Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Found my biological dad on Facebook.

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Inb4 "only chads have facebooks." I rarely use it and barely have any friends, so no. Now that I found my dad on Facebook, she's trying to gaslight me and doing damage control telling me it's not him, when I'm over 90% sure it's him.

How does he look?

So is he a chad? Did your incel genes come from your deceitful foid of a mom?

More like only boomers have facebook

Shouldnt you be able to find your dad easily since hed be on your birth certificate and there would be marriage records with your mom?

So is he a chad? Did your incel genes come from your deceitful foid of a mom?

Definitely not a Chad, I would say mid-tier normie. Now, my grandfather and uncle? 6ft and 6ft 1(uncle), white, strong jawline. My uncle started slaying when he was like 13 yrs. old. Again, hypergamy wasn't as strong back in the 60s and 70s plus we lived in a third world communist shithole.

Bald. He was a turbo manlet. I don't know what my mom found in him. He was a player though, cheated on my mom and got divorced when I was around 2 or 3 yrs. old.
Brutal. Sorry you have such a pathetic dad fellow latinocel

Why are you looking for your dad? Missed Child support or you just want someone to play catch with
:feelskek:

Shouldnt you be able to find your dad easily since hed be on your birth certificate and there would be marriage records with your mom?

No, because I don't live in my country of birth anymore. Besides, any records such as a birth certificate have probably been destroyed by the cuban communist party.
contact him, but don't say that it's you, just try to confirm it's really him.

Definitely going to be doing that.
Why are you looking for your dad? Missed Child support or you just want someone to play catch with
:feelskek:

Nah, no child support in Cuba, buddy boyo. You wanna divorce a foid? Nothing 13 cuban pesos can't fix. I just want to talk to him and found out why he was such an asshole to my mom. Sun Tzu said "know thy enemy better than your friends." I just want to know what motivates chads to do what they do and why they do it. No better example of a Chad than my dad, even though his SMV didn't play in his favor.
Brutal. Sorry you have such a pathetic dad fellow latinocel

Nah, it's no problem. Chads are gonna do what they do best.

Last edited:
Bald. He was a turbo manlet. I don't know what my mom found in him. He was a player though, cheated on my mom and got divorced when I was around 2 or 3 yrs. old.
did you inherit those traits?

No, because I don't live in my country of birth anymore. Besides, any records such as a birth certificate have probably been destroyed by the cuban communist party.

Definitely going to be doing that.

Nah, no child support in Cuba, buddy boyo. You wanna divorce a foid? Nothing 13 cuban pesos can't fix. I just want to talk to him and found out why he was such an asshole to my mom. Sun Tzu said "know thy enemy better than your friends." I just want to know what motivates chads to do what they do and why they do it. No better example of a Chad than my dad, even though his SMV didn't play in his favor.

Nah, it's no problem. Chads are gonna do what they do best.

So what happened?