Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found my old Cub Scout pinewood derby car

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Reminded me of a good day. In 2013 little me won the regional championship for the pinewood derby, and it gave me the only genuine trophy I’ve ever earned myself. Funny thing is, the car I made was totally screwed up. Wheels were broken and it looked horrible. Still kicked ass though. I remember afterwards my parents took me to popeyes and I ate myself sick. It was one of the only times my parents were together for something I did too. Here’s the car in all its decrepit glory:

I had a theory that 13 was a lucky number because everyone thought it was unlucky, so less people would have it as their lucky number and its “luck value” would be less used up. I guess it worked for me here. Cheers to the only meaningful victory I’ve ever had
89ED9323 94EB 463E B583 4EFE63BEB47A

I’ve never won anything

well done brocel :feelsYall: it feels good to win even when it's at something completely inconsequential. feels good to not fail at absolutely everything

Scouts me!
Glad you won something bro!

Pine box derby to the finish line...

(Pine box is a coffin)

Scouts me!
Glad you won something bro!

Pine box derby to the finish line...

(Pine box is a coffin)

I oughtta design my own coffin, make it neat looking. Might make me statusmaxxed in corpseland like pharaohs

I oughtta design my own coffin, make it neat looking. Might make me statusmaxxed in corpseland like pharaohs
Sounds cozy. Unfortunately, it requires someone to put you in it. I'll probably end up in a bag in a box on a shelf with all the other unclaimed and unloved ones.