Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

force bethesda to stop releasing skyrim and maybe remaster fallout

• Thread starter uglylifematters
  • Start date
uglylifematters

uglylifematters

Ugly
★★★★
why they fuck does Bethesda keep releasing skyrim??? how come they don't remaster fallout 3, or maybe recruit obsidian again and remaster fallout new vegas. I want to play fallout new vegas  again so bad because it is my favorite game but can't

anybody have any ideas to force them to stop milking the skyrim cow and remaster one of their old games

because they know they can only make shitty games so why bother with creating another shitty game when they can sell the same shitty game all the time

They don't remaster new Vegas because Bethesda wasn't the one that made it, so it would probably led to some bullshit if they tried it.

Crustaciouse said:
They don't remaster new Vegas because Bethesda wasn't the one that made it, so it would probably led to some bullshit if they tried it.
tbh I want obsidian to make the next fallout. did you play fallout 4? if so how did you feel about it?

Akarin said:
because they know they can only make shitty games so why bother with creating another shitty game when they can sell the same shitty game all the time

one mans trash is another mans treasure. Bethesda fo lyfe

uglylifematters said:
tbh I want obsidian to make the next fallout. did you play fallout 4? if so how did you feel about it?

Fallout 4 was very underdeveloped and disappointing.
It wasn't a bad game, but it should have been much better.
The reason new Vegas was good is because it had a different company making it, that allowed it to be more creative and different from the rest.

I don't know the status of Obsidian (tech companies change quickly), but, they should be allowed to make Fallout 5.

Bethesda screwed up in Fallout 4 by appealing too much to the run-and-gun type gamers. It had a lot of wasted potential.

Morrowind=shit
Oblivion=ultraboring shit
Skyrim=hyperboring shit
Fallout 3=hyperboring shit in future

and New Vegas wasn't even made by Bethesda that's why it's consider the best part

im waiting for skyrim 2 cause ESO sucks balls

Fallout 4 is for incels. There is settlement that needs your help, I'll mark it on your map. Who has time for that except nerds who don't have a girlfriend?

They should hire the team who worked on new Vegas to create a sequel.

Female hypergamy almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Crustaciouse said:
uglylifematters said:
Fallout 4 was very underdeveloped and disappointing.
It wasn't a bad game, but it should have been much better.
The reason new Vegas was good is because it had a different company making it, that allowed it to be more creative and different from the rest.
I thought the same thing. it was one of the most rushed and dummed down games I have ever played.

Bri8564 said:
They should hire the team who worked on new Vegas to create a sequel.
agreed. obsidian did a much better job

overlystinkypants said:
Female hypergamy almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
degenerates like those belong on a cross

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
im waiting for skyrim 2 cause ESO sucks balls

RIP if your waiting for that bruh. that shit is never going to come out. on the bright side you will be able to play elder scrolls skyrim on every system until the end of time

KyloRen said:
I don't know the status of Obsidian (tech companies change quickly), but, they should be allowed to make Fallout 5.

Bethesda screwed up in Fallout 4 by appealing too much to the run-and-gun type gamers. It had a lot of wasted potential.

you can tell they tried so hard to make fallout 4 accessible to many different crowds. they watered the lore down, made dialogue artistically simple, and every mission is go here kill this come back reward.

one of my biggest personal black pills is that all "art" is intrinsically shallow because they're doing it for the money first and the art second. All musicians, authors, video game designers, anime mangakas etc etc, it's all a JOB first.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
one of my biggest personal black pills is that all "art" is intrinsically shallow because they're doing it for the money first and the art second. All musicians, authors, video game designers, anime mangakas etc etc, it's all a JOB first.

I am beginning to see this too. most game developers are no longer trying to create something new, just peddling the same bullshit over and over again to try and make money. loot boxes, supply crates, and virtual currency in games is starting to get ridiculous.

lol look at this video
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ[/video]

uglylifematters said:
I am beginning to see this too. most game developers are no longer trying to create something new, just peddling the same bullshit over and over again to try and make money. loot boxes, supply crates, and virtual currency in games is starting to get ridiculous.

lol look at this video
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ[/video]

Absolutely right.
That video is 5.5 years old and still relevant. DLC part was the best.

I'm pathetic I know, but I would take either option happily.

KyloRen said:
Absolutely right.
That video is 5.5 years old and still relevant. DLC part was the best.

some dlc is starting to cost more than the game.