Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For those of you who thought voice depth doesn't matter

Intellectual NPC

Intellectual NPC

Knowledge = suffering, but also cope
★★★★
I made a thread about this before and had way too many people being skeptical about the effect of voice depth in attractiveness. Well, I got reminded of it and decided to do some research.

This confirms that voice depth does matter when it comes to males. As it stands, voice is the most important thing after height and face (and maybe frame). If you're normie tier and you're up against other normies, you'll win out.

These also support frame theory indirectly. Women see bigger men as more attractive, and they associate deeper voices with it.

Voice depth is also talked about in the book "The Male Brain"
Amazon product ASIN 0767927540
(It's over for high-pitchedvoicecels)

This is an underated pill that deserves further recognitions and acknowledgement.

Without FHF deep voice means fuck all.

I'd say I have a normie tier voice tbh

just add voice to the list of things im fucked with its like my vocal range changes depending on who I talk to if its foids i subconsciously try to make it deep which isnt really deep at all and males who mog me its even lighter than normal

A bad voice hurts even a gigachad like beckham,so it's obviously very important

I can't imagine how anyone could disagree tbh. Foids love a deep voice derrr.
It's a manly dimorphic trait.
I have a girly high pitched voice especially when I'm excited or happy :feelsbadman:
Face>height>voice>frame tbh

I've always known my voice is way too high pitched.

Voice depth matters and so does voice clarity. Because of my deformities my voice is deep but very muddled. Foids seem to shiver everytime I speak. My subhuman genetics are audible.

I made a thread about this before and had way too many people being skeptical about the effect of voice depth in attractiveness. Well, I got reminded of it and decided to do some research.

This confirms that voice depth does matter when it comes to males. As it stands, voice is the most important thing after height and face (and maybe frame). If you're normie tier and you're up against other normies, you'll win out.

These also support frame theory indirectly. Women see bigger men as more attractive, and they associate deeper voices with it.

Voice depth is also talked about in the book "The Male Brain"
Amazon product ASIN 0767927540
(It's over for high-pitchedvoicecels)
I have a chadlite whos almost a full on Chad if he loses more weight and this fucker is 6.3ft and has a ultra deep voice. The foids in my class are always listening to him even if its ultra loud. Somebody once asked them why they always hear him talk even tho it's very loud and he speaks normally, they said that its just the bass of the voice that they instantly associate with this Chadlite. They like to listen to stories that he tells and overall obviously enjoy his presence. He basically mogs every other Male in class. He also fucking voicemogs people to the point, where other males in my class look distressed or intimidated by him when he speaks to them in that low and deep tone.
Voice matters, so if you have a squeaky voice, you're fucked, unless you look like a cute trap, then its kinda ok I guess, but the foids only listen to the deep and masculine voice.
I've once witnessed some hardcore mogging and cucking by him.
Some random faggot was talking to this one girl and its was very loud. The Chadlite came over, sat down and just said something pretty quietly in his deep masculine voice, to which the foid this random faggot spoke instantly reacted to and literally dropped that beta orbiter while he was speaking. He also looked bad and had a high voice.
So yeah, you've gotta be masculine to the core to attract foids and mog fags

Literally nobody here has ever doubted the voicepill wtf are you talking about? Its just that its not mentioned that often

High IQ, take the voicepill

Literally nobody here has ever doubted the voicepill wtf are you talking about? Its just that its not mentioned that often

A lot of people in my last thread said it didn't matter. I don't know why or how they got to that conclusion.

ive heard woman say how they like it and even other males say its a good thing. ive also heard men get made fun of for not having a deep voice.... yeah it matters.