Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Former religious people are the worst people on earth.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
They always end up hating their former religion and doing everything that is against its rules, such as homosexuality, transgenderism, non monogamous relationships, abuse of substances such as alcohol and drugs, and massive amounts of sex.
This applies to former members of all religions, christianity, Islam, Judaism.
They don't just stop believing in the religion, they actively go against it and harass members of the religion.

lol just look at r/ex-Christian . Everything in that sub Reddit is DEGENRATE

I think the worst people on earth are middle eastern women who are GUARANTEED an arranged marriage and STILL slut around. That is DIRECTLY forsaking your future and is equal to adultery.

all my friends from HS are like that. Went from a bunch of nerds who smoke a little weed into full fledged drug dealers, snorting coke in bar bathrooms

I'm ex christian and I agree.

Yoyo said:
lol just look at r/ex-Christian . Everything in that sub Reddit is DEGENRATE
They feel the need to do as many bad stuff as possible, I just looked and a guy was talking about how now he's in a polyamorous relationship with two females.
There's a reason the bible forbids that from happening.
They don't realize that the rules and advice in these religious texts are actually good.

Legit. Just look at the filthy murtads /r/exmuslims. The only reason they left the religion is because they wanted to indulge in degeneracy. Pre-marital sex, alcohol, drugs. It's honestly pathetic. And they all bash their former religion just like racist people do. At least my real life ex Muslim friend is respectful of his former religion because they raised him with good values. He's much better than those degenerate murtad cunts.

all ex muslim females left the religion only to sleep around with white guys.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Legit. Just look at the filthy murtads /r/exmuslims. The only reason they left the religion is because they wanted to indulge in degeneracy. Pre-marital sex, alcohol, drugs. It's honestly pathetic. And they all bash their former religion just like racist people do. At least my real life ex Muslim friend is respectful of his former religion because they raised him with good values. He's much better than those degenerate murtad cunts.

What do you think about this guy?
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBpCUS3HB5o[/video]

Crustaciouse said:
There's a reason the bible forbids that from happening.
They don't realize that the rules and advice in these religious texts are actually good.

Exactly. God didn't give these commands for the heck of it. They exist to keep each of us healthy and happy. And because we've forsaken His way of life, we now have adultery, divorce/"breakups, STDs, and depression rampant.

tehgymcel420 said:
What do you think about this guy?
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBpCUS3HB5o[/video]

Troll. Unless he refrains from anal sex, and doesn't advocate for same-sex marriage, or tries to reform Islam, he is welcome.

They're the most cancerous group of people ever.

Stanx22 said:
I'll take an Islamophobic over a murtad any day.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Stanx22 said:
At least the Muslims in the middle East kill these ex Muslims, the western countries have let ex Christians run rampant and it is destroying our society.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

The murtads are cancerous. Imagine leaving something behind and keep talking about it and being obsessed over it for the rest of your life. They deep down know that they're scum and that they're on the wrong path, that's why they keep making fun of Islam and do what they do. They want to cope and make themselves feel better. It's pretty pathetic tbh.

Uh yeah, that's kinda the point. They want to mock it as best as they can.

Do so called "Christians" attend church on sundays anymore (I'm talking about the millennial generation)

What about muslims in Friday? People attending mosque less and less

Stanx22 said:
The murtads are cancerous. Imagine leaving something behind and keep talking about it and being obsessed over it for the rest of your life. They deep down know that they're scum and that they're on the wrong path, that's why they keep making fun of Islam and do what they do. They want to cope and make themselves feel better. It's pretty pathetic tbh.

I swear, 100% this. It's one thing to be a murtad, but to obsess over Islam as a murtad is completely hilarious. They are coping with the fact they're disgusting degenerates and the pure values and ideals of Islam cannot apply to them because of their degenerate nature. They're absolutely pathetic. 

Crustaciouse said:
At least the Muslims in the middle East kill these ex Muslims, the western countries have let ex Christians run rampant and it is destroying our society.

I am not even sure if murtads are supposed to be killed under Sharia.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I swear, 100% this. It's one thing to be a murtad, but to obsess over Islam as a murtad is completely hilarious. They are coping with the fact they're disgusting degenerates and the pure values and ideals of Islam cannot apply to them because of their degenerate nature. They're absolutely pathetic. 

Ex muslims leave Islam and then dedicate their whole lives to bashing Islam. So pathetic

SOMCEL said:
Ex muslims leave Islam and then dedicate their whole lives to bashing Islam. So pathetic

LMFAO, it's pathetic and hilarious at the same time. It's their only cope as filthy degenerate scum.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Stanx22 said:
The murtads are cancerous. Imagine leaving something behind and keep talking about it and being obsessed over it for the rest of your life. They deep down know that they're scum and that they're on the wrong path, that's why they keep making fun of Islam and do what they do. They want to cope and make themselves feel better. It's pretty pathetic tbh.
Crustaciouse said:
I just searched it up, and apostasy in Islam is punishable by death, and will grant you an execution or public whipping in many Muslim countries.

SOMCEL said:

No most ex- religious people are not violent or kill or torture innocent people without any reason. People who torture innocent people without any reason are the worst kind of people.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
LMFAO, it's pathetic and hilarious at the same time. It's their only cope as filthy degenerate scum.
Yup, some of them even go onto align with the alt-right and become anti-muslim immigration. This murtad Somali bitch Ayaan Hirsi did this, she left Islam and is now a spokesperson against immigration even though she herself is an immigrant. Kek

SOMCEL said:
Yup, some of them even go onto align with the alt-right and become anti-muslim immigration. This murtad Somali bitch Ayaan Hirsi did this, she left Islam and is now a spokesperson against immigration even though she herself is an immigrant. Kek

Yeah, I know that Hirsi cunt, she decided to team up with the kuffar on a political level. She lived where I live, in the Netherlands. Yeah, these fugging cunts are so delusional, they forget their own roots. Same thing with Americunt neo-Nazis (includes the alt right). Their ancestors literally invaded an entire continent and started killing off the entire population, because they were cunts. Now their delusional kids think they're the native people and that ethnics should leave "their country," JFL. Hirsi and everyone like her need to rope if they're going to spew hateful shit. But alhamdullilah you have hateful politicians who revert to Islam. I can think of a recent German one, who had a top position in his anti-Islam/immigration party, as well a Dutch one from the biggest anti-Islam party. There is another, lesser-known anti-Islam party which includes murtad cunts portraying as Muslim women. They put a city wide ad everywhere that showed a "Muslim" woman with a "Jewish" man, kissing each other, with a text that said, "In the Netherlands, you're allowed to date whomever you want." JFL, and supposedly the woman who is a larper, pretending to be a Muslim, was the creator of that ad, and her supposed Muslim male friends agreed with her, giga kek. These Islam reformists are worse even than murtads.

This thread is gay af, I became atheist at like 15-16 and you're wrong OP, human decency predates the bible, only morons need to believe a supreme totalitarian leader who can read your mind exists to be a good person. Normal people understand empathy without the need for.... ahem "theatricality and deception", as we are initiated

dawn said:
No most ex- religious people are not violent or kill or torture innocent people without any reason. People who torture innocent people without any reason are the worst kind of people.
ironically it's usually religious people

Recon9 said:
This thread is gay af, I became atheist at like 15-16 and you're wrong OP, human decency predates the bible, only morons need to believe a supreme totalitarian leader who can read your mind exists to be a good person. Normal people understand empathy without the need for.... ahem "theatricality and deception", as we are initiated

dawn said:

So how can you explain that as religion falls, bad activities such as homosexuality, alcoholism, divorce, cheating, hypergamy, are increased.
Without religion people do whatever they want, and what they want is usually a very destructive force to society.

I was religious but now i'm not. If a god existed, then incels wouldn't exist.

anti-religious people in general are obnoxious as fuck

Crustaciouse said:
Recon9 said:

dawn said:

So how can you explain that as religion falls, bad activities such as homosexuality, alcoholism, divorce, cheating, hypergamy, are increased.
Without religion people do whatever they want, and what they want is usually a very destructive force to society.

I never said religion wasn't a necessity, its all but required in a society this massive, without it a large portion of the masses would lose all purpose in life, their moral compass, direction.

I just think saying humans can't be good without the ten commandments is low iq af

jackbud said:
anti-religious people in general are obnoxious as fuck
and the religious aren't? in truth anyone who ever speaks on their "opinion" on why we're here is gonna be an obnoxious faggot, like stfu if you don't have any concrete evidence, atheists are included in this fyi

religion was created to control the masses.
Zielony4 said:
I was religious but now i'm not. If a god existed, then incels wouldn't exist.
agree 100%

Earthbound said:
agree 100%

All that time wasted though. At least i'm woke as hell. Religion is cope, but there are people on the other extreme here who strictly believe in religion, like the mosquecels or anti-degeneracy cel.

Zielony4 said:
Earthbound said:
agree 100%
All that time wasted though. At least i'm woke as hell. Religion is cope, but there are people on the other extreme here who strictly believe in religion, like the mosquecels or anti-degeneracy cel.
Yes, which brings me to make a post about incels and religion.

Ex muslim (half hafeez), former dai'ee, former salafist turned atheist, I strongly oppose degeneracy. You are generally correct but there are exceptions as well.