Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those who know not what Chadrone is

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Simple. Its a good looking guy who has one black parent and one white parent or one black parent and one half black/half white parent. Basically a cross between a Chad and Tyrone. Jeremy Meeks is the most famous Chadrone. His dad was black and his mom was mixed with black and white.

Images

However, under the old one drop rule, they may still be considered Tyrone's. Under old American Jim Crow laws for example, Jeremy Meeks would have been considered black meaning he could only attend black schools, could only use the blacks only designated areas, would have been illegal for him to marry a white woman, etc. And when he fills out government forms he probably lists his race as African American.

But he's one of the more famous Chadrones. Muhammad Ali's grandson is a Chadrone. I mentioned him in this thread.

His mom is black and his father is a white man.

Last edited:
tyrone mogs chadrone because of bbc meme

damn you made separate thread for this ngl

cope. tyrones don't get any action outside of north america. even in europe, the whole black bbc meme doesn't work nearly as well as people think. in asia and india, large black men are just seen as gorillas and most foids would be repulsed by them, and rather suck pretty boy twink's dick instead.

Chadrone could get a Bick cock due to his black genes and combine that with having white genes like lighter skin, straight hair and blue eyes, then you have the best of all worlds, but that's a big luck of the draw. It's like trying to get two 7s after rolling the dice, it's unlikely, but possible.

So is safe to say Chadrones are above Chads and tyrones?

cope. tyrones don't get any action outside of north america. even in europe, the whole black bbc meme doesn't work nearly as well as people think. in asia and india, large black men are just seen as gorillas and most foids would be repulsed by them, and rather suck pretty boy twink's dick instead.
Cope. Tyrone >>>>>>>> Normie white guy on any continent

I realized alone tbh

No, they are not Tyrone. One drop doesn't apply anymore.

A Chadrone is a lightskinned black man. A Tyrone is a darkskinned black man.

no. chad mogs both of them because white
Cope.

Meeks outslays every white male model in existence. He's the best example of Chadrone out there.

Cope.

Meeks outslays every white male model in existence. He's the best example of Chadrone out there.
anecdotal evidence. whites mog all races. statistical fact. look it up.

Cope.

Normie white guys in Asia are worshipped. Meanwhile Tyrone is racially abused and killed:
anecdotal evidence. whites mog all races. statistical fact. look it up.
Muh stats.

Chadrones, Tyrones, Chads, Chadriguez aren't some official racial classification you faggot.

lol, you're delusional.

there are places where people literally bleach their skin in order to look more white. you think those people will find black men to be attractive? JFL.

surprised that many don't know when chadrone is obviously chad-tyrone
Lots of low IQ people use this website, if you hadn't noticed.

I didnt know that tbh

whites are the most desired race bro this is a well known fact. this puts chad as highest smv male possible.
I know whites are. My point is Chadrone is also considered white and Chadrone outslays Chad.

Seriously, ask the average person to guess Meek's race. Most will say white.

I knew that tbh

No, they are not Tyrone. One drop doesn't apply anymore.
Hence the term Chadrone to distinguish between a good looking black man aka Tyrone from a good looking half black/half white man aka Chadrone.

lol, you're delusional.

there are places where people literally bleach their skin in order to look more white. you think those people will find black men to be attractive? JFL.
So bone structure just doesn't matter to foids in certain places is what you're saying. If this isn't the biggest cope I've ever heard then idk what is. If whites are worshipped anywhere, it's for the status that their skin color is associated with, not for their physical traits. Foids will fuck Tyrones over normie whites on any land mass.

I know whites are. My point is Chadrone is also considered white and Chadrone outslays Chad.

Seriously, ask the average person to guess Meek's race. Most will say white.
I don't know about that. He looks more to me like a light skinned black guy. I grew up around a lot of black people and I've seen black guys with similar complexions. I can clearly distinguish him from a pure white guy.
So bone structure just doesn't matter to foids in certain places is what you're saying. If this isn't the biggest cope I've ever heard then idk what is. If whites are worshipped anywhere, it's for the status that their skin color is associated with, not for their physical traits. Foids will fuck Tyrones over normie whites on any land mass.
Even Antarctica???

I think Tyrese is a more appropriate name. Chadrone sounds kinda dumb.

Cope. Race and skin color matters more than muh bone structure in 99% of the world.

Examples of incels with top tier bone structure but they're failed by their skin color and race:
Images

Image 2
MrXIJaFM

And this guy is the best example of what I'm saying - he would've been a supermodel ultraslayer if he was born white, with the same bone structure.
Jy5w5u7qvfyz

we kno

usually when bbctheoryspammers spam this or someone thinks JBB is legit, it is usually a chadrone(either lightskinned blackman or darkskin with noticable caucasian features)

if anything, this probes JBW

because white genes make nonwhites better in many regards

Cope. Race and skin color matters more than muh bone structure in 99% of the world.

Examples of incels with top tier bone structure but they're failed by their skin color and race:
View attachment 174103

View attachment 174104View attachment 174107

And this guy is the best example of what I'm saying - he would've been a supermodel ultraslayer if he was born white, with the same bone structure.
View attachment 174118
In the middle left picture, his nose/lips ruin it.