Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For the Low IQ who thinks Government Mandated Gfs would solve the issue.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
You are tremendously low IQ. Basically you are thinking of forced arranged marriage with (potentailly ugly and fat) gfs given by the gov.
Let me educate you; YOUR WIFE WOULD HATE YOU.

Its already pretty known that arranged marriage in India for example, often suffer from dead bedroom but so is the case here in the West, when women early on stops being attracted to their marriage; often husband they settled for.

Think about it, if even when they get to choose their husband, dead bedroom, frustration and resentment happen, what do you think would happen if society applied your low IQ plan and forced women to mate with guys they are viscerally disgusted with look wise? They would fucking Hate and Resent having to fuck an unattractive male. Your ''relationship'' would be akin to basically having force rape every time you have sex.

I mean yeh, the most based of you could put her into a cage and bring a belt whn its duty time (its called a BDSM kink when its Chad), but remember, most among us seek actual desire and validation from the opposite gender (correct me if im wrong but that wht I often read here).

If anything, might as well a fking hooker at this point.

You'd have to make laws so that a wife or gf could never refuse sex to her husband or bf.
Also government gfs would be awful. The Jews give no shits about us, they'd give us used up old whores with lose pussys and ugly faces and fat bodies.
We need lab grown JB virgins to be given to us

Government mandated gfs is so fucking retarded, sounds like a funny shitpost but only retarded ITcels could take this seriously

That would definitely be more equal.
They already hate us so we would get sex at least sometimes while they hate us
full

Government mandated gfs is so fucking retarded, sounds like a funny shitpost but only retarded ITcels could take this seriously

Dude no actually believes in that shit, its a joke

Besides all the valid points already posted : your government mandated gf will be born with a dick, you retards :feelstastyman:

Also, stop yearning for servitude :

"To put it another way: man is always searching for someone or something to enslave him, for only as a slave does he feel secure – and, as a rule, his choice falls on a woman. Who or what is this creature who is responsible for his lowly existence and who, moreover, exploits him in such a way that he only feels safe as her slave, and her slave alone?"

You'd have to make laws so that a wife or gf could never refuse sex to her husband or bf.
Also government gfs would be awful. The Jews give no shits about us, they'd give us used up old whores with lose pussys and ugly faces and fat bodies.
We need lab grown JB virgins to be given to us
This used to be the case, not even 20 years ago

You are tremendously low IQ. Basically you are thinking of forced arranged marriage with (potentailly ugly and fat) gfs given by the gov.
Let me educate you; YOUR WIFE WOULD HATE YOU.

Its already pretty known that arranged marriage in India for example, often suffer from dead bedroom but so is the case here in the West, when women early on stops being attracted to their marriage; often husband they settled for.

Think about it, if even when they get to choose their husband, dead bedroom, frustration and resentment happen, what do you think would happen if society applied your low IQ plan and forced women to mate with guys they are viscerally disgusted with look wise? They would fucking Hate and Resent having to fuck an unattractive male. Your ''relationship'' would be akin to basically having force rape every time you have sex.

I mean yeh, the most based of you could put her into a cage and bring a belt whn its duty time (its called a BDSM kink when its Chad), but remember, most among us seek actual desire and validation from the opposite gender (correct me if im wrong but that wht I often read here).

If anything, might as well a fking hooker at this point.
the bigger problem is you create further incels if you procreate

More like government mandated landwhale.

OH NO I DONT WANT LE WIFEY TO HATE ME :soy: :soy:
Doesn’t matter what she feels if she’s in the basement. It doesn’t have to be the government, infact it shouldn’t be the government, but women need to go in basements and cages

Not so long ago, the law did not recognize raping your wife as a crime.
yeah in shithole countries lol
and weird southern states in the US
tbh i don't think you should be raping your gf or wife, but i think their should be a minimum amount of time that can legally pass before it is ok to force sex on your gf or wife.
Or maybe the just force the woman to fuck their bf or husband.
Like a law that says "If your gf or wife doesn't give you sex in over a month, then you can legally force yourself on to her"
that way women would be putting out AT LEAST once a month, which is more than some men get, in their dead bedrooms

yeah in shithole countries lol
and weird southern states in the US
tbh i don't think you should be raping your gf or wife, but i think their should be a minimum amount of time that can legally pass before it is ok to force sex on your gf or wife.
Or maybe the just force the woman to fuck their bf or husband.
Like a law that says "If your gf or wife doesn't give you sex in over a month, then you can legally force yourself on to her"
that way women would be putting out AT LEAST once a month, which is more than some men get, in their dead bedrooms
It was like this in every fucking western country

If foids lived in a world where enforced non-serial monogamy is normalized, they would see no problem because it would be the norm.

It's true that foids' preferences are based in nature, but they're also heavily influenced by society because a foid is completely dependent of society for basically anything. Think how a foid would live if society didn't cater to all her needs.

Of course to make this happen we would have to substitute this (((government))) with an actual one

Why are you talking about marriage? Are they government-issued gf or wives?

> She wouldn't like nor would she like having sex with you
That's how things worked in most marriages for thousands of years. Patriarchy would enforce women to pair up in monogamous relationships with men they would otherwise deem unattractive.
I'm not saying government-issued gf could be an actual thing (they will never be), I'm just saying it's a kinda weak argument

I'd rather be incel than be forced to marry a used up roastie.

most among us seek actual desire and validation from the opposite gender (correct me if im wrong but that wht I often read here).
validation is an ego boost.
incels should use women for having sex and find other ways of feeling validated...
orbiting,findom,whiteknighting etc. are all rooted in the fact that men are linking their value to women opinions, we should stop this trend.

Who the fuck cares about what a goverment given wife thinks ?
She is yours and you dont even need to take care of her just use her as a fleshlight.

Implying they would be human or 3D