Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For people with a thousand-yard-stares or lazy eyes.

psilocybincel

psilocybincel

God's flesh
★★★
It's over for anyone with a shell-shocked expression akin to PTSD or aspie eyes. If you're facial expression does not respond to your emotions it's over. If you look like Adam Lanza because of autism but your not a violent person it's triple over, even if you have good-looking eyes or eye area.

It's kind of sad actually because I somewhat find this trait attractive in people. However, I have almost never met a foid who has this.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 300
  • 140310_gma_muller4_wg.jpg
    140310_gma_muller4_wg.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
I have lazy eye. It's really bad.

Try aspie eyes and aspie under-eye bags.

I have lazy eye, and my parents caught it, and I can both focus my eyes and let one stray, usually when i am distracted.
But it comes with the perk that I can switch with ease which eye I let wander/switch the dominant eye.

I have angry/tired stare all the time.

thousand yard stare , people constantly look at me like I’m about to commit a terror attack

My squint was really bad.. got it with Cerebral Palsy when I was 1 when that fucking fly bit me.. had surgery to get it better, but it's drifted to the side again.. my iris is huge as well. Constantly look high.. get pulled for drugs in bars as well sometimes.

People either act scared or disgusted of me when I'm outside so I've just decided to walk around outside with just a constant sneer since nobody likes the look of me and I definitely don't the look of them looking at me. Everybody FUCKING LOOKS AT ME AS WELL.. if I could have anything in the world it would be everybody's eyes.. then nobody has to look disgusted at anybody ever again.

Last edited:
thousand yard stare , people constantly look at me like I’m about to commit a terror attack
Same for me. People suspect I am a school shooter
My squint was really bad.. got it with Cerebral Palsy when I was 1 when that fucking fly bit me.. had surgery to get it better, but it's drifted to the side again.. my iris is huge as well. Constantly look high.. get pulled for drugs in bars as well sometimes.

People either act scared or disgusted of me when I'm outside so I've just decided to walk around outside with just a constant sneer since nobody likes the look of me and I definitely don't the look of them looking at me. Everybody FUCKING LOOKS AT ME AS WELL.. if I could have anything in the world it would be everybody's eyes.. then nobody has to look disgusted at anybody ever again.
That really sucks. But I'm confused. You said your iris is huge. Is that the only visual differences in your eyes from that of a normal persons? Is it just one iris that is big and the other is small? Or is the fact that you squint just the problem?
I'm just having trouble picturing if this is a severe or mild visual difference.

It's possible to pull one or if ur chad enough.

Yeah, I have this, it REALLY sucks. Combined with my darker coloring and heavy brow, it’s no wonder that people distrust me.

Thousand-yard stare is how I have known that AlphaDestiny suffers from untreated clinical depression.

one of my eyes is asian looking (no eyelid fold) and the other isn't, which gives me earth's strangest lazy eye effect

don't ask how, i have no idea, i'm a freak of nature.
don't disappoint :feelsgah:

I have thousand yard stare, it's over.

I have that kind of stare, not even kidding.

one of my eyes is asian looking (no eyelid fold) and the other isn't, which gives me earth's strangest lazy eye effect

don't ask how, i have no idea, i'm a freak of nature.

don't disappoint :feelsgah:
ER

I have the permanent drugged stare. Does that count?

I have the permanent drugged stare. Does that count?
What drug does it look like you are under the influence of? I sort of look like I'm on acid constantly but that isn't the furthest thing from the truth.

What drug does it look like you are under the influence of? I sort of look like I'm on acid constantly but that isn't the furthest thing from the truth.
I look like I'm high on weed all the time because of my droopy asymmetrical eyelids. I get variations of "Did you sleep last night?" several googolplex times a day, even if I slept 10 hours that night.

i cant look into peoples eyes without looking like i want to kill them

Try having blue hooded eyes. Literal subhuman

I look like I'm high on weed all the time because of my droopy asymmetrical eyelids. I get variations of "Did you sleep last night?" several googolplex times a day, even if I slept 10 hours that night.
Oh okay.. I personally would think that this look is less intimidating than other looks talked about in this thread but I don't know how foids would perceive it.

Try having blue hooded eyes. Literal subhuman
Blue hooded eyes? So blue hunter alpha predator eyes? What's wrong with that?

It's over for me. I have diarrhea-colored eyes, one of them is slightly lazy, and I have that serial killer eye look. The Japs claim that showing sclera under the iris means you are crazy or psychopathic. Pic related I'm a 4.

Attachments

• c5431c0922954b7199f6d739ace5896d.jpg
    c5431c0922954b7199f6d739ace5896d.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 176
Blue hooded eyes? So blue hunter alpha predator eyes? What's wrong with that?

It's over for me. I have diarrhea-colored eyes, one of them is slightly lazy, and I have that serial killer eye look. The Japs claim that showing sclera under the iris means you are crazy or psychopathic. Pic related I'm a 4.
Thank you for posting this awesome pic. I'm probably somewhere between 2 or 3.

Oh okay.. I personally would think that this look is less intimidating than other looks talked about in this thread but I don't know how foids would perceive it.
I'm one of the only male virgins in my school of 600 people. All the other virgins are either manlets, babyfaced, or look like actual deformed retards. I hope that this assists you in your inquiry of: "How do foids perceive it?"

Hate that shit, fucking extravert types always fucking looking at everyone even when there are zero plans to interact, it's like fuck off you nt nosy bastards.

I'm one of the only male virgins in my school of 600 people. All the other virgins are either manlets, babyfaced, or look like actual deformed retards. I hope that this assists you in your inquiry of: "How do foids perceive it?"
Oh. I see. :(

Does anyone know any detail on what Lanza’s motivation was? He’s just such a mysterious character to me, like he never said anything his whole life then one day shoots up a pre school. It’s fucked up. Why did he do it?

Does anyone know any detail on what Lanza’s motivation was? He’s just such a mysterious character to me, like he never said anything his whole life then one day shoots up a pre school. It’s fucked up. Why did he do it?
he was burned out from partying so much with his alpha jock friends and his dick got limp from all the pussy he was fucking.

He IS a mysterious character and only until last night I knew absolutely nothing about his motivations. It was made out by the media that he had no motivations and it was just a random spur of the moment thing. But, while googling images of him last night I came across an article about an account that they discovered belonged to him on some forum where they talked about, dare I say it, similar things to what we talk about on this forum.

Here is a link where you can read some of it: https://adamlanzasmigglesfiles.wordpress.com
In fact, double dare I say it, based upon how he writes he sounds extraordinarily intelligent. At least contrasting what the mainstream media would like to portray, not that he is stupid but they don't touch on intelligence at all; it's just his plain weirdness and autistic tendencies which seem to stir people into fits of fear and paranoia about others that act the same way.
When I say "the media" here I'm more referring to what I saw on television at the time this occurred and also what I heard by word of mouth. I'm certain that this information was known and covered for a long time and I just never heard anything about it because I didn't follow the story very closely.

Last edited:
That really sucks. But I'm confused. You said your iris is huge. Is that the only visual differences in your eyes from that of a normal persons? Is it just one iris that is big and the other is small? Or is the fact that you squint just the problem?
I'm just having trouble picturing if this is a severe or mild visual difference.
I have a squint plus both my eyes have big irises(the middle black bit), a little ring of colour then white.. plus bags under my eyes from not sleeping correctly.
Hate that shit, fucking extravert types always fucking looking at everyone even when there are zero plans to interact, it's like fuck off you nt nosy bastards.
Really ticks me off.. started looking at them when they walk past now.. I know they are looking so I look back at them.. sneer a little deeper.. calm myself down.. do what I need to do then leave. Can't stand normies.

I have the 'tism stare along with bags under my eyes

This is my problem. I have the thousand yard stare combined with the male resting bitch face (low trust).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back