Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Found out my wife used to have sex with her dog when she was younger.

Huge suifuel. Huge. FUCK!! I'll never get that close to a vagina let alone one of a woman that attractive. That dog is used to being asked to lick her there, and its acting on instinct. FUCKKKKK!

imagine not beliving in dogpill in 2020 :blackpill:

Once you have seen the dog pill there is no going back.

My introduction to it was a post on Return of Kings back in 2015-16. Can't remember exactly. Once the idea was in my head, the cogs started turning in my mind and I realised it was true. I remember literally being stunned and just sitting there in silence for 10 minutes.

didnt that shit break out at some point bro?
I remember your return thread, and you said that some of that beastiality shit was just too much too handle.
I understand completely.

didnt that shit break out at some point bro?
I remember your return thread, and you said that some of that beastiality shit was just too much too handle.
I understand completely.

@chudur-budur posted footage of a guy fucking a chicken. It was just to much for me mate. I was going through a lot of shit. Things were not great. I knew women fucked dogs but things were just to degenerate with the chicken fucking.

@chudur-budur posted footage of a guy fucking a chicken. It was just to much for me mate. I was going through a lot of shit. Things were not great. I knew women fucked dogs but things were just to degenerate with the chicken fucking.
ah i know the video yes.
it is what it is.
idk if it even hurts the chicken that much, just look at the diameter of a chicken egg, not much different from a human dick.

but the foids fucking dogs thing is fucking insane. Like I said in a recent thread, its so fucking prevalent, we cant even imagine.
remember that shithole beastforums.com?
they had over 1 million members, let that sink in.

So yeah if you combine everything, the furries, the beastility fags etc...

god knows how many people are involved in this.
Reminds me, remember last year when that leak happend. These furry youtubers had a group chat where they fucked puppies.
I downloaded that shit, it was so fucking gruesome an disgusting, the guy literally killed a dog and fucked the body on video.
Another time he gagged his dog and fucked its mouth and ass and it was moaning in pain and whincing.

Bro, people think its a yoke when you make fun of furfags and co but they literally deserve to be doused in gasoline inside their retarded costumes and burned alive.