Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Forum was down, started planning roping

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
This place has become my biggest cope.
Even alcohol can't replace this place.
Here I can speak about my shitty experiences without being told I actually didn't experience them

Same. When the forum shut downI looked at the mirror and became suicidal by the landscape I saw.

I ended up joining Twatter I was so bored, and you're right as I'm a complete alcoholiccel but something was missing from the day lol.

I ended up joining Twatter I was so bored, and you're right as I'm a complete alcoholiccel but something was missing from the day lol.

This place has become my biggest cope.
Even alcohol can't replace this place.
Here I can speak about my shitty experiences without being told I actually didn't experience them

I didn't plan any roping but I was missing fellows incels.

Nice work at @Master for keeping everyone alive. Thanks bro.

Yeh there's no where else to discuss this chit.

yes bro, so brutally lost today when the 521 hit hard

Where will we all go when this forum shuts down eventually? It's so sad that this is the only place where we feel safe in the world. And everybody wants to take it away from us. Everybody. I hate this people, this fucking self righteous pricks who think they are the masters of morality, who think they know best how life is and what we should do. This place is the only place where you feel at home where somebody understand you. Can we not even have this much in life? Really? Is this all that much to ask for? If they close this place down, if they chase us out of every hiding spot and corner us. They have to know that a cornered rat will lash out and attack despite the consequences.

some if forum goes that i might go to other incel forum dunno :feelstrash: :feelsrope:

I cant afford any sturdy rope. Might have to make do with some garden twine

I cried in my bedroom floor because I hate existing and I thought FBI shut site down. Crying feels so good. Such a good release. Feels better than fapping

I know how you feel man, ever since I got 30% for saying "bbc?" I'm afraid of posting since I might accidently get permabanned

I've made up account only bcs of the fact that after the forum got down I got afraid I will never have of chance of posting at place such as these. Bluepillery and social correctness' claws keep cutting deeper and deeper these days

i was looking for another forum, but i thought about roping too

What did you do while the site was down?

You didn't rope, did you?

This place keeps me alive

just when will finnish authorities throw @FinnCel into jail for being a degenerate druggie?

Banishment

I tried many times to forget about this site (the forum makes me more depressed and suicidal) I wanted to focus on the copes that I still enjoy and just forgert about foids and shit but I cannot bear more than 7 days without navigating the forum. I feel at home here and incels are the only people who understand me...

Last edited:
I tried many times to forget about this site (the forum makes me more depressed and suicidal) I wanted to focus on the copes that I still enjoy and just forgert about foids and shit but I cannot bear more than 7 days without navigating the forum. I feel at home here and incels are the only people who understand me...
Same here.
Here I can vent my feelings to people who understand me