Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found a Stacy from high school on Facebook

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
There was this Stacy in high school I was very attracted to. Cheer Leader. Keep in mind high school was nearly 20 years ago as I’m oldcel. Been looking for her and finally found her. Kek whore tried to the removing last name and adding middle name trick to keep ugly males from finding her, didn’t work!

Oh and not sure if lifefuel or suifeuel but she’s still hot, even as most or all other Stacie’s from high school are now hideous. :feelsohh:

chad and stacy always win

hit her up see if she would consider you if not she is still a chad fucker then watch that post till her life falls apart and remember you are better than her

hit her up see if she would consider you if not she is still a chad fucker then watch that post till her life falls apart and remember you are better than her
See above post. She’s a beauty pageant winning giga Stacy.

Pics or it didn't happen. :feelshmm:

I was tempted to search my middle school classmates to see how they are now, but I fear that would be too much suifuel :feelsbadman:

Your thread is useless if you don't bother to post pics.

pics or didnt happen