Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Found a way to get women rights in Saudi Arabia, stop the gender pay gap, discrimination, violence against women and more!

G

Guest2

Well, according to the advice given to incels and lonely men, our issues are because we keep talking about them! These issues surely apply to feminism as a whole, too, so they should stop whinging about how they get paid less and use that time to work harder, right? I mean, some say that just disregarding someone's issues as false and made up despite it being truth is 'gaslighting', but it must be true,because that's what Vice """news""" articles and other reputable and reliable sources say. So, all feminists need to do is to shut their fucking mouths about how they're being discriminated against and then rape and other "injustices against women" will stop. Honestly, I'm shocked that I'm the first person to think of this magical solution; people seem to recommend it to men's rights, but not women's, though it just so happens that men don't follow this advice and don't try hard enough, even though it works for everyone (I can't think of anyone for whom it's worked for specifically, but I saw a post on Reddit about a balding 5'2 Indian janitor, so there you go!).

So, ladies, if you're upset about not being paid enough and complain to your boss about it, YOUR PROBLEMS DON'T EXIST! Despite you complaining after you realised a perceived disparity in income between yourself and your male peers, your whining is actually the reason for this.

Worried about being raped? It's a proven fact that men can't stand women going on about how they're victims of rape, so you're causing rape by campaigning for stricter penalties or greater preventative measures.

FEMINISTS, YOUR ISSUES ARE ALL SELF CREATED. WOMEN ARE'NT RAPED, AND, IF THEY ARE, IT'S THEIR FAULT FOR BEING A FEMINIST. IF THEY'RE NOT A FEMINIST, THEN THEY MIGHT NOT REALISE HOW MUCH THEY SEEM WHINEY.

Who cares about being raped anyway? I've never been raped, but i had a handshake which lasted 2 shakes too long so i can imagine how it is but because I didn't complain I didn't get raped. As a 6'4 man, it's really hard not to get raped so I'm glad I'm not a feminist.

On a serious note, though, people in society gaslight the fuck out of men's problems and especially incels' issues. Funny how these "moving the goalpost" bullshit platitudes aren't given to any other supposedly disadvantaged group, huh..

On a serious note, though, people in society gaslight the fuck out of men's problems and especially incels' issues. Funny how these "moving the goalpost" bullshit platitudes aren't given to any other supposedly disadvantaged group, huh..
Imagine if inceltears treated racism in a similar way lol

Do they have the rights to bec. truck drivers?
They dont even care bec. tgey lose their femininity with a truck

Women never face any problems in life, all of this pink tax and pay gap is fake news by jewish feminists

We need not beta uprising but whole male uprising.
It would be possible when " many men" turned to anger knowing that "be confidence" " personality" and stuff were mockery.