Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For the Great Reset to work, COVID-19 is needed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
I've been thinking about this for over a week now since the year is almost over. Since the pandemic began in March 2020 with a virus that have been mutating to where it is becoming much less virulent than most of the jewish controlled legacy media would claim it to be to where I suspect it will be extremely contaigious as measles but far less virulent as time itself moves on.

I love it that the outgoing morons who are complaining about being "alone" are still the ones who go out anyway partying where we stay inside most of the time either because we do not care or do not even know about a pandemic is going on. The more I think about COVID-19 and the rate of death along with its viruent capability being so low, lower than influenza which kills more people per year than this virus. We should consider ourselves lucky that it is the elderly, the sick, fat people, even chads who are dying more & more because it shows us how they took care of their bodies over time. Even then the more people who die from other causes such as drug overdose, suicide, influenza, stroke, heart disease are being labeled as "COVID-19" deaths to increase the fear about this disease when the fear is not needed.

I've been tested positive for COVID-19, but I'm not sick nor hacking out a lung as the media claims it to be happening all the time. For about a day my symptoms where mostly common for me as the symptoms mimic common allergy season which for me it is all year round. Did I wear a mask? No. There is no need for one as I already do the "sneeze in the shoulder" thing already and take DayQuill & NightQuill with Mucinex along with Zertec pretty much everyday since I was a kid. I can't have the flu vaccine because I'm allregic to it and I've faired better without it suprisingly as my immune system is ready to go right when flu season hits.

Let's get to main reason, why we should embrace COVID-19?
There are a few reasons. This is why I do not wear my mask and would happily superspread this non-virulent virus everywhere because everyone out there in this soyciety is a fucking pussy.

1. Last year there were so many people, mostly millenials were complaining how the Boomers were the major cause of all of society's problems and that they should die already. This is what I've noticed as this year went on with the pandemic their mindset changed out of nowhere from "Boomers need to go" to "Wear your mask to save grandma!" The same idiots telling us to wear our masks are the same ones who kept complaining how the boomers are the cause of everyone's problems.

COVID-19 is killing off the old, killing off the boomers. People that the stupid far-left complained about all the time years prior, till 2020. They should be embracing it by stop being a cuck, stop wearing a mask, and to spread the virus around to finally kill off the boomer population. It's time for them to go as we as a society needs to stop funding them and allocate that money to support the young.

2. It is killing off all of the one's who are truly not healthy in the slightest. These are mostly the foids & chads who are obese & overweight, drug users, already have a STD or a chronic disease brought on by their poor unhealthy lifestyle, and those who are jewish & non-white.

3. COVID-19 is not Ebola nor fictional viruses like the Dollar Flu/Green Poison from The Division storyline even though the response to COVID-19 is similar to the what is happening in the game. Which made me respect the virologist, Gordon Amherst as he is right about humanity. How humanity have become complicit in letting the old & weak survive as well waste resources for them to live while not helping those who need those resources.

4. I started researching into the Great Reset and applied Gordon Amherst's ideas among others philosophers and concluded for the Great Reset to work properly is to allow nature to retake it's course by killing off the old and weak. COVID-19 is doing that for us already and the lockdowns are doing that for those who complain all the time about not seeing their friends, not partying, and fearing becoming introverted. Suicide, fear, and COVID-19 have become our allies COVID-19 is killing off the old & the weak, the media driven fear is making politicians make shitty decisions that sadly isn't really helping anyone, including us but is driving the outgoing & extroverts insane. Whereas isolation is common among us because how this horrid soyciety treats us.

Some of you may not agree, but that is fine as this is my own view of the state of the world as the western world continues to decline into madness. The Great Reset is coming as COVID-19 is the first step, economic downturn the second, then war possibly Civil War here in the US as a second & third steps as time moves on.

tbh i think covid is cope

tbh i think covid is cope
Maybe, but the virus itself is extremely weak and is super contagious like the common cold. which tbh most common cold viruses are already part of the Coronavirus family this one happens to kill off the weak & old. The response to it is completely insane and over the top, yet the media uses it to put blame on Trump even though I'm not a trump fan. I believe it is not right to blame the low death toll on a president where the blame should be placed on China because it was them who released the virus in May 2019 then tried to cover up the entire thing for several months before their own cigarette smoking degenerate population started dying in droves.

365.5 million people live here in the US and the death toll of this weak pos virus is what? 250,000? Influenza kills about more than that per year than this bug. The only groups of people who are falling ill and dying are old, fat, & already sick spics, niggers, and jews. Nothing of value is lost.

Maybe, but the virus itself is extremely weak and is super contagious like the common cold. which tbh most common cold viruses are already part of the Coronavirus family this one happens to kill off the weak & old. The response to it is completely insane and over the top, yet the media uses it to put blame on Trump even though I'm not a trump fan. I believe it is not right to blame the low death toll on a president where the blame should be placed on China because it was them who released the virus in May 2019 then tried to cover up the entire thing for several months before their own cigarette smoking degenerate population started dying in droves.

365.5 million people live here in the US and the death toll of this weak pos virus is what? 250,000? Influenza kills about more than that per year than this bug. The only groups of people who are falling ill and dying are old, fat, & already sick spics, niggers, and jews. Nothing of value is lost.
yeah its a lot of fearmongering

I was thinking today how Moderna the company that supposedly made the experimental
"warp-sped"vaccine, name is MOD RNA, Modify RNA...... Modify your DNA......

I got the rona as well, I just had some common cold symptons such as a runny nose, caughing and generally feeling sick, but now I feel much better

You would have to be very weak for this virus to kill you

Shit on the great jewset!

I agree with you that goverments and corporations are using COVID as excuse to take away our rights and money
but the virus is no joke it can really fuck up your lungs, maybe you feel alright and I felt like that too (I'm not sure if I had it but a lot of people I know had it), I didn't lose my smell and my lungs didn't hurt but there are others who are less lucky, young people with permanently destroyed lungs, no smell after 3 months of going through the covid...
and old people who are sentenced to death if they have ANY ilnessess like diabeties
it's horrible and people who still dismiss this virus as just a flu are retards. let's wait until someone from your family dies

It's just an excuse to bankrupt the middle class forever, inject us with a slow-acting poison and enslave us with this Universal Basic Income, which will make us dependent on the government until they kill us off en masse.

COVID-19 is the best shit to ever happen thus far if you’re inkel

It's a shame that there's nothing we can do to stop the goys and their great reset

One of Chris Martenson's unlisted videos linking COVID-19 and the Great Reset: