Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel forum is dead rn

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
It's over to be honest :(

92226035 FC53 4F56 A971 DABB70B17A85

So why dont you make an interesting topic to resurrect the forum?
Karen4

Forum died the moment certain niggas got banned tbh

everything is disgusting

People don't want their high IQ threads to be trashed by postmaxxing niggers, so they don't post at all
Salvation

@i_a_m_i I see you reading this thread, pls free Zesto and Ritalincel, that will fix the drought.

it's been pretty alive last few days

Its the weekend bro, everyone here is out with their girlfriends. Theyll be back when weekends over

It's weekend, 80% of users are out slaying.

do u want to share @BrendioEEE fate?

dancing on the graves on my enemies

So why dont you make an interesting topic to resurrect the forum?
This forum is all about shitposting now no one makes good posts and when they are made nobody gives a shit because they don´t like to read or think only shitpost.
Forum died the moment certain niggas got banned tbh
This forum used to be filled with many High IQ posts all the time but all the High iq posters has been banned.

This forum is all about shitposting now no one makes good posts and when they are made nobody gives a shit because they don´t like to read or think only shitpost.

This forum used to be filled with many High IQ posts all the time but all the High iq posters has been banned.
hey the highest iq poster is still here, just looook :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

hey the highest iq poster is still here, just looook :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
No they aren´t there are like a couple and that´s it. You should have been on this forum over a year ago then you´d know what you are missing out on.

No they aren´t there are like a couple and that´s it. You should have been on this forum over a year ago then you´d know what you are missing out on.
i enjoy more shitposts than high iq ones coz im low iq