Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Former debil "best friend" blocked me on fb

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
After arguing about how he moron was responsible for ruining our friendship, because back then, for sake of friendship, I tolerated him hanging with old roasties, I even found him some roasties and acompanied him in going to dates with them (just as his companion, because I wouldn't), I received no tolerance, not even slightest understanding from him, just constant attemp to brainwash me for going after ugly old roasties too. And for making things worse, he was doing it in dark time of my life, when suffering loss of my last crush, after cunt was deflorated by fuckboy, when was so necessary to find replacement, he helped me to feel even more awfull and damaged. Tolerance no more, because he undeserving, now was time to call him total degenerate, who lives like carrion eater, instead of embracing MGTOW. Calling all his femoids trash was last drop, and after what debyl blocked me :feelsgah:

Debilassubobasena

Last edited:
What the fuck is that debil's haircut...

Based as fuck. You do you napoleon

Debil ascended with a roastie

Invite me to the convo with him on Facebook and ill insult him for you

Who the fuck is debil
H00N7Y

He doesn't deserve you senpai

Fucking hell he mogs her to hell and back

Brutal nonlooksmatch pill.

After arguing about how he moron was responsible for ruining our friendship, because back then, for sake of friendship, I tolerated him hanging with old roasties, I even found him some roasties and acompanied him in going to dates with them (just as his companion, because I wouldn't), I received no tolerance, not even slightest understanding from him, just constant attemp to brainwash me for going after ugly old roasties too. And for making things worse, he was doing it in dark time of my life, when suffering loss of my last crush, after cunt was deflorated by fuckboy, when was so necessary to find replacement, he helped me to feel even more awfull and damaged. Tolerance no more, because he undeserving, now was time to call him total degenerate, who lives like carrion eater, instead of embracing MGTOW. Calling all his femoids trash was last drop, and after what debyl blocked me :feelsgah:

View attachment 224049
Is his name Debyl? also lol at that haircut and how he nose mogs her

Arguing with “friends” over roast beef?

Sounds like bluepilled normfag problems

805643657c3157279f209520dee9f0cf.gif

Arguing with “friends” over roast beef?

Sounds like bluepilled normfag problems

805643657c3157279f209520dee9f0cf.gif
It is he who bluepill normafag. I honorable MGTOWcel and spit on ugly femorloids, better to be alone than with wifeoid who's ugly

u need better debil

He looks extremely uncultured