Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found out my mulatto half-brother is a fucking betabux

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
apparently his "girlfriend" is just using him to get greencards for her family (he doesn't see this because blind-sided by the bluepill), and my brother, despite still living in a rat infested apartment with roomates, is fucking sending her family checks

Holy fuck and the sad part is if i tried to explain this he would tell me that I have no understanding of reality or the situation, despite it being absolutely crystal clear.

I resent him because he was born a high tier normie that actually has a fighting chance in life so its comical to watch him ruin his life over this pathetic shit.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why include what he is? I don't get it.

Its like saying, My monkey half-brother is so and so, instead of just saying my half-brother.

Why specify exactly what race he is. I don't get humans.

20200219 165731

Why include what he is? I don't get it.

Its like saying, My monkey half-brother is so and so, instead of just saying my half-brother.

Why specify exactly what race he is. I don't get humans.

View attachment 289305

because my mom got pumped and dumped by tyrone (giving birth to my brother, a high tier normie)
and then she settled with my subhuman dad giving birth to... well a subhuman (me)

it's just fucking comical. And I resent my brother for being born with way more future potential than me.

I resent him because he was born a high tier normie that actually has a fighting chance in life so its comical to watch him ruin his life over this pathetic shit.
Most normies have a chance at ascension than we do. But they get by without trying. I doubt your brother put in any effort to betbaux. Meanwhile the average cella will have to put in TONS of effort to betabuxx.

Most normies have a chance at ascension than we do. But they get by without trying. I doubt your brother put in any effort to betbaux. Meanwhile the average cella will have to put in TONS of effort to betabuxx.

he's an odd character, not autistic but incredibly calm and mellowed out. Very over-empathetic, he definitely isn't "trying" to be a betabux but he definitely is getting manipulated into it. I mean writing your girlfriends foreign family multiple checks is just so pathetic especially when you barely know the girl and have only been dating like a month.