Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

for those wondering why this stacy is with mr.betabux heres your answer (shocking)

visage

visage

Banned
-
i see this stacys videos posted constantly "haha look how she with this cuck etc"

i went through almost all her videos and have discovered that the cuck has a lot of money but it wasnt enough. she always talk about how hes the one for her etc BS BITCH YOU ARE A LYING WHORE. then i stumbled on this Piece of gold which starts @4:11

cliffs:
-relationship(s) she had in the past (start crying)
-she went through more chad dark tried badboy huntereyed slayer cock in a few years than other whores do in a lifetime (suifule)
-she was in abusive relationship (checks out)
-she starts crying (reminising about how chad throat fucked her and beat her)
-"but chad will change for me if i stay with him long enough!!!" teheee

boyos they all want chads veiny abusive cock in all holes and it takes years of extreme abuse for them to wake up. for some they die trying to "change chad" as we seen many examples of whores dying at the hand of chads. then when they had train ran through them they settle for mr cuck. same old story. well theres your answer.

4:11

Women are feral creatures. You can bet she’s getting chad cock on the side.

i see this stacys videos posted constantly "haha look how she with this cuck etc"

i went through almost all her videos and have discovered that the cuck has a lot of money but it wasnt enough. she always talk about how hes the one for her etc BS BITCH YOU ARE A LYING WHORE. then i stumbled on this Piece of gold which starts @4:11

cliffs:
-relationship(s) she had in the past (start crying)
-she went through more chad dark tried badboy huntereyed slayer cock in a few years than other whores do in a lifetime (suifule)
-she was in abusive relationship (checks out)
-she starts crying (reminising about how chad throat fucked her and beat her)
-"but chad will change for me if i stay with him long enough!!!" teheee

boyos they all want chads veiny abusive cock in all holes and it takes years of extreme abuse for them to wake up. for some they die trying to "change chad" as we seen many examples of whores dying at the hand of chads. then when they had train ran through them they settle for mr cuck. same old story. well theres your answer.

4:11

Don’t give money to the whore by viewing her content on YouTube.

Don’t give money to the whore by viewing her content on YouTube.

its too late ive cum to her vids too many times already
Women are feral creatures. You can bet she’s getting chad cock on the side.

we are all feral creatures bro. we like to think otherwise but the true is we are walking talking cesspools pieces of shit all of us

I mean not saying she didn't slut around but she didn't say she hooked up with so many people she said that she went through a lot of shit. Can we really assume she slutted around more than the average whore?

I mean not saying she didn't slut around but she didn't say she hooked up with so many people she said that she went through a lot of shit. Can we really assume she slutted around more than the average whore?

UnkemptThirstyErin-small.gif

10a3f3e628a42671dd739189830a0786_w200.gif

I don't get it brah what are you saying.
Bro she has the thousand cock stare.
And off topic but I was just looking at one of her videos with the boyfriend and holy shit the comments are brutal. They are all calling the boyfriend ugly and that she will dump him for someone in her league. Females are heartless

And off topic but I was just looking at one of her videos with the boyfriend and holy shit the comments are brutal. They are all calling the boyfriend ugly and that she will dump him for someone in her league. Females are heartless

Fair enough. I checked out her instagram and she has ass pics so I will now agree she is a big slut. And poor dude can you post a pic of how ugly he is?

Remind me again why I should feel any emotion towards this cunt?

Of course, they did, and of course, they are. Women know each other well.

Fair enough. I checked out her instagram and she has ass pics so I will now agree she is a big slut. And poor dude can you post a pic of how ugly he is?
maxresdefault.jpg

He looks like a normie, maybe a low tier normie at least but we all know how high females standards are so they consider him in the same league as the elephant man

Visage banned lol :chad::banhammer: for fucking a granny

maxresdefault.jpg

He looks like a normie, maybe a low tier normie at least but we all know how high females standards are so they consider him in the same league as the elephant man

Yeah she mogs the shit out of him.

Holy fuck this is what chad pumping and dumping girls does to them. She's had so many cosmetic procedures. Her current boyfriend actually mogs her genetically, he just has a badly recessed maxilla.

Lol. Don't get banned now.

He had nowhere to turn so he came on here to brag and spill the beans :lul:

I'm not gonna get banned lol. he should've bragged on cuckit

The first 10 seconds of that video, literally from 0:00-0:10 demonstrate the mind of the western foid perfectly.

First, her heavily made up face glances towards the camera. There's no emotion on her face at all, literally just a drone who has just finished preparing to attentionwhore, making sure her face is "on". Then a smile, she knows the cucks are ready to line up and the Chads ready to fuck. Then some mindless comment, "omg wut is this video, i just filmed like 15 vi-" and before she even finishes her meaningless sentence she looks to her phone, unlocks it, scrolls past messages from cucks and chads ghosting her and to look for a reminder of what the god damn video is even supposed to be about. She can't even fucking edit it out, she knows no matter what she does she'll have a fucking ARMY of white knights to fund her financial life, Chads to fuel her sex life and "the boyfriend tehe" for her love life. LMFAO.

Last edited:
Also JFL at women watching her videos for makeup/fashion advice or "tutorials". Literally no different from dumb gymcels watching Jeff Seid for bodybuilding advice.

Here's a tip you dumb fucking cunts: GENETICS are what makes both people AND clothes look good. Fuck.

thousand cock stare, eyes prob glazed over from all the chad cum