Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For StudyMaxxing Currycels. (of all people)

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
The studycelling curry and his femcel wife just got the Noble prize in economy
IMG 20191018 080548
Images

She's a tranny looking femcel subhuman. And he's her Jawmatch.

Just get a Noble prize bro a sub 5 white foid will be all yours. While Stacies and Beckys will fuck a drop out Chad

Are tim
Looks a bit like Tim Farron's wife, just a bit better

wouldve easily gotten his looksmatch and above if he dated another indian

Not everyone wants a Stacy whore. He is fine with his looksmatch and racematch.
It's not race match really. Anthropology might call Curries Caucasoid but we prefer being out own race.

Not everyone wants a Stacy whore. He is fine with his looksmatch and racematch.

Women can be ugly but still feminine. SEA women pull this off a lot by being girly but at the same time looking like little monkeys. This Indian dude's wife looks more masculine than him. I guess it's volcel but I wouldn't want to be with a woman who didn't have any feminine vibe. Might as well just have a lesbian roommate.

wouldve easily gotten his looksmatch and above if he dated another indian
Major cope. You've no idea how bad the competition is against Bollywood tier Chadpreets in India. Especially when they brush dandruff from their 6'2 mounted thick beard on your 5'4 norwooding subhuman head.

Major cope. You've no idea how bad the competition is against Bollywood tier Chadpreets in India. Especially when they brush dandruff from their 6'2 mounted thick beard on your 5'4 norwooding subhuman head.
isnt the guy rich? money and status matters a lot more in asian countries in general

Women can be ugly but still feminine. SEA women pull this off a lot by being girly but at the same time looking like little monkeys. This Indian dude's wife looks more masculine than him. I guess it's volcel but I wouldn't want to be with a woman who didn't have any feminine vibe. Might as well just have a lesbian roommate.
She doesn't quite jaw mog him though. Bur remember the more feminine the higher the smv. Even if you're ugly feminine.
Same with men. Masculine Dom faces mog aesthetically appealing k pop flower fags
isnt the guy rich? money and status matters a lot more in asian countries in general
What makes you think there aren't any Chads with money and status ? We talking about a country with historical male and female population imbalance.

It matters in every country, it's only a matter of how wealthy you are, compared to the hole.

why does she look like jaoquin phoenix from the joker LMFAO,am i the only one seeing the resemblence?

Intelligent people tend to be with those similar to themselves. A priori, it seems more intelligent people are less attractive.

What makes you think there aren't any Chads with money and status ? We talking about a country with historical male and female population imbalance.
of course there are, but the guy still going it have it much easier in india, the average smv is much lower there no?
It matters in every country, it's only a matter of how wealthy you are, compared to the hole.
it would matter more in shithole countries where women aren’t capable of making money for themselves

She doesn't quite jaw mog him though.

Yeah but since she's a top performer in an analytical math based field, her brain has clearly been masculinized. She's probably as close to dyke as possible while still identifying as straight. Not really a surprise her partner is a low-t male. They're basically a pseudo lesbian couple.

Intelligent people tend to be with those similar to themselves. A priori, it seems more intelligent people are less attractive.
Images2

Robert Jarvik and Marylin Vos Savant.
Worked on artificial heart. Why is it that incelsand think all Chads are brainlet ? Most Chad I meet are average iq.
But yeah high iq sticking to their looksmatch us true.
Yeah but since she's a top performer in an analytical math based field, her brain has clearly been masculinized. She's probably as close to dyke as possible while still identifying as straight. Not really a surprise her partner is a low-t male. They're basically a pseudo lesbian couple.
Didn't think that way. Based AF that's exactly what's going on here

Last edited:
View attachment 158541
Robert Jarvik and Marylin Vos Savant.
Worked on artificial heart. Why is it that incelsand think all Chads are brainlet ? Most Chad I meet are average iq.
But yeah high iq sticking to their looksmatch us true.

Didn't think that way. Based AF that's exactly what's going on here
There should be an emoji for cherrypicking.

of course there are, but the guy still going it have it much easier in india, the average smv is much lower there no?
The reason why curries are so thirsty is no low inhib or higher T than rice meme. It's because we have it just as bad in Curryland as in the west.
So when people in this forum troll about going to India to ascend it makes me Laugh my fucking ass inside out. Cuz unlike SEA you cant even run Money game in anu curry village due to the closed conservative culture. You'll find your ass honour killed along with the foid if you try to JBWmaxx in the poorer parts of India.
Now your only option is thr ultra rich liberal cities in coasts. Even there living expenses for a minimum wage white guy is impossible to get by unlike Thailand or Bali where even more or less well off old curries go to retire. So you can't really run money game there. So whats left "Looks".......if you had that why would you be posting here.
I am not even saying the disproportionate male to female ratio. The lower standard of living and the ugliness of curry foids. Those are just bonuses.

The reason why curries are so thirsty is no low inhib or higher T than rice meme. It's because we have it just as bad in Curryland as in the west.
So when people in this forum troll about going to India to ascend it makes me Laugh my fucking ass inside out. Cuz unlike SEA you cant even run Money game in anu curry village due to the closed conservative culture. You'll find your ass honour killed along with the foid if you try to JBWmaxx in the poorer parts of India.
Now your only option is thr ultra rich liberal cities in coasts. Even there living expenses for a minimum wage white guy is impossible to get by unlike Thailand or Bali where even more or less well off old curries go to retire. So you can't really run money game there. So whats left "Looks".......if you had that why would you be posting here.
I am not even saying the disproportionate male to female ratio. The lower standard of living and the ugliness of curry foids. Those are just bonuses.
But the guy is indian himself though. Also I seriously doubt that hypergamy is as bad in curryland

Just checked and living costs are higher in Bangkok that it is in Bangladesh and Mumbai

Last edited:
But the guy is indian himself though. Also I seriously doubt that hypergamy is as bad in curryland

Just checked and living costs are higher in Bangkok that it is in Bangladesh
I am talking about India why would you bring up gone cases of currylands like Pakistan Bangladesh etc ?
Just come to curryland you'll see reality for itself. Even if you so much as look at a girl they'll scream rape and you'll be smashed into a dough by white knights with shit skin.

Rofl she looks so much like a dude

1 bed apartment in city center of Mumbai 40k.........Lololol. a tent in a Dharavi slum is 20k. India is not just any shithole it's unnecessarily expensive shithole.
do u live in curryland? always thought u were a western currycel tbh

Even if you so much as look at a girl they'll scream rape and you'll be smashed into a dough by white knights with shit skin.

Lmfao. There used to be a viral clip on YouTube of an Indian game show with a bunch of male contestants and one female. Maybe it was a "The Bachelorette" type thing. The woman was aggressively in the face of one male contestant so he slapped her and was immediately tackled by all the male contestants. It really came off as a bunch of white knights waiting for such an opportunity to show their "nobility" or some shit by defending the cunt.

do u live in curryland? always thought u were a western currycel tbh
I have frequent curryland. I wasn't born here. My parents dragged my ass out of curryland against my will when I was still young. I grew up in the beginning insecure and disinterested in socializing but after puberty my brain became that of a low inhib curry. I would send random dickpics from anon account to the blonde Stacies of my clasd just to get blocked. Stacies are all that I could think.of. And watch redpill, pickup artist daygame video all day. Then I got blackpilled.
Lmfao. There used to be a viral clip on YouTube of an Indian game show with a bunch of male contestants and one female. Maybe it was a "The Bachelorette" type thing. The woman was aggressively in the face of one male contestant so he slapped her and was immediately tackled by all the male contestants. It really came off as a bunch of white knights waiting for such an opportunity to show their "nobility" or some shit by defending the cunt.
So true. Curries in India are overdosed on bluepill by former leftist gov. Then they go ER in the form of raping due to all the pent up anger with sexuality. Curryland sucks. If there's hell than it's called curryland.

Last edited:
my brain became that of a low inhib curry. I would send random dickpics from anon account to the blonde Stacies of my clasd just to get blocked.
bro
Dwwww

The studycelling curry and his femcel wife just got the Noble prize in economy
View attachment 158524View attachment 158525
She's a tranny looking femcel subhuman. And he's her Jawmatch.

Just get a Noble prize bro a sub 5 white foid will be all yours. While Stacies and Beckys will fuck a drop out Chad
‘ascended’ with a tranny

but after puberty my brain became that of a low inhib curry. I would send random dickpics from anon account to the blonde Stacies of my clasd just to get blocked. Stacies are all that I could think.of. And watch redpill, pickup artist daygame video all day. Then I got blackpilled.
Jfl man I wish gookcels were half as low inhib as currycels tbh

@SLAVICMorPheus is right about currystan

How do their child(ren) look like if have any?

looks like a fucking MTF tranny. his wife has very low sexual dimorphism

"The Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers have two children ages 5 and 7."
Couldn't find any pictures of them.

This is the so called "Ascending" all incels cream their pants over.
Ikr That's just bogus. You spend your whole life slaving away just for that? I'd rather die alone.

That motherfucker white knight should have been castrated.

He did went to court and Sue them tho. They settled out of court. He went on to become a know actor in Indian tv serials and no one even knows if the girl is alive or dead lol. Probably works as some prostitute or married a betabux.

Also the guy looksmaxxed hard and whitemaxxed even harder
Images 4

Apparently this is him. Jfl if you are Curry and not whitemaxxing.

Don't know but if it's a guy he'll be at least ChadPreet lite tier. Cuz usually both parents having such good jaw would increase the chances of the chuld to have it as well. And if he's given a steady diet of Roti, Fried fish and Meat along with solid curryland fruits like fresh sugarcane etc he'll be Chadpreet tier easily. But if his filthywhite whore of a mother goes for the organic gluten free tofu biullshit than I can only feel sorry for him

Jfl man I wish gookcels were half as low inhib as currycels tbh
Red Piller Cope a lot. But one thing is for sure and that is you've to be low inhib to at least experience life.

You see the low inhin curry we are talking about. Guess what he's a famous actor and ascended with a GOOKwhore from Indonesia.
22708851 361683804273107 1228718499036135424 n 7b8940cc1482f5c9ec53c2532628ae26

And apparently he already produced a future member of this forum like me. I mean his kid is literally my reflection. (Curry with rice sprinkled on top)
25036363 1954728668121768 587760867093774336 n 765484668bd00c1cee69dda30dc14a32 600x400

More low inhib curry fuckery.

He did went to court and Sue them tho. They settled out of court. He went on to become a know actor in Indian tv serials and no one even knows if the girl is alive or dead lol. Probably works as some prostitute or married a betabux.

Also the guy looksmaxxed hard and whitemaxxed even harderView attachment 158621
Apparently this is him. Jfl if you are Curry and not whitemaxxing.
Holy shit he's making more Chindian. As if shitskin is not enough now youve to be small dick beta as well.

Red Piller Cope a lot. But one thing is for sure and that is you've to be low inhib to at least experience life.

You see the low inhin curry we are talking about. Guess what he's a famous actor and ascended with a GOOKwhore from Indonesia.
View attachment 158646
And apparently he already produced a future member of this forum like me. I mean his kid is literally my reflection. (Curry with rice sprinkled on top)
View attachment 158647
More low inhib curry fuckery.

Holy shit he's making more Chindian. As if shitskin is not enough now youve to be small dick beta as well.

My country is a chindian factory in by itself, govt posters filled with imaf. gooks need to be more low inhib right now or else the new generation of truecels will be born

There is no reason to try anymore at this point

My country is a chindian factory in by itself, govt posters filled with imaf. gooks need to be more low inhib right now or else the new generation of truecels will be born
Nepal 2.0 in the making.

Last edited:
fak this curry could pass as white lel he couldve gotten better than her though, the roasties face is old is caked with make up
Most noodlewhores I see with curries are genuine Fake upmaxxed ones.
Recently while on a public transport I saw a curry laying on a noodlewhores lap and snoring, while the noodle whore playing with his hair on one hand and had her phone on the other. She was prolly looking for a Chad to make it out of curry territory.
Wanna know the worst part. Even I facemog that curry. But the curry height mogs me brutally he's at least around 6' I could tell from his upper torso and he had a wide frame which almost covered the noodlewhore and gymmaxxed as hell with the under armour t shirt and protein shake flasks hanging he dommed even the white normie sitting besides me.
And the curry foid on my other side looked at them. Looked at me once. Shook her head as if telling herself "Nope curry males are nothing worth fearing loss of" and went back to her studycelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back