Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Found loads of suicide fuel for ethnics

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Go on the /r/exmuslim sub and search "white boyfriend", too many posts come up. All ethnic foids are reserved for white men.

@gymletethnicel @SuperSaiyanGymcel @ZkinnyG @Irredeemable

As an ethnic this offends me and I consider this racist, how could this be happening in 2020 where we are supposed to have diversity and tolerance? This is racism and I want reparations.

See how nobody cares when an incel says it?

Here's a good one.

As an ethnic this offends me and I consider this racist, how could this be happening in 2020 where we are supposed to have diversity and tolerance? This is racism and I want reparations.

Diversity is for chad buddy boyo.

Lmao, sandy holes will abandon their birth religion for some chadlite white cock. Shocking? Not at all. Upsetting? Yes.
Ragefuel for muslimcels. Suifuel for me because I am not a normie corrupting beautiful desert princesses with my attractive features and superior height.

Chad gets to choose from a big buffet platter of foids of various ethnicities while i cant even get my ethnic looksmatch.

ex muslim foids are just chad chasers

Go on the /r/exmuslim sub and search "white boyfriend", too many posts come up. All ethnic foids are reserved for white men.

@gymletethnicel @SuperSaiyanGymcel @ZkinnyG @Irredeemable
58C45C46 CB88 43B5 A2B1 2E79FE6099A9

its not diverse to be homogeneous bigot :feelsUgh:

Islam cant win vs Iphone

JFL at leaving your religion just to suck chad cock.

Unfortunately I can confirm this to be true. My brother is a white Chad living in a Muslim neighborhood and he fucked numerous Muslim foids, even some coming from ultra religious households. He's not Muslim himself. He's atheist.

Muslimcels, where are your stones at?

Ya know this reminds me of a comic I've seen a year ago.

Take a look at this:
Be8fff33 446c 4f60 aab9 acba54013976

They should look for exmuslim men for relationships. In fact exmuslim men outnumber exmuslim foids. But they don't want that they want this instead

7293fc9f8a07095899dcdb2fe45a9990673535696b834d40.jpg

They should look for exmuslim men for relationships. In fact exmuslim men outnumber exmuslim foids. But they don't want that they want this instead

that's why the foids became ex muslim in the first place

Lmao, sandy holes will abandon their birth religion for some chadlite white cock. Shocking? Not at all. Upsetting? Yes.
Ragefuel for muslimcels. Suifuel for me because I am not a normie corrupting beautiful desert princesses with my attractive features and superior height.
They'll fuck any white man.

Who is that?

I want reparations from society for being treated like shit my entire life just because of my appearance. Because unlike the average Tyrone, I actually deserve it.

Ethnics just can't win
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

Unfortunately I can confirm this to be true. My brother is a white Chad living in a Muslim neighborhood and he fucked numerous Muslim foids, even some coming from ultra religious households. He's not Muslim himself. He's atheist.
brutal.it's over if you are sub9

Visit the r/eyes subreddit for some real SuiFuel

Men leave Islam because they want to replace religious bullshit with science, logic, and common sense.

Foids leave Islam because they want to suck Chad's dick.

As toxic as Islamic ideology is, feminism is a million times worse.

JFL @ being blackpilled and not becoming an sfcel.

Men leave Islam because they want to replace religious bullshit with science, logic, and common sense.

Foids leave Islam because they want to suck Chad's dick.

As toxic as Islamic ideology is, feminism is a million times worse.
Men leave religion because there is no god. Foids leave religion because the white man is their god.

FUCK! And jfl at those who post their brown eyes and get no replies.
e0coj689ali41.png
blue eyes are a bit overrated. ive seen a yellow amber color before that left me thinking how exotic they looked. hardly ever see that color.

blue eyes are a bit overrated. ive seen a yellow amber color before that left me thinking how exotic they looked. hardly ever see that color.
cope more

Awalt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back