Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For the alcoholics on this forum does anyone else have times were being drunk makes it worse?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
80% of the time alcohol helps me forget about my situation but every now and then it makes me overly emotional and I can’t seem to handle it. It brings out the flood of pain and loneliness like a tsunami and i am overwhelmed and can’t help but feel life is a waste. Alcohol is one of the best copes I have so when this happens it’s pretty shitty.

Alcohol is a bad cope tbh. Shit drug, shit feels.

80% of the time alcohol helps me forget about my situation but every now and then it makes me overly emotional and I can’t seem to handle it. It brings out the flood of pain and loneliness like a tsunami and i am overwhelmed and can’t help but feel life is a waste. Alcohol is one of the best copes I have so when this happens it’s pretty shitty.

The worst is when you're alcohol-maxing and the forum goes down

Alcohol makes me feel so much worse, not to mention it's a waste of money. Keeping your mind occupied with vidya games, movies, youtube etc. is a much better cope for loneliness.

Yes, it increases the feeling you have in ur brain and doesnt go away