Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Found my sisters old phone

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
when she was like 14-15. messages are still here. jesus christ. all her girl friends she texted were already all talking about sex and fucking and "girl code" bullshit. they were peer pressuring my sister into being a whore too, calling her "innocent" for not already fucking at that age.. thats how low the bar is. these girls were ugly too. totally different world from a males that age.

Pics or didn't happen tbh.

"just dox yourself bro"
You do realize you can just post crucial bits of messages, without posting personal info? Like screencap it or something?

You do realize you can just post crucial bits of messages, without posting personal info? Like screencap it or something?
tbh I don't really feel like it man.

That's up to you. Shouldn't have really made a thread about it then because it makes you look like a LARPer.
I am not claiming I'm in the NBA as a starter. did you have a sister? you would know this too. women are queens I guess bro totally impossible scenario LARP 100%

they were peer pressuring my sister into being a whore too, calling her "innocent" for not already fucking at that age
Oh she probably already got clocked by the chad thundercock at that age no doubt about it.

Oh she probably already got clocked by the chad thundercock at that age no doubt about it.
shes one of those giga chad ONLY types. had a two boyfriends (Betabucks) so far but they were all normie tier so LOL apparently when they tried to make a move on her she would legit push them away cause she thought they were so repulsive despite being 5/10

no surprise, they start becoming whores at around 11 these days

I was on my older brothers POF page and roastie sent him a topless photo

that sucks, bro. Girls are the worst.

What you would find if you recover deleted files...

Fuck, I honestly don't know how to think about my sister

it seems like LARP