Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based For the fallen comrades

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Since I had been banned, the last few days presented an opportunity for deep reflection. As a temporary ban, my punishment allowed me to experience briefly what some users of this forum have been condemned to endure for eternity.
Among them, many postmaxxers, who faced a harsher penality than I did for engaging in similar behaviors. Among them, users with higher post counts than me, who were further along their journey as they fell. As my account is restored, I feel a deep sense of gratitude and responsibility.
So, as you postmaxx, picture your fallen comrades smiling upon you. Dedicate your posts to them, and they will protect you from the Archons (mods).

Don't care about the postmaxxers except for needsolution.
But RIP to all others who had been banned for being too rebellious.

I still miss my bro @Vermilioncore i look to the stars and moon and night and am comforted knowing he gazes upon them just the same.

In memoriam to all bancels