Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found out that imgur has stored most (if not all) of pics submitted to r/braincels and r/celouts

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
This made me really happy

I have about 2000-4000 Incel related memes/content from the subs.

Based, gonna dig through

From back when Imgur was the backend for Reddit images. Those images don't go away unless Imgur deletes them.

The glory days :cryfeels:

What great personalities!
UeLr66t
2pGtk3R
XCIIi7r
T4UZgV8
Sa7KWOQ

Last edited:
I have about 2000-4000 Incel related memes/content from the subs.
Dude you need to make a best of. Good memories. I have maybe 200 screenshots from back then

zt00-PNU-d.png
Brutal.

Last edited:
“We couldn’t find any results”

I really want to find all the old memes and images from r/incels

No matter what you do or what you try, no matter how much effort and love you give to a female. She doesn't care about it if you are not an attractive male.

Meanwhile chad can be a drug dealer / nazi / psychopath and he'll bang that special girl you think about each night with little to no effort. He won't have to talk to her and invest months or even years of time to get inside her knickers. They'll just meet and fuck and you and your efforts to become a "better man" for her or "win her over" will not matter, they never mattered to begin with.

What a sad existence. I simply cannot believe that there are men over the age of 18 who have not been blackpilled.

No matter what you do or what you try, no matter how much effort and love you give to a female. She doesn't care about it if you are not an attractive male.

Meanwhile chad can be a drug dealer / nazi / psychopath and he'll bang that special girl you think about each night with little to no effort. He won't have to talk to her and invest months or even years of time to get inside her knickers. They'll just meet and fuck and you and your efforts to become a "better man" for her or "win her over" will not matter, they never mattered to begin with.

What a sad existence. I simply cannot believe that there are men over the age of 18 who have not been blackpilled.

This hit me hard. Fuck.

This hit me hard. Fuck.
It's a hard realization I had to come to when high school ended and my oneitis just didn't give a fuck about me no matter what I did. For the next 4 years she's going to be getting pumped left and right by chads and there's nothing I can do about it, fuck women and fuck the world.

It's a hard realization I had to come to when high school ended and my oneitis just didn't give a fuck about me no matter what I did. For the next 4 years she's going to be getting pumped left and right by chads and there's nothing I can do about it, fuck women and fuck the world.

I feel you bro.
I met a girl online when I was 17, she seemed very nice and I ended up talking to her a lot, for 2 years (yup I was a fucking cuck now that I look back to it). Sometimes hundreds of messages a day. Well when we decided to meet IRL (I was 19) the worst happened, she was fucking disgusted of the way I looked. Of course she didn't mention it but she couldn't even look me in the eyes and for the entire time I was with her I was hoping for someone to come in and shoot up the place so I'd have an easy way to escape the situation.

She had seen my pics before but of course in those pictures I tried to hide my receding hairline, chin and bad skin as well as I could (probably shouldn't have).

She continued chatting with me for like a week after our IRL meeting and then stopped answering to my messages and completely ghosted me. TFW I was too ugly and disgusting to even be kept in the friendzone

Last edited:
I feel you bro.
I met a girl online when I was 17, she seemed very nice and I ended up talking to her a lot, for 2 years (yup I was a fucking cuck now that I look back to it). Sometimes hundreds of messages a day. Well when we decided to meet IRL (I was 19) the worst happened, she was fucking disgusted of the way I looked. Of course she didn't mention it but she couldn't even look me in the eyes and for the entire time I was with her I was hoping for someone to come in and shoot up the place so I'd have an easy way to escape the situation.

She had seen my pics before but of course in those pictures I tried to hide my receding hairline, chin and bad skin as well as I could (probably shouldn't have).

She continued chatting with me for like a week after our IRL meeting and then stopped answering to my messages and completely ghosted me. TFW I was too ugly and disgusting to even be kept in the friendzone
These females are fucking ruthless my man, I hope they hit the wall and have to raise a bunch of bastard kids and never find a beta male provider to dig them out of the hole they put themselves in for fucking multiple chads.

These females are fucking ruthless my man, I hope they hit the wall and have to raise a bunch of bastard kids and never find a beta male provider to dig them out of the hole they put themselves in for fucking multiple chads.

I hope the same but the sad and ruthless truth is that all of them will most likely live a better life than any of us. That's the classic "my bullies will end up having shit lives" - cope.

holy shit, gigalifefuel

I hope the same but the sad and ruthless truth is that all of them will most likely live a better life than any of us. That's the classic "my bullies will end up having shit lives" - cope.
Hey what can I say, it's true. Life is such a joke.

Thanks I was looking for the celouts archive

Really liked that one, brutal but true

Thanks man. I'll go through it

Based

Still no r/incels pics tho

I still need to find a screenshot of that "this is you're incel" post by StAlia

Interesting tbh. I never knew about this. Probably some good stuff there.

This has been known for a while jfl. The real question is, did anybody archive it? I know braincels was archived.

Dude you need to make a best of. Good memories. I have maybe 200 screenshots from back then
Takes forever to scroll through them as I saved random memes from other subreddits.

"Upper eyelid exposure is a death sentence"

rHHMy4r_d.webp

Fuuug that hit me right in the feels