Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Found out my wife used to have sex with her dog when she was younger.

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454

@mental_out is it possible to shift this post in Id????

And normoids still deny the dog-pill.

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

The biggest blackpill of all.

The dogpill is undeniable

never began for HOMO sapiens

dogpill is eternal cuckoldry and undefeated

Reminder:

That dog trigger me so much because he is so much better looking than me

Even subatomic IQ fucking animals mog me to oblivion and back.

>believing anything on leddit
as funny as this is like 85%-90% of shit on reddit is LARP for attention.

Disgusting whores

“She got off on the fact that the dog would dominate her, the fact that he wouldn’t let go of her. The dog literally made her his bitch.”

Just gonna leave this here...

Just be dog strikes again

Reminder:

371860A4 1F6B 4830 927E 62E2E3D7CAED

>believing anything on leddit
as funny as this is like 85%-90% of shit on reddit is LARP for attention.
massive cope. many foids fuck their dogs especially pitbull

Reminder:

:feelshaha::feelshaha: Event though this post is probably LARP, the "she liked because the dog dominated her and made her his bitch" is pure blackpill. This is all they are. Walking holes wanting to be dominated by the most dominant animal of the animal kingdom. When Chad is not home or he didn't settle with her, she wants to feel like a bitch, then she resorts to dogs. JFL at marrying and breeding with this whore. She is nothing more than a hole that wants to feel like a worthless piece of meat. AWALT.

Confirmed that 11yos want to be mounted and dominated
Further confirming my theory that all 11yos are full on turbo-sluts

Some more information - okay guys people have been asking why I included the fact she is petite and all. It's because to her, this wasn't just like a vibrator or dildo type thing. She got off on the fact that the dog would dominate her, the fact he wouldn't let go of her. The dog literally made her his bitch.

Just more proof women love being dominated by big strong men. And dogs too lmao
Just nuke women tbh

Brutal dogpill. Holy shit.

:feelshaha::feelshaha: Event though this post is probably LARP, the "she liked because the dog dominated her and made her his bitch" is pure blackpill. This is all they are. Walking holes wanting to be dominated by the most dominant animal of the animal kingdom. When Chad is not home or he didn't settle with her, she wants to feel like a bitch, then she resorts to dogs. JFL at marrying and breeding with this whore. She is nothing more than a hole that wants to feel like a worthless piece of meat. AWALT.

Reminder:

This a degen
“She got off on the fact that the dog would dominate her, the fact that he wouldn’t let go of her. The dog literally made her his bitch.”
This is a degenerate male's larp. No body would write like that. LMAO.

The dogpill is truth

I would probably kill her and our children after such a revelation :feelskek::feelspuke:

(XISEX)

...and this time, I'm saving it!
Isn't comical how they're all understanding for that poor woman?

People HERE would never pull that kind of shit.
No criminal activities in general
After all, we're not in the same level as that sick fuck DR. PiZZA
That lovely Inceltears member.
The sane and good ones.

"virgins but not incels"

Let's resume the case of that poor woman.
She must be a victim of something.

White patriarchy?
Trump?
Maybe her ancestors were transformed to soap made in Germany?

It would explain the trauma.

At least, the previous generation of redditors, they didn't bother to delete their threads.
They keep it up no matter what. Maybe they were low inhib or too stupid.
(when you think about it, trannies and other freaks of nature weren't that common as today).

Also good job to that person who archived it only 1 day ago.
I gem like that, you keep it around for the cold evening.

Before I continue, never forget reddit had TONS of zoo sex subreddits.
Officially it never happened.
I'm sure they still have plenty of it. The difference those places are on invitation only.
I'm also sure r/incelstear could be into it.

[–]dogsaredisgusting 32 points 6 years ago
/r/sexwithdogs is a thing apparently

"B-but you incel, I don't see that subreddit in wikipedia."
You're right. They scrubbed it.
They can't deal with the dogpill.

(page archived)

subscribe​
10,293 Redditors love their pets a little too much.

Now let's dig some comments.

From the husband.
She told me some other things that fucked with my head. She told me that the thing that made the whole experience so unique was the fact that having sex with a dog is very primal. In the sense that when a dog starts going he doesn't stop even if it was hurting her. Dog doesn't know what rape is. And then there is the "knot" (you can google that).

she was, she told me how she trained him and all. just.
Before that I didn't know... now... @chudur-budur lmao

Female here :teehee:
That being said if I found out he had fucked a dog for 7 years of his life our marriage would be over.
The empathic gender.

"That's different bro because the victim is a woman."

When you see a negative, it means roasties always do good deeds and spread love around them.
They're such lovely creatures and never harmed anyone.

Big negative SIX
[–]EsquireKing -6 points 6 years ago
Well he deserves better, she raped a dog for 7 years.
Translation, the husband should stick with that dog slut.

Negative one.
[–]Miathermopolis -1 points 6 years ago
Also that is animal abuse. Fyi

Not according to them.
Today they would say that person is an incel.
What a shame the buzz word wasn't popular back then.

The past is the past sweety!
Well...except that it was an adolescent sexual experience.
You bet a foid wrote it.

A sane person.
[–]kash51 -7 points 6 years ago
SHE WAS FUCKED BY A DOG! That alone is weird and perhaps in some bizarre way be ok ... however! SHE DID IT FOR SEVEN YEARS!

I don't agree with. SHE FUCKED the dog. The dog didn't ask for it.
SHE TRAINED THE DOG TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.

[–]somethingyousee 0 points 6 years ago
Dude, that's just... wrong. You don't have to accept everything, you don't have to be ok with everything, even if it's your wife. If you do and if you are, you have no moral spine, no values at all, and it is worse than anything. Don't be afraid to have your own view and opinion about all this shit, so far it looks to me you're shocked as fuck and just trying calm yourself down by trying to believe it's not a big deal, when in reality IT IS pretty big deal for you. Don't go into blind denial, it will lead to to even bigger problems. Her telling you all about how she likes you being cool with that is just a mental game she is playing, sort of manipulation. Sit down alone or with a professional, listen to yourself and then find out what your real reaction and thoughts are. It's a bad one, mate, no one can judge you whatever you decide to do.

Refreshing isn't? When is the last time you read something like that?
I don't even remember as today people are too afraid to have their own opinion.

She deserves better than a marriage full of that.
Yes you read it right. SHE deserves better. S-H-E
Not that poor bastard husband, HER.

LE FUNNY REDDITOR XD XD XD XD
[–][deleted] 108 points 6 years ago
WHAT IF SHE HAD PUPPIES?

Like female teachers fucking their 13yo students.
[–]CornFedConscience 58 points 6 years ago
I wish I could see how everyone would react to a concerned wife asking for help after finding out her husband had been fucking his family dog. My guess is the reaction would be far from supportive and understanding

And the based comment I was looking for.

[–][deleted] 95 points 6 years ago*
You people can't be serious, right? WHY do you give so much leway to women? if this were a man, you'd all be saying this was disgusting.
What is wrong with you people? Why do you put women on such a pedestal where she can actually get fucked by a dog and the HUSBAND is seen as being wrong?
Holy fucking shit, you people are out of your minds.

6 years ago..
I'm from the future.
If you knew...

That's reddit for you. A reddit moment.

By today standard, that old reddit thread is kinda soft.

Wanna know a sick joke?
That poor bastard husband is probably still with her and on meds...

estimated MINIMUM 4 million women in the US currently alive have had sex with dogs. These same repugnant harlots will be certain they are above holding hands with a sub 5.

Women would much rather suck off a disgusting veiny raw red rocket than even consider dating an average man.

We gave these people the right to vote

Once you have seen the dog pill there is no going back.

My introduction to it was a post on Return of Kings back in 2015-16. Can't remember exactly. Once the idea was in my head, the cogs started turning in my mind and I realised it was true. I remember literally being stunned and just sitting there in silence for 10 minutes.