Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Forced Diversity at Youtube

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
"YouTube last year stopped hiring white and Asian males for technical positions because they didn’t help the world’s largest video site achieve its goals for improving diversity, according to a civil lawsuit filed by a former employee."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/youtub...ales-lawsuit-says-1519948013?tesla=y&mod=e2tw

This world is so fucking stupid. Apparently, acquiring positions at jobs is not based off of merit anymore, but fucking SKIN COLOR. This cancer needs to be killed.

What type of retarded world are we in?

This is so retarded.

The most skilled worker should always get the job

This is so retarded.

The most skilled worker should always get the job
Yes, but they must conform to leftist ideals to get those shekels.

Lol, I thought the left was all about tolerance and anti racism, isent this a form of racism? Are leftists really that retarded?

Lol, I thought the left was all about tolerance and anti racism, isent this a form of racism? Are leftists really that retarded?
"Maybe to stop racism, we become racist! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"
Men-really-are-bigger-idiots-than-women-study-says.jpg

Denying people the opportunity to work there based on skin color. How P R O G R E S S I V E

Most companies have to abide by diversity quotas. It's better for most people to work than NEET away, I guess that's the only benefit I see of it.

proof that looks are everything - race is also basically just looks categorizations, so if ur skin is a certain shade you get dropped

Reminds me of this Indian who pretended to be black to get into college.

Obama's America, everyone.

We need a restart on he world where the idea of multicultsdism is killed and all Dravidians are killed off

We need a restart on he world where the idea of multicultsdism is killed and all Dravidians are killed off
Multiculturalism never leads to cooperation. It breads hate and competition.

Multiculturalism never leads to cooperation. It breads hate and competition.
Unless the cultures are very similar and even this will not guarantee peace

Humans always strive for power and status. We are only peaceful if it`s beneficial for us in some way
It's natural to choose whatever benefits you the most as a human. Even when someone is "selfless".