Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found a picture that should be a meme

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Lmfao I don't even remember how I found this
Ugly 5

Looks like your friendly neighborhood cuck ready to deliver blue pills in that nice bag of his.

hes wearing the pictures of all his victims he fed the bluepill to on his chest..

just looks like a normal man.

this pic that I found on fb however..
20229388 738633653009922 4687760267163410986 n

Looks like your typical betabuxxer, or she's wasted as fuck.
I think he is beta bux. I watched this reality show on youtube about spoiler young adults and someone linked the facebook of one of the girls on it

He looks like such a blue pilled pussy lmfao

Just look at that fucking autistic sweater, did he put pictures of his students all over it or something? What the fuck kind of weirdo does that. Walking around with a sweater plastered with children's faces, why??

Just look at that fucking autistic sweater, did he put pictures of his students all over it or something? What the fuck kind of weirdo does that. Walking around with a sweater plastered with children's faces, why??
I honestly don't know what went through his head when he decided to put that sweater on, some femoid probably said it looked cute on him so he decided to put it.