Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found a good anti redpill/mgtow quote on a youtube video

N

Narazz

Officer
"You can't go red pill or mgtow if you want a family"

Think that quote destroys that philosophy pretty hard.

black pill, of course, is another matter. Makes ya realize how full of shit everyone is. still good stuff there!

here video btw

I don't agree with most of what the guy said. I ended up click off it early as it's just a bunch of preaching. But I did like that quote :)

Which part of the video because I don't want to watch the entire stream to find out its at the middle point or the end point.

Which part of the video because I don't want to watch the entire stream to find out its at the middle point or the end point.
Was in the comment section :)

Which part of the comment section, like what part of the video shows that particular comment?
pretty much most of the video was about it. He just took 50 mins of saying if all you want is sex, get a working girl. work on yourself, get rich and women will come. 2nd part imo is some skewed philosophy.

I look at the quote more along the lines as why the world is so fucked up atm.

Actually you can. Red Pill is just about learning male and female dynamics, knowledge you can use in a marriage. See Rollo Tomassi for example who has a wife and a daughter. As for MGTOW, a few MGTOW men have children but just don't want to marry again. They don't advocate their lifestyle to EVERYBODY, that would obviously be impossible.

Edit: I agree that a MGTOW wouldn't be able to have a family since their lifestyle goes against that. They aren't necessarily anti family, but anti marriage.

pretty much most of the video was about it. He just took 50 mins of saying if all you want is sex, get a working girl. work on yourself, get rich and women will come. 2nd part imo is some skewed philosophy.

I look at the quote more along the lines as why the world is so fucked up atm.
So the first part is bluepilled faggotry and the second is pure nonsense?

Red pill isn't that bad. MGTOW has got red pill kinda wrong IMO.

MGTOW is more of a lifestyle, though I personally don't agree with MGTOW at all.

Paying for sex is emasculating.

Hand rubbing intensifies!