Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR For UK oldcels who remembers "knightmare" the game show?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
I fucking loved that show tbh ngl ded srs.

One of the first uses of CGI & video gaming like graphics in tv shows.

Yes!! It was like a live fantasy RPG where a team would guide their friend round by directions (he would wear a helmet blindfold). It was awesome. It was one of my favourites when I was a kid. Got me into fantasy and RPG.

Yes!! It was like a live fantasy RPG where a team would guide their friend round by directions (he would wear a helmet blindfold). It was awesome. It was one of my favourites when I was a kid. Got me into fantasy and RPG.

Same. That's why I asked. I always wanted to go on it.

Yes bro. The dated CGI is endearing to see now.

never watched it but i wish i was ukcel

2013 remake. Consisting of a CHAD the leader. Chadlite second in command. Foid & an Incel cuckold being the go for.

You couldn't make this shit up could you.

2013 remake. Consisting of a CHAD the leader. Chadlite second in command. Foid & an Incel cuckold being the go for.

You couldn't make this shit up could you.

JFL, the foid even has SJW neon hair.