Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

forum.bodybuilding.com

P

Panda

Banned
-
lol bodybuilding.com users are the most autistic ever. believe me i used to post there

misc bb.com culture is everywhere. i remember those days...back when i was bluepilled and still thought i stood a chance lol. whenever i saw a blackpilled or even redpilled thread i was flabbergasted lmao. look at me now

TERRIBLE PLACE.

Normies, old people, femoids, jerks. Stay away.

Too late, the misc has been shit for years

bb misc is part of the pre-history of internet incel consciousness. Really any place where guys congregate to talk among themselves on the internet is going to start fostering blackpill thinking.

bb misc is part of the pre-history of internet incel consciousness..
this

i used to post there too when i was gymcelling. the place was packed with incels-in-denial

it was also very active and fairly funny back then. not so much now

That's two steps backwards.

Bodybuilding forums are always packed with blackpilled guys in cope mode or at the end of cope mode

it was also very active and fairly funny back then. not so much now
How did it change?

Bodybuilding forums are always packed with blackpilled guys in cope mode or at the end of cope mode

How did it change?
You had an older generation of people (who were getting laid), and thus were more funny. Those people have all moved on, and now only the incels remain

How did it change?
moderation and rules changed significantly after 2012. Much more strict rules and power tripping mods drove people away

OG members moved on and left the forum.

That forum is shit. Censorship, wk, incels in denial, bluepills, normies, still use html style code for posting, etc. etc.

misc is shit now, don't bother

I read a topic at this site where girl rate your face with her knowledges of dimorphism attractiveness etc, Kek,and she was right about many things

It’s filled with normies, roasties, and middle aged men

Go /fit/ if you want something lifting related

That place is terrible low iq cancer. Don't go there. I lurked there for a few years. Alot lot of them are good looking in the misc so it's like bluepilled lookism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back