Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Found an old phone + more on my experience in psychiatric guard

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
The universe conceded a drop of mercy on me after my mother confiscated my phone and laptop. I found my old phone but it has a shit battery life.

Anyways for those who want to know how psychiatric guard is in a third world country, keep reading. Some people mentioned how i brought this upon myself and they are right. The only explanation i can find is that i was going through an existential crisis and that made me prone to find someone to vent, because what i did was retarded.
Also i was heavily influenced by the positive experience narrated by Eggman and movies about psychiatric patients under the care of people just doing their job. I wanted to take a break from the world without the guilt of sucking the resources out of my parents. I would have been a recipient of welfare, or so i thought.
My hypothesis is that they require a relative to be with the patient 24 hours to save in nurses and security guards. And also yes, at the end of your stay they charge you and your family for the days you spent there. They ask some questions to see if you are from a low income environment and i think my parents payed nothing or very little.
I observed the following:
-The majority of people in there were males, ALL incel looks-wise. One of the patients had this high tier normie brother. I hated it when he went to visit.
-The food was surprisingly good.
-They didn't offered any kind of psychotherapy. Again, they even didn't had a budget for facemasks even with the current pandemic. Not even group psychotherapy.
-The doctors DON'T observe you throughout the day, as to have more insight in your condition and diagnosis. They just have a small interview with you everyday at 9 am.
-It seems that having a 'life mission' is an important piece in diagnosing psychotic disorders. They asked that to me everyday and I responded that i wanted to preach about antinatalism and in the end i said that i just wanted to spread pessimism.
-They don't restrain you if you just mention that you have homicidal thoughts. On the other hand i saw this guy that got restrained on his bed since he arrived because he was being verbally aggressive and was totally psychotic. He talked to imaginary people a lot and very loudly, probably to avoid boredom.
-The psychiatrist didn't seemed to differentiate between daydreaming and real hallucinations, hence my diagnosis with schizophrenia. I should have been more clear on that.
-Some parents can be so fucking oblivious. The guy that i mentioned with the high tier normie brother was this barely functional sperglord, not sure if it was because of medication. He had a huge cut at the base of his neck because he tried to ctb. I was surprised that at 18 years old he was being diagnosed with autism for the first time.
-They insist on you always wearing this 'patient robe' to prevent you from scaping because the security is not the best. If you do escape like this pregnant foid did you get banned from receiving attention in public healthcare.

Brutal to read it bro

Brutal no reply pill.

Also i just recovered my most functional phone again. But i can't postmaxx because i don't have to let my mother know i have access to the internet again. But the thing is that my mood has stabilized.

they let you bring phone to insane place