• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[Serious] For the alcoholics on this forum does anyone else have times were being drunk makes it worse?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Recruit
-
16d 4h 15m
80% of the time alcohol helps me forget about my situation but every now and then it makes me overly emotional and I can’t seem to handle it. It brings out the flood of pain and loneliness like a tsunami and i am overwhelmed and can’t help but feel life is a waste. Alcohol is one of the best copes I have so when this happens it’s pretty shitty.

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Officer
-
7d 4h 33m
Alcohol is a bad cope tbh. Shit drug, shit feels.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Captain
-
21d 19h 22m
80% of the time alcohol helps me forget about my situation but every now and then it makes me overly emotional and I can’t seem to handle it. It brings out the flood of pain and loneliness like a tsunami and i am overwhelmed and can’t help but feel life is a waste. Alcohol is one of the best copes I have so when this happens it’s pretty shitty.
The worst is when you're alcohol-maxing and the forum goes down

Spite

Spite

Commander
-
1d 18h 4m
Alcohol makes me feel so much worse, not to mention it's a waste of money. Keeping your mind occupied with vidya games, movies, youtube etc. is a much better cope for loneliness.