Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found Monette's IG, a girl who bullied ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the morning to ya

shes such a fucking cunt. I wish Elliot had less shallow tastes in broads. He should have trained himself to see white women like the dogfuckers they are

shes such a fucking cunt. I wish Elliot had less shallow tastes in broads. He should have trained himself to see white women like the dogfuckers they are
cope

damn she looks uglier than ER tbh

should I write can't dodge the rodge on her insatgram?

Just fucking look at that nose. Even gooks have better noses than that.

Her looksmatch is aborted during the first trimester, cut into pieces, thrown away in some trashcan in back of some Planned Parenthood clinic, eaten by raccoons and turned into raccoon shit.

She looks like a typical self absorbed white slut. How did ER get to know her?

Just fucking look at that nose. Even gooks have better noses than that.

Her looksmatch is aborted during the first trimester, cut into pieces, thrown away in some trashcan in back of some Planned Parenthood clinic, eaten by raccoons and turned into raccoon shit.
cope she has great bone structure, you can tell she not only has good genetics, but has grown up with good nutrition and stress free

erfuel

cope she has great bone structure, you can tell she not only has good genetics, but has grown up with good nutrition and stress free

erfuel

I can't see her bone structure, all I can see is her subhuman ape like nose, her nose is too prominently ugly that other part of her face gets blurred.

Her bf
Capture

I can't see her bone structure, all I can see is her subhuman ape like nose, her nose is too prominently ugly that other part of her face gets blurred.
bro...

i wish i was her looksmatch, that's all i have to say

should I write can't dodge the rodge on her insatgram?
I don't think she gives two flying fucks about ER. She'd probably go "what, lol"

Was watching this today

This bitch life mogs all of the forum combined jfl

Which one of you did this lmao

Hey, i've been feelin really guilty about this lately.... i know this is probly the last time we talk but i need to get this off my chest... anyways last week me and your boyfriend were alone... it was just casual at first.. i swear. well anyways some how one thing led to the nxt, and i am so so so so sorry but i slept wiht him... if u can ever forgive me pls pls pls let me no... god i feel so awful

from the comments

If only he wasn't a psychotic (seriously THAT was his mental illness NOT "narcissism" as the NPC's kept bleating) he could've had her.

This bitch life mogs all of the forum combined jfl
:feelsrope:
If only he wasn't a psychotic (seriously THAT was his mental illness NOT "narcissism" as the NPC's kept bleating) he could've had her.
COPE!!
Which one of you did this lmao

Hey, i've been feelin really guilty about this lately.... i know this is probly the last time we talk but i need to get this off my chest... anyways last week me and your boyfriend were alone... it was just casual at first.. i swear. well anyways some how one thing led to the nxt, and i am so so so so sorry but i slept wiht him... if u can ever forgive me pls pls pls let me no... god i feel so awful

from the comments
high iq whoever did it, but should've used an account with a foid name tbh

this stacy's dad defended her saying she never bullied anyone or that she just simply doesn't remember ER jfl

ER had psychosis?
He had no chance with her anyways

ER had psychosis?
He had no chance with her anyways
Yes, thats what Timothy Lachin's excellent article about him (that I reposted a while back here) said about him if memory serves correct.

Timothy went on to explain that Elliot was simply "pantomining" the behavior and actions of a Chad to the best of his abilities which...quite naturally came off to foids as robotic and unnatural...since...well they were...due to once again ER being in a psychotic state and thus that + his shyness caused his continued rejections.

Anyway because of the pantomine thats why all the low IQ NPC's and ZOG mass media "Urinalists" irresponsibly and stupidly screamed "Narcissist!" at him or rather as an identifier of what they only THOUGHT he was.

Again they were WRONG!

Oh and also for anyone wondering "psychotic" is not another term/word for "psychopath".

They are two different mental health conditions/disorders.

this stacy's dad defended her saying she never bullied anyone or that she just simply doesn't remember ER jfl
she's a cunt and her dad a cuck, jfl Elliot suffered so much he was driven to the point of going ER and killing himself, and all she's thinking about is defending herself
I'm too old and jaded to get hard just from seeing hot girls though
how old boyo

she's a cunt and her dad a cuck, jfl Elliot suffered so much he was driven to the point of going ER and killing himself, and all she's thinking about is defending herself

how old boyo
he had a childhood friend named maddy who also became a stacy slut too

Meanwhile ER is rotting six feet under while shes posting pics on her IG with her chad BF.

how old boyo

his life was erfuel tbh, its no wonder he went er

I think him going for blonde foids was the real issue. Even with autism, he was well off and could have scored a 4-5/10 foid.
Yes, thats what Timothy Lachin's excellent article about him (that I reposted a while back here) said about him if memory serves correct.

Timothy went on to explain that Elliot was simply "pantomining" the behavior and actions of a Chad to the best of his abilities which...quite naturally came off to foids as robotic and unnatural...since...well they were...due to once again ER being in a psychotic state and thus that + his shyness caused his continued rejections.

Anyway because of the pantomine thats why all the low IQ NPC's and ZOG mass media "Urinalists" irresponsibly and stupidly screamed "Narcissist!" at him or rather as an identifier of what they only THOUGHT he was.

Again they were WRONG!

Oh and also for anyone wondering "psychotic" is not another term/word for "psychopath".

They are two different mental health conditions/disorders.

ER is a good example of a mentalcel though. Looks wise, def not dgly. Status wise, he was top 20%.

Last edited:
I will never understand why ER stabbed his 3 ricecel roommates to death
If he hated stacys so much he should've only killed them, not some innocent ricecels

I think him going for blonde foids was the real issue. Even with autism, he was well off and could have scored a 4-5/10 foid.
boyo he was lonely as fuck and really wished to just be with a foid who loved him. there's no chance he would've turned down a brunette becky for example or even an asian girl. he just preferred blondes

brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: im 27 khhv so i feel you

If he hated stacys so much he should've only killed them, not some innocent ricecels
he couldn't just kill whoever he wanted, going ER isn't that easy, he did what he could

I dont think he had a well thought out plan to get back at people who bullied him. This is the issue i have with ER, Minessian, etc. While i dont condone acts of violence, i think one can atleast understand if its targeted towards people responsible for their suffering.
boyo he was lonely as fuck and really wished to just be with a foid who loved him. there's no chance he would've turned down a brunette becky for example or even an asian girl. he just preferred blondes

Just like foids prefer chads; teehee. Incels arent supposed to have preferences, we're the bottom of the barrel. Any non land-whale foid should do.

Last edited:
I dont think he had a well thought out plan to get back at people who bullied him. This is the issue i have with ER, Minessian, etc. While i dont condone acts of violence, i think one can atleast understand if its targeted towards people responsible for their suffering.
He's low IQ as fuck for not having a plan and killing his own brethren and top of it

Just like foids prefer chads; teehee. Incels arent supposed to have preferences, we're the bottom of the barrel. Any non land-whale foid should do.
no brocel i mean, its not like he only wanted a blonde stacy and was only incel bc of that. nobody showed interest in him and he probably wouldn't have rejected a becky

Im sure she knows she’s partly responsible for May 23rd

All humans currently alive are garbage, and deserve a painful death

112aaa1acbefcdcb986005a3596b6d43

Status
Not open for further replies.