Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found out my wife used to have sex with her dog when she was younger

holy larperino :soy:

The Dogpill strikes again. Dogs are SLAYERS

@tehgymcel420

Redditors being redditors

Imagine if the genders were reversed.
There would be outrage of raping innocent puppies.
Since it's a female, she can do no wrong.
Notice how no one interprets this as her being abusing animals or anything.

Last edited:
Just women being worthless whores, nothin new here.

Knowing that a 4 legged creature is able to get inside of a woman and I can't, makes me wanna fucking kill every dog I see

This has been posted before.

I love the "her tiny self being mounted by her golden retriever" jfl

I made a joke about if she used to do the peanut butter trick.
why. why make this joke. what the fuck is wrong with normies. why? haahah did you make him lick your pussy ? :forcedsmile:

remember boyos, no hymen and even a dog could've fucked your oneitis gf 'soulmate' :feelshaha::feelsokman:

why. why make this joke. what the fuck is wrong with normies. why? haahah did you make him lick your pussy ? :forcedsmile:

At least he found out the truth about that disgusting bitch by making that retarded joke

This was already posted
but yeah it's probably real ngl
it was posted 6 years ago, which predates the dog pill so it is most likely real
nvmpizfc1ut31.png
postal is based

The dog sent fleas on to his wife like that spongebob episode with the tics

Knowing that a 4 legged creature is able to get inside of a woman and I can't, makes me wanna fucking kill every dog I see
Welcome to clown world.

Imagine if the genders were reversed.
There would be outrage of raping innocent puppies.
Since it's a female, she can do no wrong.
Notice how no one interprets this as her being abusing animals or anything.
True, made me remember the ricecel oldcel who chickenmaxxed

Fucking larp. If anyone actually did that they'd be a colossal retard to not take it to the grave with them.

Disgusting fucking whores.

white culture

Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal is to be put to death
Bible

If I had to describe what reddit was to someone, I would simply show them that post.

This sounds like erotica tbh

redditor gets dogpilled, lifefuel

sometimes I wonder if new regs who come and say shit like this are trying to make us look bad
why the fuck would I be mad at some coomer dog who's just doing what I would do?
dogs aren't malicious and on top of the world like chads/foids
they're basically kept slaves who can't roam free, why should I hate them for this occasional solace?

remember boyos, no hymen and even a dog could've fucked your oneitis gf 'soulmate' :feelshaha::feelsokman:
Can't be any more BrOOTal than this.

sometimes I wonder if new regs who come and say shit like this are trying to make us look bad
why the fuck would I be mad at some coomer dog who's just doing what I would do?
dogs aren't malicious and on top of the world like chads/foids
they're basically kept slaves who can't roam free, why should I hate them for this occasional solace?
I don't give a fuck if your mad at dogs or not. I fucking hate them and everyone who's able to get sex without paying for it. "Kept slaves" JFL dogs have been treated better than me in this world so you can fuck off with that shit. And "make us look bad" do you understand that the world hates you? Incels won't ever be looked at and treated with respect no matter what, be as nice as you want or as mean as you want. I don't care about some cucks on reddit or anywhere else saying shit about me that they wouldn't say in person.

Keep coping and thinking if you act respectful on this forum people will respect you more JFL

"Dogs aren't malicious" :feelskek: guess pitbull & other dog attacks don't happen

Last edited:
Does not surprise me at all, not gonna lie.

I don't give a fuck if your mad at dogs or not.
Okay June

I fucking hate them and everyone who's able to get sex without paying for it.
"Kept slaves" JFL dogs have been treated better than me in this world so you can fuck off with that shit.
In some respects, sure. But have you been collared, kept in a cage?

Have your balls been cut off? Keep in mind that a lot of the dogs fucking foids have been neutered (they still get erections)

And "make us look bad" do you understand that the world hates you?
Yes but hate still comes in degrees and I'm wary of possible non-genuine spam from LARPers done with the intent of increasing hatred of us instead of expressing genuine opinion.

Your statements are like hating a baby for getting free mashed peas because you're hungry.

Or hating a possum for drinking from a nearby river because you're thirsty in a desert.

Isn't it better to reserve our anger with things intelligent enough to be accountable?

Incels won't ever be looked at and treated with respect no matter what,
be as nice as you want or as mean as you want.
There are reasons to avoid irrational hatred besides improving others' opinion of you.

I don't care about some cucks on reddit or anywhere else saying shit about me that they wouldn't say in person.

Keep coping and thinking if you act respectful on this forum people will respect you more JFL
Not wanting to hate puppies lapping roasty pussy isn't really about wanting to gain respect, it would make me respect myself less to be petty like that.

"Dogs aren't malicious" :feelskek: guess pitbull & other dog attacks don't happen
Valid point (one actually bit me last week) but it's a different kind of malice. Chad might not always be genius but he's more calculated and accountable than a pit bull who is insecure.

Okay June

In some respects, sure. But have you been collared, kept in a cage?

Have your balls been cut off? Keep in mind that a lot of the dogs fucking foids have been neutered (they still get erections)

Yes but hate still comes in degrees and I'm wary of possible non-genuine spam from LARPers done with the intent of increasing hatred of us instead of expressing genuine opinion.

Your statements are like hating a baby for getting free mashed peas because you're hungry.

Or hating a possum for drinking from a nearby river because you're thirsty in a desert.

Isn't it better to reserve our anger with things intelligent enough to be accountable?

There are reasons to avoid irrational hatred besides improving others' opinion of you.

Not wanting to hate puppies lapping roasty pussy isn't really about wanting to gain respect, it would make me respect myself less to be petty like that.

Valid point (one actually bit me last week) but it's a different kind of malice. Chad might not always be genius but he's more calculated and accountable than a pit bull who is insecure.
I'll keep hating what I hate, and nothings gonna change that. I stopped caring about how this world views me after the way I've been treated by soyciety. You do you, but I don't keep my tail tucked and shake hands after being treated like shit

Brilliant classics. My eternal laugh at cucks defending the cunt in the comments.

I'll keep hating what I hate,
and nothings gonna change that
You are not open to the idea of changing feelings (for better or worse) about topics as you gain new information?

I stopped caring about how this world views me after the way I've been treated by soyciety
Impossible, but you can certainly care to a LESSER degree.
I aspire to that as well. Not sure if I live up to it.

You do you, but I don't keep my tail tucked and shake hands after being treated like shit
WTF does this have to do with dogs, how did dogs mistreat you?

If I had a GF, I would let a dog lick her asshole clean to lube it up before I gave her anal, it just makes sense.

Also makes sense to let him lick your cum out of her pussy so she doesn't get pregnant.

You are not open to the idea of changing feelings (for better or worse) about topics as you gain new information?

Impossible, but you can certainly care to a LESSER degree.
I aspire to that as well. Not sure if I live up to it.

WTF does this have to do with dogs, how did dogs mistreat you?

If I had a GF, I would let a dog lick her asshole clean to lube it up before I gave her anal, it just makes sense.

Also makes sense to let him lick your cum out of her pussy so she doesn't get pregnant.
Maybe that's Impossible for you, not me.

I hate dogs and that won't change either.
Also your a fucking cuck if you would let a dog do that:lul:, JFL at the state of co

Disgusting dog loving cuck
Didn't know faggots were allowed on the forum

Last edited:
The woman are wonderful effect is so powerful that people are telling the husband HE needs counseling and therapy. Not his wife whos fucking animals.

What a world

Maybe that's Impossible for you, not me.

I hate dogs and that won't change either.
Also your a fucking cuck if you would let a dog do that:lul:, JFL at the state of co

Disgusting dog loving cuck
Didn't know faggots were allowed on the forum

You think it's cucked because I don't want shit on my dick so I would let loyal hound clean foid pooper before I fuck it? why?

It's less cucked to have my dick covered in shit?

@Wizard32

View: https://voca.ro/1bHfu3gdUb6m

Stay far away from me, and go back to r/cuckold you soy filled faggot

damn can't believe you went to effort of microphoning me
your gravelly voice, you got the Rona?

reddit banned r/dogpill but it CANNOT be denied