Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Forget Nuclear war we need...

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
A massive EMP bomb

Nuclear EMPs are characterized by a range of spectrum of frequencies, pulse waveform shape, duration, and amplitude. A nuclear weapon detonated between 40 and 400 kilometers can generate an EMP that could affect up to 70% of the U.S. electric power grid, depending upon intensity.

5 EMP will destroy Tinder and Reddit

Last edited:
Um excuse me, forgive me if im wrong, but im sensing a lot of Misogyny from your post.

How else are women supposed to get attention and have sex with chad?

I demand men rebuild the website i use to fuck genetically superior men

Giant EMP bombs will just shut down all the vibrators of divorced 40+ yo moms
what good thatll do

This will happen in 2022

we need to return to stone ages, thats a good idea

would be nice ngl. how long would it take the wagies to repair? sadly it's too high tech, no ordinary person can hope to make an emp :feelscry:

an EMP would set humanity back to the stone/iron age. Many will succumb to the dramatic changes produced from no power and instantly need to re-adapt to the outdoor environment , the ecosystem would make a massive comeback, household dogs will die off or become part of feral packs that will prey on humans or each other for food

all data centers and servers would be wiped clean and all computers fried, even better- nuclear EMP's would also prevent any new circuit boards/electronics from being created. we'd lose thousands of years worth of digital information. US would probably lose 90% of its economy in less than a minute, iirc even gas powered vehicles wont be able to run due to some electronic components in automatic transmission. RF signals would be totally disrupted inside of the blast radius for years rendering radios useless, we'd need to return to using horses for travel (manual vehicles might still be functional though)

And once you run out of food its game over unless u live near farmers in the middle of nowhere. the world is nowhere prepared for a life without technology it would take up to a month to send/receive a letter even across a single state.

at that point if order is not immediately re-established by crushing military strength you could expect to see gangs and militias popping up everywhere and claiming territory, the entire foundation of america would be in ruins within a few months and it would become so out of control a foreign country would eventually invade and take over

odds are marshal law would be declared the military would be deployed to every state we'd swap from a democracy to totalitarianism, the military would patrol every county, but with no communication i cant imagine how these military groups wouldnt just go rogue

Last edited:
Um excuse me, forgive me if im wrong, but im sensing a lot of Misogyny from your post.
tbhtbhtbh
an EMP would set humanity back to the stone/iron age. Many will succumb to the dramatic changes produced from no power and instantly need to re-adapt to the outdoor environment , the ecosystem would make a massive comeback, household dogs will die off or become part of feral packs that will prey on humans or each other for food

all data centers and servers would be wiped clean and all computers fried, even better- nuclear EMP's would also prevent any new circuit boards/electronics from being created. we'd lose thousands of years worth of digital information. US would probably lose 90% of its economy in less than a minute, iirc even gas powered vehicles wont be able to run due to some electronic components in automatic transmission. RF signals would be totally disrupted inside of the blast radius for years rendering radios useless, we'd need to return to using horses for travel (manual vehicles might still be functional though)

And once you run out of food its game over unless u live near farmers in the middle of nowhere. the world is nowhere prepared for a life without technology it would take up to a month to send/receive a letter even across a single state.

at that point if order is not immediately re-established by crushing military strength you could expect to see gangs and militias popping up everywhere and claiming territory, the entire foundation of america would be in ruins within a few months and it would become so out of control a foreign country would eventually invade and take over

odds are marshal law would be declared the military would be deployed to every state we'd swap from a democracy to totalitarianism, the military would patrol every county, but with no communication i cant imagine how these military groups wouldnt just go rogue
Basically utopia.

High IQ speculation.
Collapse is the last thing needed and will make incel's lives harder. Chad wins either way.

JFL whores would unironically say this, only that they wouldn't use the word Chad.

the last sentence, fuark thats literally foid logic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back