Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fortnite is down

don't care at all

557890513038999572.gif

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: "Some are now getting withdrawl symptoms"

inkweltears shall mourn the loss of their greatest ally

Good riddance. Fortnite is for fags and babies and I hope it will stay gone for good.

Hope it stays down forever

Proto zoomer chads seething world wide

This is the worst time to be alive.

It's a PR stunt before they release fortnite 2 or whatever. Remind these normalfags they are epic games' little assfucked bitches who can't live without their little battle royales.

parents are having a difficult time right now controlling their kids

Last edited:
I couldn't play games with my online friends because I can't afford $60, so I wish more games would copy Fortnite's model. But it doesn't matter now since video games don't bring me joy anymore.

i don't know why but this legit made me lol'ed so hard. I don't find even the most popular comedians in my country funny but i laugh my ass off to random shitposts like this. What the fuck is wrong with me?

think of all the poor kidcels who have nothing to do now

They will probably just announce a new map.

i don't know why but this legit made me lol'ed so hard. I don't find even the most popular comedians in my country funny but i laugh my ass off to random shitposts like this. What the fuck is wrong with me?
14662.jpg

u think zoomer chad cares? he is gonna fuck foids meanwhile
fuck all the zoomer normies tho

its back up
lets squad up

From OffTopic, i expect nothing, yet i'm still let down

It's a temporary marketing stunt.