlands and wish you all the best. It will all be fine dear boy. Be above them let it teach you. You are no more and no less than another. I even think you are a handsome boy and that is 100% truth.

Mark Vincent
Blinkie M I THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO BULLY HIM ARE JEALOUS THAT HE IS SO GOOD LOOKING...!! THE KID HAS AN AMAZING APEARANCE...!!!

JFL at these comments, they reek of soy. It is this moronic bluepilled mentality what hurts people like this child on the long run.

JFL at these comments, they reek of soy. It is this moronic bluepilled mentality what hurts people like this child on the long run.

Mark Vincent
Blinkie M I THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO BULLY HIM ARE JEALOUS THAT HE IS SO GOOD LOOKING...!! THE KID HAS AN AMAZING APEARANCE...!!!

Somebody should fucking kill Mark Vincent for his lies, normies make me fucking sick, literally setting someone up for failure just so that you can feel good about yourself

Very high iq and colorful post. The part about hearing everyone else having fun while you rot hit me hard.

Very high iq and colorful post. The part about hearing everyone else having fun while you rot hit me hard.

Is that as bad as the orgies you don't even hear about?

Aristotelian IQ. You hit the nail on the head.

ALL THE PARTIES
THE SPRING BREAKS
THE PROMS
ETC

This perfectly explains my life as a zoomercel, except now it’s even worse because it’s rubbed in my face on social media

And is probably not making this video as a PSA. Her kid is crying talking about how he wants to die and she’s sticking a camera in his face? She must be exploiting her son’s suffering for attention and sympathy. No doubt it breaks her heart, but she STILL GAINS PERSONALLY FROM RECORDING IT.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. WTF why put your kid's crying face on camera for the whole world to see. It's messed up.

Is that as bad as the orgies you don't even hear about?
I don't know which is worse honestly. They're both gut wrenching in their own way.

yeah, but imagine marrying a hole who did one of those orgies. The whore would take it to the grave and the simp wouldn't even know.

I've to agree. As someone who expirienced both, bullying and simply getting ignored by everyone. I can assure you, that the former doesn't hurts as bad, as the later.

I don't know which is worse honestly. They're both gut wrenching in their own way.

yeah, but imagine marrying a hole who did one of those orgies. The whore would take it to the grave and the simp wouldn't even know.

That happens in most marriages probably if you think about it

this is really heartbreaking

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. WTF why put your kid's crying face on camera for the whole world to see. It's messed up.

Blue pilled mindset - "It will make it more "impactful" and really "hit home" if I show how sad he is"

Yet that same fucking idiot woman would never fuck an incel if he told her the saddest of sad life stories

Normies just can't put two and two together due to personal biases and emotional thinking, if you wouldn't fuck an incel due to a sad story, why would bullying end just because your son is sad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back