Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found exercise equipment

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Since the gyms in my state will open god knows when, I need some dumbells to do some home workout. The ones on cl and OfferUp are scammer prices like 3x the worth. Even on Amazon they are expensive and fake months to get them. Today I went to Walmart for grocery shopping and just stopped by the sporting good section planning on just to look as I really didn’t expect there to be anything I needed. But i happened to look at the dumbbell section and they actually had some! So I got 2 and for a decent price!

lucky you all the walmarts close by are cleared out in the weight section.

lucky you all the walmarts close by are cleared out in the weight section.
I know they are here too, it was a gift from god. They must have just received a shipment. And right as I put mine in my cart the store manager announced them over the PA so I assume the normies scrambled over there and cleaned them out.

What weight?

I have a set of 2's and 5"s

Yard sales... I almost got some 10's but i was on my way to town and didn't want to haul them on my bike.

Thats pretty cool man

What weight?

I have a set of 2's and 5"s

Yard sales... I almost got some 10's but i was on my way to town and didn't want to haul them on my bike.
35#

try calisthenics get a pullup bar rings and a pushup bar or paralletes