Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Forum civil war when!?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
It's over. There are fucking foids running loose all around. IT infiltrators getting in masses and boasting about it. Greycels with 0 posts screenshotting threads since 2018. Something needs to be done about this.

Mods wont do shit. they are like politicians. Just there to pose and do lip service now and then while selling off our information to the FBI or some IT pedo creep

This forum needs drama to stay alive and keep people engaged so a couple users make some shit up every now and then .

The forum quality has gone to shit, it's evident to anyone that isn't a larping 2020"cel"

These are the .co end times

infiltrators reveal themselves day by day, yet they roam free. i had high expectations from this forum, turns out just like any other incel community. full of larpers/foids/fakecels.

It's over. There are fucking foids running loose all around. IT infiltrators getting in masses and boasting about it. Greycels with 0 posts screenshotting threads since 2018. Something needs to be done about this.

Tbhtbh ngl I’m pretty paranoid, since I don’t know who the mods are. How do they get revenue for running the website? Do they do it out of love or there’s something else?

Considering todays soyciety odds are 60:40 % for this forum being a honeypot by an agency against being run by truecel mods. Either way it’s kind of legit.

These are the .co end times
Time Up gif

Do we get a new Council of Mods?
Specifically ones that don't idolize the Elder-Gods from MK

thats something normalfags and foids use to virtue signal
Nope. I googled some quotes involving looks and this showed up. I liked it. Makes sense when you are blackpilled.

Mods wont do shit. they are like politicians. Just there to pose and do lip service now and then while selling off our information to the FBI or some IT pedo creep

Nope. I googled some quotes involving looks and this showed up. I liked it. Makes sense when you are blackpilled.
jfl at Googling quotes. foid/normalfag trait

Looks like it’s time to rise up
87316711 2B43 48F1 B32E 72B8D514D075

youtube.com/watch?v=qn7DikjUNIc&feature=emb_title
youtube.com/watch?v=qn7DikjUNIc&feature=emb_title
use the insert link function at the top of the text box

I believe mods used to ban female larpers just by “knowing”. What happened to that? I remember knajjd saying that a long time ago on the ban mega thread.
Why? How am I supposed to find quotes?
Looking up a quote just to use it in your sig is pretty pretentious ngl.