Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Found a blackpilled sand nigger on reddit

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
This is rare, very few of us are blackpilled and even less of them post on reddit. Should I tell him to sign up here?

Yea I said it, i hate it. Everywhere I go, i get reminded of the fact that im a dirty sand nigger. Everybody keeps talkin about Arab unity arab this arab that, lmao fuck arabs man. These people love everything about us, our music, our shows, our culture, our history, the one thing they hate is US. They love everything that comes out of Egypt except for Egyptians. Ive been called a slave a couple times by moroccans, algerians and other arabs and ive even fought a couple of them because of that. I dont live in egypt but everytime i come back i get treated like shit because im “too foreign” for Egyptians and when i go back to canada im too egyptian for the foreigners. My own people, in egypt look at me like im some kind of low class kid because of the color of my skin and my hair. I wanna love being egyptian but im constantly being given reasons not to. I’ve had girls (and this only happens with fucking arab and sometimes egyptian too!) talk to me and seem interested but as soon as they find out im egyptian, they gone. But then you see on their sc stories them singing to Hamaki or Amr Diab, im like bruh what??? This is why i tell people that i dont consider myself Arab, i will not identify myself with a people and culture that shits on us everywhere we are, ask any egyptian that lives and works in the Gulf, and they’ll tell you how it is. Anyways I hope yall wake the fuck up and stop calling yourselves arabs these people do not like you, they hate the way we look(im talkin about us egyptians that actually look egyptian, if you’re a white Egyptian you’re blessed) and they hate the way we talk too, its like i dont even gotta be a shitty person for them to hate all i gotta do is speak. So ya i hate being egyptian, i wish i was anything else other than egyptian

@Amacko @Robtical @gymletethnicel

Very brutal tbh. Should definitely invite

based. I can relate to him, a foreigner in your country and foreigner from where you're born. you should tell him to join us bro

Very high IQ Reddit post, he knows how awful it really is to be a sandnigger. He should come here, we need more racepill.
He mentioned Algerians and Moroccans treated him like shit.
:feelsseriously:

@Robtical is a sand nigger?

I know what he's talking about. Even taxi drivers and fruit sellers tried to scam me because of my weird accent. Egyptians never showed me any genuine niceness when I was there. If all of egypt got nuked today I'd be happy.
I PM'd him
:feelskek:
I hope he tells you his screen name so we can know who he is.
@Robtical is a sand nigger?
Yes, lol.

based. I can relate to him, a foreigner in your country and foreigner from where you're born. you should tell him to join us bro

i'd beat that whiteboi's ass
yjKHKI.gif

cool gif ?
not bad tbh

Nice to hear that

he seems like a failed normie if he is able to get girls interested

Yeah man invite him here. Seems like he'd fit in.

Send him the link

He said he's not an incel and that I should be more confident in myself...
What a soyfag. He doesn't mind being racist against arabs, but he won't disrespect wahmen. Maybe if you link him this thread it can change his mind.

What a soyfag. He doesn't mind being racist against arabs, but he won't disrespect wahmen. Maybe if you link him this thread it can change his mind.
He says he's fucked white foids, thoughts?

Sounds like a NIGGER more than a SAND nigger problem. It's quite the bullshit that .morrocons. algerians or Egyptians will call a lightskin or even brown person a slave. Let alone their own. They'd only do that kinda shit with extremely dark skinned people like sub sahran africans. So he must be african Egyptian. Not really a sand nigger.

Plus he said they make fun of his hair. That's illogical considering that almost all north africans have identical hair type. Must habe a nappy hair .and skin colour? Actual "white" ...like European white north africans are rare as fuck. So I'm sorry not sorry i call bullshit on this.