Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Found a youtube channel of an ultimate Truecel sap. Literally defines Soy cuck.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

He copes with Church and makes videos giving tips on confidence, building self esteem etc... Like this dweeb is a fucking expert lmao :feelskek: The guy has overdosed on so many Bluepills and Soylent he's gone totally deluded. Not to mention the fact he makes St. BlackOps2Cel look like like a GigaChad lol!

Screenshot 2019 11 20 15 41 12 1

Make you think of what would happen if he was successfully blackpilled.

He copes with Church and makes videos giving tips on confidence, building self esteem etc... Like this dweeb is a fucking expert lmao :feelskek: The guy has overdosed on so many Bluepills and Soylent he's gone totally deluded. Not to mention the fact he makes St. BlackOps2Cel look like like a GigaChad lol!

View attachment 170248

if church it’s over

Someone should blackpill him , This is depressing

This guy is so disgusting.

I wonder if he could even handle the blackpill without roping.

You have an amazing talent to find them.

I wonder if he could even handle the blackpill without roping.

This is the very point when he starts crying over his brother moving out, literally degrading himself lol :feelskek:

That's how I imagine BrazilianSmegma

Jesus that pencil neck. :feelskek: He's definitely a framelet.

Ask him to come here

I see great potential in him

Wow, nearly a 1/10. Luckily for him he seems very autistic though

You have an amazing talent to find them.
These two popped up semi-randomly, watch enough Incel shit and Youtube occasionally chucks you one of these oblivious Truecel's as a reward/pisstake I think. How long before this one snaps and becomes a hERo? :feelskek:

Haha damn he fucked up

I can't blame him for being bluepilled. He couldn't handle the blackpil without roping.

Ngl, I think he could become 5/10 or up if he looksmaxxes

Just be white bro!

Basically looks like me, just better looking and less protein deficient(probably flesh eater).

Basically looks like me, just better looking and less protein deficient(probably flesh eater).
XGCuyMs
UhJcff

Screenshot 2019 11 20 15 41 12 1

Just realised who the character "Howard Adderly" from King of the Hill is based on lol :feelskek:

He could be made into a Chadlite via being red pilled/black pilled, then having dental surgery to replace his horrible looking teeth with good looking uniform ones that are all solidly together like the movie stars have them and he'd also need to gymcel to get rid of his pussy manlet frame but yeah unlike most of us this guy at least has a chance if he would do all of that.

Oh and he'd definitely need a makeover of his hair style and his eyebrows would need to be massively reduced to look more normalish instead of freakish.

Poor blue pilled motherfucker

He legit looks like blackops2cel's or mine brother just with unibrow and worse teeth, I feel like shit

He needs a lefort 99999999

The truecels always seem to be bluepilled

Theres no way he stays bluepilled for the rest of his life